Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,491 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad (40894 Views)

Boko Haram Suspect Tied By A Soldier In Chad (Photo) / Boko Haram Leader And Head Of Recruitment In Chad And Cameroun Arrested / Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
shalomm:

But na you talk this one... Even deep for your mind you no say Christians no be violence people, If not so, the ones for your area for don leach you over the terror attack were dey happened everywhere. Bros, i know that all Muslims are not terrorist, but its obvious all terrorist are Muslim's, fighting for the cause of Allah (na dem talk am ooo)

You are preaching to the number one Muslim slayer.

Check my topics

1 Like

Re: Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad by shalomm: 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
WombRaiders:

You are preaching to the number one Muslim slayer.

Check my topics

OYA CHOP Knuckle smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad by Btoyob(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
May their souls suffer in hell for ever and ever
Re: Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad by reagand200(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
They look like ISLAMISTS
They call themselves JIHADISTS
They shout Al*hu A*bar when SLITTING throats of Infid*ls
They use ARABIC insignia and all
They use niqab to convey/hide bombs through their SUICIDE squad
They even call themselves Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'awati wal-Jihad, which in Arabic means "People of the Sunnah (the practise and examples of the Prophet Muhammad's life) for Preaching and Jihad
They are allied to the ISIS which means ISLAMIC STATE of Iraq and Syria
They say they want their own CALIPHATE
They are very clear about their terms

BUT

The people that are suffering most from the hands of these FUNDAMENTALISTS, come here to Nairaland and other social media to put the blame of the EVILS of these ISLAMIC TERRORISTAS cum JIHADISTS on CAN, IHEJERIKA, GEJ and at times APC/PDP and even incite people to burn churches .
I have a lot of MUSLIM friends on my facebook and I have never seen anyone of them put the blame on ISLAM , rather they will give you a long history of how HITLER killed over 6million people as if Hitler was fighting a RELIGIOUS war.

My conclusion is this : non muslim/northerner should leave these people and their religion alone and let them continue bearing the evils of their chosen type of lifestyle.
They have been so BRAINWASHED to the extent of burning CHURCHES whenever the ISLAMIC RADICALS bomb their mosques, so why should a RIGHT-THINKING non-muslim want to give a hoot when they themselves are not ready to SPEAK and ACCEPT the truth about these RADICAL MUSLIMS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad by limamintruth: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
mebad:
May they and their sympathizers be thrown into the deepest,darkest and hottest part of Hell.

A big amen to that.
Re: Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad by CyberWolf: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
But some ediots said they are Christians angry

1 Like

Re: Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad by ERODEDEAST(f): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
WombRaiders:
So these are the Christians giving Islam a bad name....
Re: Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad by kingthreat(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
It marvels me how one can be brainwashed to kill others and take his own life. Are you leaving the world any better or worse.
Re: Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad by zeyney(f): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
Heartless People
Re: Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
247frolicboss:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-2Yx9Wzepzn8/VaPgwUN2LlI/AAAAAAAF4Zo/qM4g79Ei_FM/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

These men, Abu Mohammed and Abdallah Abu Baker (pictured above) of the Boko Haram/ISWAP sect are the suicide bombers that carried out the suicide bomb attacks inside a market in Chad's capital N'Djamena on Saturday July 11th. 14 persons died in the attack.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-djWUrVVsJzQ/VaPgxsT-hUI/AAAAAAAF4Zw/6Ed6bmGTQIM/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-of-boko-haram-executors-of-last.html

cc lalasticlala

I thought they said they were mostly Christians
Re: Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad by hikmojj(m): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
spicytayomic:

Seconded....
"thirded" if a word like dt exist....
Re: Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad by desmondoo(m): 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
ITbomb:
Oh dear

Before Mutallab wannabe bomber on US flight, I never thought Nigerians would ever do suicide bombing.

How do these northern youth get brainwashed to this extent

NA GOAT BRAIN DEM GET.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Re: Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad by luluosas(m): 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Emekamex:
They must be roasting in hell by now.
You took the word off my mouth
Re: Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad by komia: 2:35am On Jul 14, 2015
Islam at its best.
Re: Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad by breakeven: 6:51am On Jul 14, 2015
Emekamex:
Enjoying their 77 virgins grin grin tongue
Re: Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad by YabaLeftist: 9:26am On Jul 14, 2015
Emekamex:

Or chilling with their virgins.
Re: Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad by walemadu: 10:18am On Jul 14, 2015
evil doers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties / Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.