Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry (21968 Views)

$219,000 Withdrawal: EFCC Questions Foreign Affairs Ministry DG, 24 Others / Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari / List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by chesterlee(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Adesina is becoming worse than Lai Mohammed!!!

Bunch of Liars!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by Btoyob(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
What kind of government is this ?
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by philips70(m): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
bulldoza:

FIXED!

No need. That guy must have killed his father for long. Those kind of children parents ever regret bringing to life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
wellmax:

You want to compare him with that otuoke ogogoro drinking guy?
I don't know what you are talking about

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
sonofananimal1:
YOU ARE LESS THAN A HUMAN angry
BUHARI THIS BUHARI THAT, HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT WORK WITH HIM, TRY TO BE MEANINGFUL TO THE SOCIALITY.

HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT STILL 2019, GIVE HIM ALL THE SUPPORT HE NEEDED.

GROW UP KID
U see ur life when u dey use ur unclean smelling mouth insult ex-president GEJ you feel dis days will n't come,..na dis1 dem they call 12 to do no dey pain but 2nd to do eye go red,.shine ur mumu eye becox we are in democracy ''freedom of spreech'',..infact mr quoter have u receive presidential visit becox cow are more honorable than u they actually see pmb everyweek

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
philips70:

No need. That guy must have killed his father for long. Those kind of children parents ever regret bringing to life.
na wa for you oooooo. Where you from sef?
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari is confused, it is now official, the man is brain dead.
Mogidi we all truly understand and sympathies with your Frustrated life of being a ROADSIDE CYBER CAFÉ YAHOO YAHOO BOY undecided undecided undecided that is just your GOD given DESTINY grin grin grin Buhari was your Head of State and Now your President and Commander in chief ! There is nothing you can do about that grin grin grin! But if you can't accept that fact and Reality, then your only options is to Slowly Die of Heart Attack grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by mymadam(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
ajibolabd:
...All tainoids re Hopless

Indeed, every passing day appears to confirm your observation. Well, with God on our side, Nigeria will survive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by HzRF(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
strongerthaneva:
All tanoids are oloshi oloriburuku fellows..dey shall continue to fall till jesus comes..

Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
nacosprof:
U see ur life when u dey use ur unclean smelling mouth insult ex-president GEJ you feel dis days will n't come,..na dis1 dem they call 12 to do no dey pain but 2nd to do eye go red,.shine ur mumu eye becox we are in democracy ''freedom of spreech'',..infact mr quoter have u receive presidential visit becox cow are more honorable than u they actually see pmb everyweek
MR MAN OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF,

I HAVE NEVER INSULTED ANY PRESIDENT, EVEN THE EX PRESIDENT, I ONLY CRITICIZE SOME OF HIS ACTION NOT RAINING INSULT LIKE BABIES angry TRY TO BE CIVILIZE MR MAN.
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by Themonster: 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
seunmsg:

Eeyah, you have finally resumed duty on NL again. Hope you have fully recovered from the brutal defeat of your clueless boss? I can see you have quietly joined your fellow wailing wailers to wail till 2019. grin grin grin
Otu nne i
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
sonofananimal1:
MR MAN OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF,

I HAVE NEVER INSULTED ANY PRESIDENT, EVEN THE EX PRESIDENT, I ONLY CRITICIZE SOME OF HIS ACTION NOT RAINING INSULT LIKE BABIES angry TRY TO BE CIVILIZE MR MAN.
U have repented BETTER
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by UncleJudax(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
papaejima1:
Now how does one look at something from the LEFT?

una no go kee pesin for this country...walahi grin grin grin
Spin doctor, he is. grin
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by midolian(m): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
midolian...I no tell you gringringringringrin
lol..I no even know who I wan blame now sef. Our media now seems to be the worst in the world.
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by tuscani: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
why all these lies
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by tuscani: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
to me APC PROBLEM IS BIGGER THAN NIGERIAS PROBLEM
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by VanOmiyale: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
seunmsg:

Don't believe whatever news you get from the ministry of Foreign affairs yet. During the GEJ era, they publicly announced that Jonathan had a phone conversation with the King of Morocco only for the presidency and the Morocco government to deny the news. The same ministry also issued a news statement recalling the country's ambassador to South Africa only for the GEJ presidency to deny giving such orders. So, it's better to wait for further clarification from the presidents media team before rushing here to say the president is confused.

