Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body (43248 Views)

Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) / Baby Aisha Mustapha Born With Heart Outside Her Chest Dies / Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by dainformant(m): 6:03am On Jun 06, 2016
The people of Yobe were shocked yesterday after a baby was born with the heart outside his body (a rare case of disorder) at a local hospital Gaidam area of the state. The baby was immediately rushed to University Teaching Hospital, Maiduguri, Borno State -for a life-saving surgery.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/shocking-photos-of-baby-born-with-his.html

2 Shares

Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by dainformant(m): 6:04am On Jun 06, 2016
God help him

21 Likes

Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by matrix199(m): 6:05am On Jun 06, 2016
Congenital heart defect!

India or Isreal is his sure bet of survival. Fly her out, or bring in experts to perform the surgery.

31 Likes

Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by brunofarad(m): 6:05am On Jun 06, 2016
shocked
Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by Florblu(f): 6:06am On Jun 06, 2016
This life is full of mysteries

23 Likes

Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by Siberia101: 6:07am On Jun 06, 2016
Nawa
Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by ChangeIsCostant: 6:09am On Jun 06, 2016
nawa oo.. God pls save him
Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by yrret: 6:09am On Jun 06, 2016
Mutation in another look.
Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by PrettyCrystal: 6:10am On Jun 06, 2016
this is serious. God save this boy

1 Like

Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by posh55(f): 6:15am On Jun 06, 2016
God help him

1 Like

Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by Biggersammy: 6:15am On Jun 06, 2016
oh God have mercy
Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by CircleOfWilis: 6:15am On Jun 06, 2016
Its a rare congenital disorder called ECTOPIA CORDIS

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by Tallesty1(m): 6:16am On Jun 06, 2016
I pity the neighbour that quarreled with this woman when she was pregnant.

15 Likes

Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by Dexpro: 6:18am On Jun 06, 2016
O boy...
Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by Oblitz(m): 6:23am On Jun 06, 2016
chai! This is serious . I bet no hospital in Nigeria can handle this

3 Likes

Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by AngelAhnie(f): 6:32am On Jun 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
I pity the neighbour that quarreled with this woman when she was pregnant.
You sabi pity
Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by Tallesty1(m): 6:33am On Jun 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You sabi pity
I am kind heartedcry

1 Like

Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by AngelAhnie(f): 6:35am On Jun 06, 2016
what is the theart doing outside
Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by omowolewa: 6:37am On Jun 06, 2016
God save him
Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by AngelAhnie(f): 6:38am On Jun 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
I am kind heartedcry
good, can they treat this in naija? i feel for the child
Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by Dandsome: 6:39am On Jun 06, 2016
This kind birth defect is predominantly in the north...

When they tell their mothers to come out for prenatal dem no go gree...

If you go to give them polio vaccination they'll nearly lynch the person...

I feel so sorry for this baby...

May God heal you.

9 Likes

Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by Tallesty1(m): 6:43am On Jun 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:
good, can they treat this in naija? i feel for the child
I don't think so.

They should just take him to India.
Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by ReabridCharles(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2016
The way the person face self be,
You go wonder if e de get problem with person before they born am.

Wonder why we keep having some cases like this is Nigeria.

What could be the cause?
Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by nsiazu: 7:38am On Jun 06, 2016
Such a cute baby having to do surgery at this time of birth? Oh God provide for the family and Help the baby to live long and do her surgery successfully.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by Olukokosir(m): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2016
Jesus
Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by babs01(m): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2016
Eleyi gidigan. He was heartbroken in his first life.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by Harmored(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
I don't think so.

They should just take him to India.

What is in that India self, why always india
Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 06, 2016
Is the heart beating? This is serious and it's going to be a delicate surgery.

May the creator see to his survival.
Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by lonelydora: 8:52am On Jun 06, 2016
I wish I can singlehandedly fly this baby out.

Chair....poor baby.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body by djgreenland(m): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2016
I pity this child, God please help him, in JESUS name....I pity this child, God please help him, in JESUS name....I pity this child, God please help him, in JESUS name....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man's Leg Is Always Up In Kogi Due To Unusual Medical Condition (Photo) / Doreen Moraa Moracha: Meet Kenyan Lady Born With HIV (Photos) / COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.