Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges (24984 Views)

Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking / Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) / 6 Nigerians Extradited To US To Face Fraud Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
14:
One of those who have been arrested is All4naija AKA all4kak
I am here, you shameless i d i o t! Those Nigerians aren't so much different from South African blacks who remained criminals in the squalor of Townships. Jeez! Zulu master in his xenophobia think I would stoop low to steal other people's money or wealth. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
The only time the Mandela country has taken the decision and does it right. Good for the silly criminals!
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
The dullard seats there in the office of the president doing nothing in his ugly costume to salvage the nation and provide the citizens with something doing! He should resign! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by Bonapart(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
chigoizie7:

Noted,

Please can u stop quoting me?

CHRISTIANITY is not a religion? I ve learn another thing today
you should be the one stop quoting me son
Christianity is a relationship
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by chigoizie7(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Bonapart:
you should be the one stop quoting me son Christianity is a relationship

That was not what I was taught in school, anyways, I rest my case.
Thanx pops
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
chigoizie7:

Noted,

Please can u stop quoting me?

CHRISTIANITY is not a religion? I ve learn another thing today

He is right, Christianity is a way of life and not religion.
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by chigoizie7(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Oyind17:

He is right, Christianity is a way of life and not religion.

I am not doubting him ooh, please I want to learn ma.

*what is culture?

*what is religion?

*does it mean that christianity being the way of peoples life, that it is culture?

*if I want to fill a form, and I get across a space, "religion" please what do I write their?

*what is christianity? And who practices christianity?
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
chigoizie7:

I am not doubting him ooh, please I want to learn ma.

*what is culture?

*what is religion?

*does it mean that christianity being the way of peoples life, that it is culture?

*if I want to fill a form, and I get across a space, "religion" please what do I write their?

*what is christianity? And who practices christianity?

Come to bedroom let's talk, I don't want to talk here
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by chigoizie7(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Oyind17:

Come to bedroom let's talk, I don't want to talk here

I guess, we are in public, let do it here, so that other people can contribute.
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by Amin209: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Seriously my fellow landers have we ever considered those boys like if they forcefully collect any thing from these their victim cos one thing I always says the greedy once are always their victim cos the victims them selfves are like let me get all the money and play them too...we look at it from the other way round cos as an here you can not sent me any mail telling that I have won some amount of money when I known I have never even get close to that country you said you are
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by Vivalavida99(f): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
tdayof:
To the bastard shouting south west... Check well their mothers must be from your crazy side.. Idiots..

Oloshi niyen, Omo jatijati olofo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by millionboi(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dharniel:
yorubas and crimes...
Abi
Re: Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
millionboi:
Abi

you've just commited an e-crime which is punishable by law, you quoted me and edited my post to suit you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video) / EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud / Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.