Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria (1348 Views)

10 Most Visited Indigenous Nigerian Websites And Their Worth / List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria / Top 25 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria by foxgiovani(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
Below is a list of ten most visited sites in Nigeria. 1. Linda Ikeji
2. Jide Ogunsanya's ogbongeblog.com.
3. Noble Igwe's 360nobs.com,
4. BellaNaija 
5. Notjustok.com
6. Tradot.com
7. Chude Jideonwo's blog
8. Techloy.com
9. WritersinCharge.com
10. . You can edit if you feel there is an omission or if there is any that shouldn't make the list.
Re: Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria by feldido(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ok... Where's Nairaland.com? angry
Re: Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria by Escalze(m): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
Source?

BTW where is our very own Nairaland

TRASH
Re: Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria by foxgiovani(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
feldido:
Ok... Where's Nairaland.com? angry
Haba! Nairaland is a forum not blog
Re: Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria by feldido(m): 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
foxgiovani:
Haba! Nairaland is a forum not blog
foxgiovani:
Below is a list of ten most visited sites in Nigeria. 1. Linda Ikeji
2. Jide Ogunsanya's ogbongeblog.com.
3. Noble Igwe's 360nobs.com,
4. BellaNaija 
5. Notjustok.com
6. Tradot.com
7. Chude Jideonwo's blog
8. Techloy.com
9. WritersinCharge.com
10. . You can edit if you feel there is an omission or if there is any that shouldn't make the list.

Is www.nairaland.com not a site?
Re: Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria by foxgiovani(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Escalze:
Source?

BTW where is our very own Nairaland

TRASH
Hmmm, it seems most Nigerians don't know the difference between a forum and a blog. Well. This could be educative in the long run. So, please it not Trash as u posted!
Re: Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria by hiteelong(f): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
feldido:

the caption says ten most visited blog
Re: Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria by feldido(m): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
hiteelong:

the caption says ten most visited blog
Did u read his post at all? I pointed out his mistake.
Re: Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria by henry255: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
What of lailablog? sad
Re: Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria by foxgiovani(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Am surprised that people are mixing up blog and site. They are completely two different things. I stand to be corrected
Re: Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria by foxgiovani(m): 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
henry255:
What of lailablog? sad
How many users does lailaiblog have to be on this list and what's its niche?
Re: Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria by eleko1: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
wink Spot on cool
Re: Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria by SalC: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
@ OP I don't know exactly the criteria you used to arrive at this and I really don't know most of these sites, but I want to correct what I perceived to be a mistake, I stand to be corrected though.

Being a user of one of these sites, I don't think Tradot.com is actually a blog.

Tradot.com is a platform consisting of many features of which the " blogs" feature is just one of them. There are many blogs on that site not just one and that could be one of the reasons for it getting many visits

It simply gives people the opportunity to blog for free, but it's not a blog itself.
Re: Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria by foxgiovani(m): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
SalC:
@ OP I don't know exactly the criteria you used to arrive at this and I really don't know most of these sites, but I want to correct what I perceived to be a mistake, I stand to be corrected though.

Being a user of one of these sites, I don't think Tradot.com is actually a blog.

Tradot.com is a platform consisting of many features of which the " blogs" feature is just one of them. There are many blogs on that site not just one and that could be one of the reasons for it getting many visits

It simply gives people the opportunity to blog for free, but it's not a blog itself.
You don't know what you are saying
Re: Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria by SalC: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
foxgiovani:
You don't know what you are saying
Well like I said earlier, I stand to be corrected but if you are truly a user of Tradot.com you will understand why I said so.
Except perhaps you did copy and paste without actually visiting these sites you mentioned.
Re: Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria by foxgiovani(m): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
SalC:
Well like I said earlier, I stand to be corrected but if you are truly a user of Tradot.com you will understand why I said so.
Except perhaps you did copy and paste without actually visiting these sites you mentioned.
I am a tradotian and there is nothing you can tell me about tradot. So, please don't even try to confuse me cos you will only be wasting your time cos am sure your are still a newbie in there.
Re: Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
SalC:

@salc, Tradot has its own official Blog to its name, so what's this its not a Blog spit you are sp*wing

Yea you are right that its a blogging platform, and but they also hav their own official blog.
So it can be said its a blog too.....
Re: Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria by SalC: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
foxgiovani:
I am a tradotian and there is nothing you can tell me about tradot. So, please don't even try to confuse me cos you will only be wasting your time cos am sure your are still a newbie in there.
Hmm well I never knew Tradot users now have official name and yeah am a newbie there, but nonetheless a user like you and am only writing base on my observation. Not really trying to confuse you or anyone but I don't think Tradot can just be called a blog
Re: Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria by foxgiovani(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
feldido:

What is the difference between a blog and a site?
Re: Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria by SalC: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
harteelolar:

@salc, Tradot has its own official Blog to its name, so what's this its not a Blog spit you are sp*wing

Yea you are right that its a blogging platform, and but they also hav their own official blog.
So it can be said its a blog too.....

Yes am aware Tradot has official blog but "Tradot.com" is not the blog but the platform generally. Their blog is just one of the many blogs on the site. Except the Op is trying to tell us the single tradot's blog is the one drawing it's traffic.
Re: Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria by feldido(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
foxgiovani:
What is the difference between a blog and a site?
You should ask the Op... He said a blog is different from a site.
Whether it's a blog or forum, they all sites.

Prove me wrong
Re: Ten Most Visited Blogs In Nigeria by SalC: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
feldido:

You should ask the Op... He said a blog is different from a site.
Whether it's a blog or forum, they all sites.

Prove me wrong
Lol and you are replying the op. Op should ask op. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Naira Depreciates To N270/dollar In Parallel Market / Are You An Entrepreneur Or A 9-5 Person?-Rotimi Williams, CEO Kereksuk Rice Farm / Diamond Bank Customers, Please Confirm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.