Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Appropriate Age To Talk Sex Education - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Appropriate Age To Talk Sex Education (736 Views)

When Is The perfect Age To Get Married? / What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? / What's The Appropriate Age Gap Between Couples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appropriate Age To Talk Sex Education by smartmom(f): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
It is a difficult topic for most of us as parents but it has become necessary for us to teach our kids before the world teaches them the issue of sex. Was reading a post in the link below and was startled.

http://nigerianparentsforum.com/npf/safety-at-school/9512-how-to-address-this-question

I was jolted.
Re: Appropriate Age To Talk Sex Education by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Appropriate Age To Talk Sex Education by shangodele(m): 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
Freemanan:
is too early nw
Re: Appropriate Age To Talk Sex Education by Joromi1: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
4 is too early but it's pertinent you start in time. It would be bad if the child learns gets introduced to sex by others
Re: Appropriate Age To Talk Sex Education by Ewuro4: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2015

but different strokes right?
Re: Appropriate Age To Talk Sex Education by Ama80(f): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
Once ur baby girl starts menstruating.
Re: Appropriate Age To Talk Sex Education by smartmom(f): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
Wow guess I am behind times indeed. The post in the nigerianparentsforum.com above said her 7 old year daughter shocked
Re: Appropriate Age To Talk Sex Education by smartmom(f): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ama80:
Once ur baby girl starts menstruating.
How about the boys?
Re: Appropriate Age To Talk Sex Education by Ama80(f): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
smartmom:

How about the boys?
d men shud ans dat.i feel awkward discussin dat wt my son.let his father do d talkin

(1) (Reply)

How Marriage Affects Relationships With Close Friends / Confuse / Letter To Nigerian Parents -part One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.