Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. (36079 Views)

The Biggest 2015 Summer Transfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2015
Wecome Sergio Romero..when you walk out of that tunnel you have your future on ur hands!!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2015
--

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
--
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Content Removed
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Content Removed
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
fellow united fans,have yu guys noticed hw lvg uses depay..not really as a out winger but an inverted winger who is always in d 18 yrd box,just like ronaldo grin,he is given a more creative role...but lvg sef d funny me oo..he complaining that we need players like hazard..he had di maria and didnt bring out d best in him,i wonder who he sees in d transfer market that would fit that criteria
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 12:22am On Jul 28, 2015
Content Removed
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:22am On Jul 28, 2015
dubylhover:
fellow united fans,have yu guys noticed hw lvg uses depay..not really as a out winger but an inverted winger who is always in d 18 yrd box,just like ronaldo grin,he is given a more creative role...but lvg sef d funny me oo..he complaining that we need players like hazard..he had di maria and didnt bring out d best in him,i wonder who he sees in d transfer market that would fit that criteria
LVG did nothing wrong with di Maria. Young was in superb form last season and it would have been unfair for LVG to drop him and play di Maria (who was having a bad season)just because ADM is the bigger name.

The blame has to go to Di Maria for being to cowardly to stay and fight for his place. He can go and rot in France for all I care.

We need committed players not lazy superstars.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 7:12am On Jul 28, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

LVG did nothing wrong with di Maria. Young was in superb form last season and it would have been unfair for LVG to drop him and play di Maria (who was having a bad season)just because ADM is the bigger name.

The blame has to go to Di Maria for being to cowardly to stay and fight for his place. He can go and rot in France for all I care.

We need committed players not lazy superstars.

hehehehe...i love lvg 100 percent,but you wud have to admit,though dimaria wasnt in top form,lvg didnt support him fully,remember dimaria's early gamvs in manu hw he was xplosive playing in d left side of a diamond..but lvg's problem was that he losses d ball easily and it affects balance....now i madv my comment with respect to lvg comment on sunday..he said that we need players that can change games creatively,he spicifically mentioned hazard,now my own is that we had that mould in dimaria,who is to say that d supposed creative player he wud buy wud influence like hazard...despite dimaria poor season he was still d 2nd highest assist provider....you shudnt sell ur quality players....in as much as dimaria wants to leave,i'll portion some blame on lvg,even with d de gea issue..rememba that b4 lvg came to manu,we almost rvnewed degea's deal bt lvg refused saying hv needed to watch him 1st..imagine,someone that won d player of d year previously...i listen to every lvg post match comments..he hardly praises degea in public after a superb showing,he wud always say that thats what keepers are meant for..he always praised fellaini nd young..he even said one time that fellaini was undroppable..even if d fans appreciate de gea,d coach shud praisv him a bit..it was towards d tail end of d season he started saying that dv gea was important..but all d same e wud still stick with lvg,i still maintain,our most important signing wud b to keep degea..dimaria is world class,hv needs d system around him to flourish

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 7:16am On Jul 28, 2015
this is d kind of tin that baffles me with lvg..how can yu tell degea that he has to fight with romero for a starting place,yea i knw he wants more competition,but that statement is shit...yes lvg we knw that yu have to prepare if de gea decides to finally leave,but he must not b so blunt abt it as if dv gea can b easily replaced....only if lvg wudve shown d same love nd support hv showe for degea d way he showvd young rooney nd fellaini
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2015
dubylhover:

hehehehe...i love lvg 100 percent,but you wud have to admit,though dimaria wasnt in top form,lvg didnt support him fully,remember dimaria's early gamvs in manu hw he was xplosive playing in d left side of a diamond..but lvg's problem was that he losses d ball easily and it affects balance....now i madv my comment with respect to lvg comment on sunday..he said that we need players that can change games creatively,he spicifically mentioned hazard,now my own is that we had that mould in dimaria,who is to say that d supposed creative player he wud buy wud influence like hazard...despite dimaria poor season he was still d 2nd highest assist provider....you shudnt sell ur quality players....in as much as dimaria wants to leave,i'll portion some blame on lvg,even with d de gea issue..rememba that b4 lvg came to manu,we almost rvnewed degea's deal bt lvg refused saying hv needed to watch him 1st..imagine,someone that won d player of d year previously...i listen to every lvg post match comments..he hardly praises degea in public after a superb showing,he wud always say that thats what keepers are meant for..he always praised fellaini nd young..he even said one time that fellaini was undroppable..even if d fans appreciate de gea,d coach shud praisv him a bit..it was towards d tail end of d season he started saying that dv gea was important..but all d same e wud still stick with lvg,i still maintain,our most important signing wud b to keep degea..dimaria is world class,hv needs d system around him to flourish
Di Maria is good but he's not suitable for our system. Pass the ball to him and he'll lose possession 7 times out of 10 and this always leaves us exposed to counters.

