Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges (24982 Views)

Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking / Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) / 6 Nigerians Extradited To US To Face Fraud Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by kingthreat(m): 6:01am On Jul 14, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Mumu,there is no country called Biafra

Chinua Achebe said there was once a loser country called Biafra grin grin
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by Daliano(m): 6:16am On Jul 14, 2015
laurel03:
Na only Hausa peep no dey mess up for abroad ... Yoruba fraud tinz , Ibo boys pushing drugs ....

Which brain hausa get to enter Yahoo or to pass airport with drugs.Stick to what works for u...I.e bombing and terrorism..Almajiris.

4 Likes

Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by Ikengawo: 6:24am On Jul 14, 2015
yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 14, 2015
Yoruba why?

Yoruba why?

Yoruba why?

Sobs!!!

cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by dckng16(m): 6:47am On Jul 14, 2015
One of my homeboy we grew up together at Isale Eko among them . Teslim Kiriji. This is really sad news to me

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by ElekeNtioba: 7:10am On Jul 14, 2015
tdayof:
To the bastard shouting south west... Check well their mothers must be from your crazy side.. Idiots..

assuming u are right....the yoruba blood in them means they are tainted. they cant belong and prolly would never be accepted.

kapish??

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by jcross19: 7:30am On Jul 14, 2015
Crime don't know any tribe . You are here fighting for a tribe while in another part of country coscharis son just got married to his love from another tribe. Poor man with a poor mentality. What's the difference between a racist and tribal.

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by crisycent: 7:37am On Jul 14, 2015
Yoruba people, rapîsts and fraudsters.

5 Likes

Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by Richman15: 7:38am On Jul 14, 2015
May God help us.
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by ceejay80s(m): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2015
Ofémmanu again?

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by jimi4us: 8:07am On Jul 14, 2015
why is it always yorubbers 419 boys are the one they always catch easily. oh I forgot amala brains

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2015
HarrisGlobal.Org is a a multi dimensional web development, corporate branding and advertising company located in the south west geographical region of Nigeria, Lagos and have service centers in the south east region places like Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Imo States.
They are committed to the concept that creativity through an organized process and method is a logical way to promote a new business, existing business or an organization. The best way to put it, is that, they combine dynamic creative designs, innovative technology and proven organizational procedures together to give you a great web and corporate branding experience for your business. Using a dynamic integrated strategy, your new website would deliver a powerful engaging experience for all your audience. This would enable you to advertise and market with style of an established organization. Visit www.harrisglobal.org for your Website Design & Hosting, Search Engine Optimization, Payment Processing Gateway, Corporate Branding, Mobile app downloads and many more.
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by amtalkin(f): 9:09am On Jul 14, 2015
Nigeria will only be better if all tribe will agree that there are some bad eggs among them.

The Yorubas are always feeling as if they are the only saint in Nigeria.

Which we all know they are nerve!

Even if tomorrow another news say Amadi Chidera from Rivers State you will hear them say Rivers is Igbo they are all the same.
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by chigoizie7(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2015
Bonapart:
you know that's won't be an excuse when Jesus comes calling
Here is no our home....
So do the least you can and leave the rest for God

Until jesus comes, meanwhile, boyz no go fit carry empty belle de wait make jesus come.

Heaven help those who help themselves, na during the old testament manner de fall from heaven ooh,

Now, what falls from heaven is "maga" mixed with hard work and prayer to OLUWA.
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by bigerboy200: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2015
opiloip:

Possibly students of a senator from ogun state.
Yeah..a PDP senator.
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2015
kingthreat:

Chinua Achebe said there was once a loser country called Biafra grin grin

Well the same loser country is responsible for the formation of Nigeria.
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2015
laurel03:
Na only Hausa peep no dey mess up for abroad ... Yoruba fraud tinz , Ibo boys pushing drugs ....
Awusa na boko haram which is even the worst.
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2015
Where is GREEDY eshinjuju?
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by Neplusultra(f): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2015
Lmao! This one na advanced Oluwole grin I thought only do fraud! Nonsense! undecided
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by Bonapart(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2015
chigoizie7:

Until jesus comes, meanwhile, boyz no go fit carry empty belle de wait make jesus come.

