Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting (31236 Views)

Niger Delta: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet Service Chiefs / Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today / Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by roymary: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
Wetin tire me for all these administration be say dem no set our priorities right- Only thing i wan dey read na how this new government dey eradicate Boko haram....Not this usual oil money ventures. undecided
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by lanog: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
'I set my goals and objectives in accordance with my vision. I study them and strategically execute them. My detractors discuss my successes and failure because they have nothing to execute. I am in the news more because am working, Nigerians discuss active men in the field mentioning any negative news about me will double the wealth of any news media that published 3it. My name today is a financial market for journalist. Not even elected politicians get the publicity i am enjoying my comrades , go and work till mentioning your name becomes a source of increased wealth for someone. Even my weakness create wealth for vendors'. ---BOLA TINUBU--

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by CounterBoom(f): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
G

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by jude33084(m): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by AlchemistDean(m): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by couarge: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Osibanjo looks like palm wine tapper

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by jude33084(m): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
AlchemistDean:

Busted! grin
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by Owoplenty(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
a

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by Lawalolasimbo: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
In Allah we trust about Nigeria's myriad of challenges and we shall prevail by His name.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by aminho(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Good
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
CMSbrands:
APC! change!
Change who? Change Jonathan!

LaaaffFfssssssssssss
Laaaffssssssssssssssss
Laaaaaafffffffssssssssssssss
Llllllaaaaaaaffffffffffffssssssssss

I don forget say we don change am sef.. To God be d glory .. Children of hate.. Oya make una attackk and start barking..

Lllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaffffffffffffffssssss
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

You went to copy all that when quoting would have made the post comprehensible.. in any case visit http://Brilliantlightsmedia. There are better things to learn that'll improve your web skills and create meaningful income while you are at it
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by ndufrank: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Brown envelope has exchanged hands
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by worksmart(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
But why did PMB not appear to inaugurate his own NAss?

Why have we not seen him being asked a single question on video since his inauguration?

Why do we see no photos of his transition team or see them attending meetings with PMB?

What has happened to his staunchest loyalists like David -West or even his wife and family?

Why has Atiku and El Rufai become so prominent?

Why has president not announced his cabinet?

Why did Buhari not attend any live public events since inauguration?

No live press conference

No appearance to inaugurate his own NAss.

No appearance at Armed Forces day.

Yet he is apparently being photographed daily in mosque, farms ,visiting states and other countries.

Does it make sense?

What could explain all this?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by Burger01(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
yioroa:

what exactly are you saying?
It baffled me what that guy was saying
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by toluxa1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2015

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by HopeAtHand: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
Tell Chevron to move their headquarters from Lagos to Port Harcourt.

ONE WONDERS WHAT THEY ARE DOING IN LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by bright007(f): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Daura dullarrddd and him house boy a.k.a Mere commissioner Osinbade are really competing with Kim K. and other celebrities in taking pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by Ayofaks(f): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
Freemanan:
GOING AND COMING THESE SEVERAL SEASONS...

DO STAY OUT OF THE...
From Wole Soyinka's Abiku...right?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ayofaks:

From Wole Soyinka's Abiku...right?
Yes love... Can you complete it? grin
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by thaoriginator: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
The greats
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by Obijulius: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
The single most reasonable post in this topic.

My brother, some people will have sleeplessness night with this your suggestion.

God give Wike and other SS and SE governors the strength, wisdom and fortitude to indigenize the oil companies.

HopeAtHand:
Tell Chevron to move their headquarters from Lagos to Port Harcourt.

ONE WONDERS WHAT THEY ARE DOING IN LAGOS
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by feedburner(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
when will these baboons and monkeys understand the need to diversify the economy of the zoo?

well u people hv till DEC 31 before Biafra is officially pronounced.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by Ayofaks(f): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Freemanan:

Yes love... Can you complete it? grin
Nah....just remembered..it's Abiku by J.P Clark...and it's "do stay out on the baobab tree...smiley
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by Polithiefcian(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
Freemanan:
GOING AND COMING THESE SEVERAL SEASONS...

DO STAY OUT OF THE...

Baobab tree. Follow ur kindred spirits...
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by Holuwadammie(m): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
Well done Baba nd prof
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
Polithiefcian:

Baobab tree. Follow ur kindred spirits...
If you Please... grin

You are in the spirit Mate..
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ayofaks:

Nah....just remembered..it's Abiku by J.P Clark...and it's "do stay out on the baobab tree...smiley
Yeah....

You enter class
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by Polithiefcian(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
Freemanan:

If you Please... grin

You are in the spirit Mate..

Follow where it please ur kindred spirit if indoors are no enuf 4 u. Though it leak thr d thach, d bats and the owls... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by tosyne2much(m): 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dindondin:
Osinbajo is too short.
We want to swap him for Fashola.
Last Bullet Tosyne2much, quote me let's fight
Hehehe cheesy

Fight ke? cheesy
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
Somebody needs to correct Yemi Osinbajo`s pose with PMB..................he always pose as if he is having complex issues?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Dances Zanku & Gbe Body: "I Can't Wait, Am Going Home To See My Mama" / Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves / Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.