Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,118 members, 7,856,473 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Muslim Country Will Defect The West - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Country Will Defect The West (723 Views)

Documentary: Sunnis In Iran (how Sunni Muslims Live In A Shiite Muslim Country?) / Britain Set To Become The First Non-muslim Country To Launch Sharia Bond / My First Time In A Muslim Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Country Will Defect The West by smemud(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
According to nostradamus prediction a muslim country will destroy the like of usa and the rest.Thank Allah i am a muslim,if u think its a lie google write world war 3.check prophet666.com
Re: Muslim Country Will Defect The West by Omexonomy: 7:36am On Jan 23, 2013
smemud: According to nostradamus prediction a muslim country will destroy the like of usa and the rest.Thank Allah i am a muslim,if u think its a lie google write world war 3.check prophet666.com
wetin be this one again. Is it by maiming killing and terrorising people. Muslim nations should learn from the west science and technology and learn to live peacefully. How many muslim nation have peace even if they are one percent of the total population. https://www.nairaland.com/1165740/muslim-mob-demolishes-coptic-church
Re: Muslim Country Will Defect The West by BetaThings: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2013
smemud: According to nostradamus prediction a muslim country will destroy the like of usa and the rest.Thank Allah i am a muslim,if u think its a lie google write world war 3.check prophet666.com
Salaam

It is wrong to believe that anyone can forsee what will happen in the future
So Nostradamus could not have seen anything futuristic. And he clearly DID not see the future
However, I want to caution that it should not be the aim of Muslims to destroy any country
We should aim to convert people and increase the population of Muslims. But destroy? No please
I suggest that you try and learn more about the methodology of Muslims

We don't abuse or criticise leaders of other religions
We set good examples

1 Like

Re: Muslim Country Will Defect The West by smemud(m): 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
wslm,thanks bro.
Re: Muslim Country Will Defect The West by plappville(f): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
Why should this be an interesting prophecy for you? A kind of threat to wins people abi?
Re: Muslim Country Will Defect The West by vedaxcool(m): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
BetaThings:
Salaam

It is wrong to believe that anyone can forsee what will happen in the future
So Nostradamus could not have seen anything futuristic. And he clearly DID not see the future
However, I want to caution that it should not be the aim of Muslims to destroy any country
We should aim to convert people and increase the population of Muslims. But destroy? No please
I suggest that you try and learn more about the methodology of Muslims

We don't abuse or criticise leaders of other religions
We set good examples

Well said!

(1) (Reply)

Al Azhar University - Is It The Most Respected Sunni Authority? / How Do (salafist/wahhabi) Sunnis Feel About The Removal Of Mursi In Egypt? / Simillarities Between Islam And Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.