Heaven help those who help themselves, na during the old testament manner de fall from heaven ooh,

Now, what falls from heaven is "maga" mixed with hard work and prayer to OLUWA.
now is even better than old testament
Because now is the era of Grace
All we need is faith
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by laurel03(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Awusa na boko haram which is even the worst.
.... I said in Abroad...
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by chigoizie7(m): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2015
Bonapart:
now is even better than old testament Because now is the era of Grace All we need is faith

Ok nah, fold ur arms and wait for grace and faith to come.
No be person go tell u say, poverty na disease
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by free13: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2015
berrystunn:
[size=23pt]Yoruba name killer [/size]

grin
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by j1mmy: 10:35am On Jul 14, 2015
IGBOs are still the number one international criminals holding Nigerian passports.
419 is small deal compared to drug dealing, contraband, toxic waste and dangerous harmful goods.
One tribe are the majority killed by firing squad abroad - IGBO
one tribe dominates scams, drugs, human trafficking and nuisance in ASIA, middle east, south america - IGBO

No matter how this is calculated, IGBO drug dealers have ruined Nigerian passport more than any other tribe
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by j1mmy: 10:39am On Jul 14, 2015
8 Igbo businessmen to die by firing squad in Indonesia – Diaspora group - May 7, 2015 - check out the names!

8 more Nigerians are reportedly waiting to be executed in Indonesia. This is according to the United Nigerians in Diaspora, a group of Nigerians living outside the country. The group at a press conference in Lagos yesterday May 5th, gave the names of Nigerians waiting to be executed as Michael Titus Igwe, Kingsley Okonkwo, Uchenna Onyewuru, Eugene Ape, Hunphery Ejike, Obinna Nwajiagu, Benjamin Onuoha and Ikenna Abanukwu.

http://naija247news.com/2015/05/8-igbo-businessmen-to-die-by-firing-squad-in-indonesia-diaspora-group/

If only it was 419...nah IGBOs don't work that way, the bigger the risk the higher the return.

get rich or die trying tribe - IGBO kwenu
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by Bonapart(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2015
chigoizie7:

Ok nah, fold ur arms and wait for grace and faith to come.

No be person go tell u say, poverty na disease
is not as if you won't work... but not illegal job
Even the bible says "faith without work is dead"
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by hyperflex(m): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2015
People dey yarn for here o!!! Chai!!! But na so so Yoruba boys full this list. Kilode?? Dear Yahoo boys America now knows you guys operate from Southie and Malaysia mostly. Learn before u fall into a trap u can avoid. Diversify. The early yahoo guys have diversified into other things you still dey derr dey find proverbial Golden fleece. Nna I no see ibo boy name o!! Youruba boys mo tuale o!!
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by chigoizie7(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2015
Bonapart:
is not as if you won't work... but not illegal job
Even the bible says "faith without work is dead"

Tell me who is legit in dis country, one way or the other, all of us are scammers even the church itself.
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by Bonapart(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2015
chigoizie7:

Tell me who is legit in dis country, one way or the other, all of us are scammers even the church itself.
don't speak against the church pls!!!
Trust me you don't wanna go there
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by chigoizie7(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Bonapart:
don't speak against the church pls!!!
Trust me you don't wanna go there

This has always been our problem, this has always been the reason why we are stagnant.

Oga, if I see anything that the church is doing, bad or good, oga, I go talk am.

Because, I am a christian, I should conceal the impunity being perpetrated?

Oga take a chill pill, I am also a christian, and we both know that I am speaking the truth.

Stop being a religious bigotry.
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by Bonapart(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
chigoizie7:

This has always been our problem, this has always been the reason why we are stagnant.

Oga, if I see anything that the church is doing, bad or good, oga, I go talk am.

Because, I am a christian, I should conceal the impunity being perpetrated?

Oga take a chill pill, I am also a christian, and we both know that I am speaking the truth.

Stop being a religious bigotry.
am sure the last statement wouldn't come out from a true christian
CHRISTIANITY is not a religion....

When you say 'church', you kind of generalising it

There us a way you can mark out the fault you find mr fault finder... try and carve out your relationship with God before pointing fingers
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by chigoizie7(m): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Bonapart:
am sure the last statement wouldn't come out from a true christian
CHRISTIANITY is not a religion....

When you say 'church', you kind of generalising it

There us a way you can mark out the fault you find mr fault finder... try and carve out your relationship with God before pointing fingers

Noted,

Please can u stop quoting me?

CHRISTIANITY is not a religion? I ve learn another thing today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) / EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud / Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.