Hazard is smart when he's with the ball and knows when to dribble and when to pass, sumthn Di Maria doesn't do.

LVG is obviously not flawless but if you follow his instructions and adapt to him he will appreciate you. Look at Herrera for example, he hardly played last season until he followed LVG's instructions and adapted his style of play. He became a better player after that.

Di Maria has refused to change his 'gung ho' style of play and that is simply not going to cut it.

Fact is Di Maria is a world class midfielder but just a good inconsistent winger.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

Di Maria is good but he's not suitable for our system. Pass the ball to him and he'll lose possession 7 times out of 10 and this always leaves us exposed to counters.

Hazard is smart when he's with the ball and knows when to dribble and when to pass, sumthn Di Maria doesn't do.

LVG is obviously not flawless but if you follow his instructions and adapt to him he will appreciate you. Look at Herrera for example, he hardly played last season until he followed LVG's instructions and adapted his style of play. He became a better player after that.

Di Maria has refused to change his 'gung ho' style of play and that is simply not going to cut it.

Fact is Di Maria is a world class midfielder but just a good inconsistent winger.

true sha..i am waiting to see who he wud buy sha..but you do knw that herrera wont b starting for manu for now
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2015
dubylhover:

true sha..i am waiting to see who he wud buy sha..but you do knw that herrera wont b starting for manu for now

From observations in the preseason tour, Herrera has been pushed to the second team. Manchester United has more than surplus requirement in the midfield with most being great players. Definitely, this season LVG is going to step on many players' and fans' toes because like in the midfield, its going to be a survival of the fittest.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2015
Brytawon:

From observations in the preseason tour, Herrera has been pushed to the second team. Manchester United has more than surplus requirement in the midfield with most being great players. Definitely, this season LVG is going to match on many players' and fans' toes because like in the midfield, its going to be a survival of the fittest.

yes oo..hes really going to step on many players toes,i feel sad for herrera..but this pedro we wnt to buy,im of d i pression that he is seeking 1st team action,would he get it at manu??cos he wud b better off in barca to sub either messi,neymar or suarez
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2015
dubylhover:

yes oo..hes really going to step on many players toes,i feel sad for herrera..but this pedro we wnt to buy,im of d i pression that he is seeking 1st team action,would he get it at manu??cos he wud b better off in barca to sub either messi,neymar or suarez

Manchester United has been lacking a top number 7 since 2009 when Christiano Ronaldo left so LVG will want to give Pedro a chance since Di Maria is almost leaving for PSG. I see Pedro been given a first team jersey.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2015
Brytawon:

Manchester United has been lacking a top number 7 since 2009 when Christiano Ronaldo left so LVG will want to give Pedro a chance since Di Maria is almost leaving for PSG. I see Pedro been given a first team jersey.

it seems that lvg prefers mata playing in frm d right hand side,to bring in creativity frm d flanks..but pedro's pace wud b an advantage
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2015
dubylhover:

it seems that lvg prefers mata playing in frm d right hand side,to bring in creativity frm d flanks..but pedro's pace wud b an advantage

Pedro's move is a much threat to Mata. That for sure I know.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2015
Brytawon:

Pedro's move is a much threat to Mata. That for sure I know.

anyways competition is good for a big team like manu..i just feel sorry for d likes of januzal perreira lingard et al..but pedro's finishing is world class...i cant still forget what he did to van der saar grin
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by GBR1(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2015
dubylhover:

anyways competition is good for a big team like manu..i just feel sorry for d likes of januzal perreira lingard et al..but pedro's finishing is world class...i cant still forget what he did to van der saar grin

I hold a grudge too. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2015
dubylhover:

I might want to disagree with you on this one. If you've have been following Perreira for some time now, you'll notice that he's on the verge of breaking into the first team. Perreira was out of this world in the just concluded FIFA U20 World Cup this year and the performance he has been giving in this preseason tour has done the job.

