Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting (31231 Views)

Niger Delta: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet Service Chiefs / Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today / Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by valencia25(m): 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
Osinbajo has made more headlines in 2months than Sambo's tenure embarassed

[size=14pt]
My signature is very much available, very fresh, I've been using it since last year. Only decided to share now now
[/size]
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by HopeAtHand: 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Obijulius:
The single most reasonable post in this topic.

My brother, some people will have sleeplessness night with this your suggestion.

God give Wike and other SS and SE governors the strength, wisdom and fortitude to indigenize the oil companies.

One of the reasons why i regard GEJ 6yrs as a waste is because some injustices perpetrated against the SS he could not correct..he was too relaxed like he had permanent residency in Aso rock...i leave the fight to our governors now..May God help them and help us all.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by piagetskinner(m): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
I thought the oil slump would have taught this county a hard lesson, but mba, we haven't still learnt. until the oyel finish pata pata ....there are so many other areas we can diversify into...Agriculture de there. We will continue to remain in a primitive state,and never b able to compete with the industrialised world until we learn to set our priorities right
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by Dindondin(m): 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hehehe cheesy

Fight ke? cheesy
Hope you v remembered my handle.
We must fight o!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by tosyne2much(m): 12:01am On Jul 14, 2015
Dindondin:
Hope you v remembered my handle. We must fight o!
sadly, I don't remember cool
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by ademusiwa9: 12:22am On Jul 14, 2015
G
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by Lawalemi(m): 6:16am On Jul 14, 2015
Chevy Chevy, they sabi enter any government!!! See my GM, Deji Haastrup; MD; Clay Neff; A & LA Pressy, Alli Moshiri; Senator Aluko, etc
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by Dindondin(m): 6:21am On Jul 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
sadly, I don't remember cool
I v forgiven you.
I can't fight someone with short memory
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by tosyne2much(m): 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dindondin:
I v forgiven you.
I can't fight someone with short memory
There are so many things running through my mind, so keeping cyber bullying records is out of my chest cool
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by Dindondin(m): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
There are so many things running through my mind, so keeping cyber bullying records is out of my chest cool
cos you know you vilify short memory cheesy
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by ademusiwa5: 12:49am On Jul 15, 2015
After looking at buhari with 2 flag. Will you send your child to run university.
No.

Should Chevron meet buhari over oil in western Nigeria. Chevron will be commuting International fraud. Which all manager of Chevron will be jail because Chevron have been involve in international fraud for 50 years. With conspiracy with Nigeria.

Buhari too could be jail
Osibanjo father in-law had no power in western Nigeria. Osibanjo too can't collect oil revenue of western Nigeria. Neither can any oba. Except I am there.

Anambra Election: Andy Uba Told To Apologize To Primate Ayodele After Defeat / Soldier Dances Zanku & Gbe Body: "I Can't Wait, Am Going Home To See My Mama" / Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina