Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Hiv Dilemma - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv Dilemma (766 Views)

HIV Status Is Indeterminate / "N1Bn Worth Of HIV Drugs Expired In Storage" - Health Minister / Top 10 State With The Highest HIV Rate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiv Dilemma by Happykay: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
To God be the glory
Re: Hiv Dilemma by helpinghands(m): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Hiv Dilemma by thorpido(m): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sexual intercourse is not the only way to get HIV.

Has your wife done a confirmatory test?
It's possible to have unprotected sex with someone who is infected and still not contract it.Some people just have the resistance and medical science has not been able to fully explain why.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dilemma by angieberry(f): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
She probably cheated...(or not)
And the child she's carrying is probably not yours sad (or not)

So you're probably gonn kick her out embarassed (or not)
Re: Hiv Dilemma by thorpido(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
angieberry:
She probably cheated...
And the child she's carrying is probably not yours sad

So you're probably gonn kick her out embarassed
Read my first comment before you start talking about cheating.
Re: Hiv Dilemma by angieberry(f): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
Let's face it, the leading and most likely way of contacting AIDS is through sexual activities. Other ways are very unlikely. OP should confront or rather talk to his wife.
thorpido:
Read my first comment before you start talking about cheating.
Re: Hiv Dilemma by thorpido(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
angieberry:
Let's face it, the leading and most likely way of contacting AIDS is through sexual activities. Other ways are very unlikely. OP should confront or rather talk to his wife.
How do you know this?Have you worked in the HIV/AIDs clinic before or done some research?
I work close to the HIV clinic at my place of work.A significant number are not sex related.A lady had an accident at one time and woke up in the hospital.Months after she was discharged,she began to fall sick and eventually had to take the HIV test which came out positive.In accident cases,do you see how victims are handled?There's a lot of blood contacts and mixing!
Some get infected with sharing unsterilized instruments e.g beauty salons.
Others,it could be blood transfusion.
I know enough not to immediately conclude that a married woman has cheated if she tests positive to HIV.
Re: Hiv Dilemma by Happykay: 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sexual intercourse still remains the most likely way hiv is contracted
Right now I'm still keeping my hands crossed
Re: Hiv Dilemma by thorpido(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
Happykay:
Sexual intercourse still remains the most likely way hiv is contracted
Right now I'm still keeping my hands crossed
Most likely but not in many cases.
Re: Hiv Dilemma by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
One party is cheating
Re: Hiv Dilemma by geniewilliams(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2015
a lot of factors could be medically responsible for this medical condition, kindly call this number 07036507238 for further advice and counselling

(1) (Reply)

Watch Three Harmful Food To Aviod Cancer - Fruit Destroys Cancer Cells / How To Prevent Premature Ejaculation / Benefits Of Morning Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.