Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

How Long Does It Take Periactin To Start Showing It's Effect On The Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Long Does It Take Periactin To Start Showing It's Effect On The Body (3955 Views)

10 Amazing Things The Body Does To Keep Us Alive / Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body / Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take Periactin To Start Showing It's Effect On The Body by Godzlove8(m): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
i've been on periactin for 1 week now and i don't seem to spot any difference on my body. i take a tablet daily. please how long will it take the drug to start showing it's effect of weight gain on my body. #advice
Re: How Long Does It Take Periactin To Start Showing It's Effect On The Body by feldido(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
So u won Add when others de spend millions just to reduce...
Re: How Long Does It Take Periactin To Start Showing It's Effect On The Body by Godzlove8(m): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
feldido:
So u won Add when others de spend millions just to reduce...

lol, naxo my own dey o
Re: How Long Does It Take Periactin To Start Showing It's Effect On The Body by Godzlove8(m): 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: How Long Does It Take Periactin To Start Showing It's Effect On The Body by Godzlove8(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
So there's no active doctor in the house?
Re: How Long Does It Take Periactin To Start Showing It's Effect On The Body by Rehil(f): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
it will take time I guess.all drugs take time.pls where did u get it n how much?
Re: How Long Does It Take Periactin To Start Showing It's Effect On The Body by Godzlove8(m): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2015
Rehil:
it will take time I guess.all drugs take time.pls where did u get it n how much?
Itz there in every phamarcy in my city (uyo) jst 70naira
Re: How Long Does It Take Periactin To Start Showing It's Effect On The Body by Rehil(f): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2015
Godzlove8:

Itz there in every phamarcy in my city (uyo) jst 70naira
r u serious? pls do u know anyone coming to Jos if u can get it for me n send?r u seeing any changes now?
Re: How Long Does It Take Periactin To Start Showing It's Effect On The Body by Godzlove8(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
Rehil:
r u serious? pls do u know anyone coming to Jos if u can get it for me n send?r u seeing any changes now?
I used it 4 just 1wk. i didn't see any changes so i stopped takin it. plus i don't knw anybody dat is comin 2 jos o
Re: How Long Does It Take Periactin To Start Showing It's Effect On The Body by Rehil(f): 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Godzlove8:
I used it 4 just 1wk. i didn't see any changes so i stopped takin it. plus i don't knw anybody dat is comin 2 jos o
okkk tanx
Re: How Long Does It Take Periactin To Start Showing It's Effect On The Body by HaneefahRN(f): 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Periactin is an antihistamine, also anticholinergic drug. It risk mostly used to treat allergies such as hay fever, it can be used to prevent migraine, etc. It can lead to weight gain by stimulating appetite, so it's not the drug itself that cause weight gain but the food you eat due to increased appetite. So u using the drug and seeing no difference is cos you ain't using the drug for what it's mostly used for, and cos u think it's the drug that'll make you put on which is a wrong assumption wink
Don't use drugs to try and gain weight. There are loads of natural ways to gain wgt, keep in mind it takes time and not an overnyt thing. The most effective way is eating healthy diet, build ur appetite.increase us intake of carbohydrate, protein, lot's of vegetables, healthy fat, bananas, lots of fruits, drink water. Enough Rest and sleep, eat light food right before sleeping at nyt. In no time u'll see the difference, don't go for junk foods though,eat healthy.

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Periactin To Start Showing It's Effect On The Body by oladeledave: 8:18am On Aug 03, 2015
Top 20 Health Benefits of Walking

An average Nigeria will rather take a bike from his living room to the toilet, this is the extent to which people are wen it comes to walking. we all hardly take a walk down the road more often.
Do you understand that one of the reasons why individuals are truly focused on today is on account of they are constantly cooped up inside and never truly get out? It's practically like having a fever. You're stuck inside, you don't recognize what to do, and you're stuck in a situation which you're not by any stretch of the imagination OK with. Getting out and having any kind of effect in your life, seeing distinctive things and encountering genuine can truly offer assistance.

1. Reduces the risk of some cancers.
2. Reduces the risk of heart attack
3. Less likely to lead to injuries.
4. Reduces stress.
5. Reduces the risk of heart disease.
6. It’s absolutely free, you don’t have to pay for it.
7. Helps to maintain strong bones.

http://fruitsandhealthyliving..com/2015/07/walking-health-benefits.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Records 281,000 Case Of Hiv Annually – Fg (punch) / Male Sodomy Is A Public Health Threat-Sodomy Causes Aids / COVID19 Patients Seen Shouting "Coro Coro" Playing In Isolation Centre (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.