But most people said Jonathan was confused at the time calling him different names. What people don't realize is that government officials sometimes try to outdo one another so that the President will think they're working.
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by CriticalThought: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ahn ahn what is all this merry-go-rounding. Were they recalled or not? This is what happens when you don't have aides and people with technical expertise giving you the knowledge to make the best decision
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by nwadiuko1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
This daura guy don put Nigeria for auto pilot
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
And these are the perm secs that know everything about government that makes Buhari not to appoint ministers. Whom now do we believe - the presidency or the ministry? I am tempted to say that this administration is confused--as in nobody is in charge.
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by philips70(m): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
barcanista:
na wa for you oooooo. Where you from sef?

That your friend is just too ras in his ways. He has never been logical and matured in any of his comments. Always sounding like a Bob Izua motor park brought up. Una no dey advise am?
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by Onlymewakacum(m): 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
sonofananimal1:
YOU ARE LESS THAN A HUMAN angry
BUHARI THIS BUHARI THAT, HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT WORK WITH HIM, TRY TO BE MEANINGFUL TO THE SOCIALITY.

HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT STILL 2019, GIVE HIM ALL THE SUPPORT HE NEEDED.

GROW UP KID

You talk sense.. but ur grammar sha undecided
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Onlymewakacum:

You talk sense.. but ur grammar sha undecided
SORRY NA MY KEYBOARD WERE DEY AUTO CORRECT DEY CAUSE AM.

ME SELF DONE TIRED, I JUST LEAVE AM LIKE THAT
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by iPrinz20(m): 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
ajibolabd:
grow up, empty dude! Is it Buhari that is spreading d rumors? All tainoids re Hopless
is TAN also responsible for ur crass stupidity..... BLAME ALL PRESIDENTIAL GAFFE ON TAN...
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by anurd1991: 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
morereb10:
Buhari is a cow man
continue wailing like whale. Stupid element
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by Pussycat120: 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
This Fed Govt is speaking from both sides of the mouth. First IGP says no check points now he says stop and search wats the difference the police are all over the road Second they said army check points to be dismantled and after 24 hours the govt says remount the army check points Third the ambassadors are recalled. No, ambassadors are not recalled Please PMB take charge stop this comic show. It is not what we voted for
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by Picomon(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari is confused, it is now official, the man is brain dead.

Man, can't u read? You must be daft. Where in d article did u read dat PMB recalled them?

It's not by force to comment and if u r to comment think before u write!
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by Popemax(m): 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
Flets:
Government of the confused, by the confused, for the confused.
that's Democrazy
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by Occurstaem(m): 12:44am On Jul 14, 2015
seunmsg:

Eeyah, you have finally resumed duty on NL again. Hope you have fully recovered from the brutal defeat of your clueless boss? I can see you have quietly joined your fellow wailing wailers to wail till 2019. grin grin grin
LOL @ the bolded.
Please have mercy on the guy. LOL
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by morereb10: 6:12am On Jul 14, 2015
anurd1991:
continue wailing like whale. Stupid element

weather buhari is your father, you will soon tell us
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by gregg2: 7:02am On Jul 14, 2015
This govt is so confused
Re: Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:24am On Jul 14, 2015
midolian:
lol..I no even know who I wan blame now sef. Our media now seems to be the worst in the world.

Noooo...buhari is confused...Was the media the people that dismantled road blocks and later reinstated them?...Was it media that banned AIT and later reinstated them?...Was it media that disolved already dissolved NNPC board?...Was it media that said they are introducing SINGLE revenue account that Jonathan has introduced before election?... Was it media that forces Femi to make pronouncement only to deny it later?....buhari is confused...QED

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Plans To Embarrass Lamorde For Investigating Saraki's Wife - TheCable / 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu / "It is null and void": Edison Ehie Faults Rivers Assembly's Overriding Of Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.