Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Any Speech Therapist In The House? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Speech Therapist In The House? (765 Views)

My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted / Pls I Need A Speech Therapist To Cure Stuttering / Speech Therapist Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Speech Therapist In The House? by Hiploko(m): 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Please where can one get a speech therapist for a special child/adult?
Re: Any Speech Therapist In The House? by starkids: 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
contact me thru text on 08026614275

1 Like

Re: Any Speech Therapist In The House? by daisyjo(f): 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
It would help if you let us know your location. I can refer you to quite a number depending on your location.
There are also different kinds of therapies available that would be beneficial to a special needs child/ adult depending on the particular needs Of the individual and perceived areas of deficits and strengths.
You can email pleasantplacescentre@yahoo.com for special needs therapy, assessments, referrals, linkages and support counseling.

(1) (Reply)

Hiv Dilemma / How To Prevent Premature Ejaculation / Benefits Of Morning Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.