Januzaj I must say is not a winger from the last match we played with FC Barcelona. He was deployed to a middle role by LVG and he performed excellently well. Januzaj as a central midfielder, supporting or lone striker will bring out the best in him as he proved in our last match.

Lingard still has much to prove but I must say he is on a good improvement graph.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2015
GBR1:

I hold a grudge too. grin grin

grin grin,d guy is an xcellent finisher
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2015
Brytawon:

I might want to disagree with you on this one. If you've have been following Perreira for some time now, you'll notice that he's on the verge of breaking into the first team. Perreira was out of this world in the just concluded FIFA U20 World Cup this year and the performance he has been giving in this preseason tour has done the job.

Januzaj I must say is not a winger from the last match we played with FC Barcelona. He was deployed to a middle role by LVG and he performed excellently well. Januzaj as a central midfielder, supporting or lone striker will bring out the best in him as he proved in our last match.

Lingard still has much to prove but I must say he is on a good improvement graph.

bro i grab your point,but im telling you that perreira wont break into d 1st team soon..he wud b more used as a substitute being brought aroung 60 mins or so..if you notice sth abt lvg signings now,he is going for established winners already,his 1st 11 might not even featurv herrera let alone perreira..but he wud makv d substitute list more often sha
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2015
dubylhover:

bro i grab your point,but im telling you that perreira wont break into d 1st team soon..he wud b more used as a substitute being brought aroung 60 mins or so..if you notice sth abt lvg signings now,he is going for established winners already,his 1st 11 might not even featurv herrera let alone perreira..but he wud makv d substitute list more often sha

All for the good of the team. #GGMU
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
dubylhover:

There are enough games to go round
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

There are enough games to go round

yh you hav a point dr
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Comtent Removed
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Content removed
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
It was clear Ramos was using man.united to get a new deal..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lilprincey:

It was clear Ramos was using man.united to get a new deal..

Anything is possible in football but this might turn our attention to Otamendi who has returned back to training and Valencia still insisting on us activating the release clause before any deal will materialize.

The truth is that Valencia don't want to sell their key man in defence but Nicolas Otamendi will favour any move to Old Trafford.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Brytawon:

Anything is possible in football but this might turn our attention to Otamendi who has returned back to training and Valencia still insisting on us activating the release clause before any deal will materialize.

The truth is that Valencia don't want to sell their key man in defence but Nicolas Otamendi will favour any move to Old Trafford.
I don't think man.utd will siqn a centre back. LVG has plans of playing daley blind there..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 6:06am On Jul 29, 2015
Lilprincey:

I don't think man.utd will siqn a centre back. LVG has plans of playing daley blind there..

Manchester United will give up on their hunt for a new centre-back if they fail to sign Sergio
Ramos. Louis van Gaal has faith in his existing
options and will not pursue deals for any more
defenders should Ramos extend his Madrid stay.

Manchester United will not make a move for
Valencia centre-back Nicolas Otamendi this
summer.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2015
Brytawon:

Manchester United will give up on their hunt for a
new centre-back if they fail to sign Sergio
Ramos. Louis van Gaal has faith in his existing
options and will not pursue deals for any more
defenders should Ramos extend his Madrid stay.

Manchester United will not make a move for
Valencia centre-back Nicolas Otamendi this
summer.
I think United would still buy Pedro.

No need for more strikers, Rooney, Hernández and januzaj could play in that position.

But this Pedro guy was good in the past, if he were still that good I think he would not very used as a substitute in Barcelona.

di maria was used as substitute after he lost his value, United signed him a and saw all the reasons he was being used as d's substitute. let us not make same mistake.

More over was he as Dall that superb in the match a and all gains United few days ago?

anyway, when is the match a and all gains that gains that PSG? Nigerian time please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Wolfsburg Vs Manchester United: UCL (3 - 2) On 8th December 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd December 2019 / UEFA Champions League: Chelsea's Victory In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.