Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Help!!wife Frustrated As Husband Vows To Go For Vasectomy After One Child, - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!wife Frustrated As Husband Vows To Go For Vasectomy After One Child, (2730 Views)

My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband / Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) / Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!wife Frustrated As Husband Vows To Go For Vasectomy After One Child, by DonTim1: 4:55am On Jul 14, 2015
What is wrong with having just one child. Some can't handle more than one.

But come what do womenwant 2-3 -13 children for ? U have an opportunity to focus all ur luv and attention on one, shldnt that amount to good?

Some fear that something may hapun to d only child, haven't you seen where something happend to the whole family or entire children?

Don't even try to change his mind, best you could do is advice him to seek more subtle n temporary FP method.

Nothing in life is permanent, he may see reasons for more in future
Re: Help!!wife Frustrated As Husband Vows To Go For Vasectomy After One Child, by ladyju(f): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2015
Lol this is serious. Just drink fertility drugs, maybe you will have triplet or twins

1 Like

Re: Help!!wife Frustrated As Husband Vows To Go For Vasectomy After One Child, by efemenaslectura: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Haywhymido:
ur man need help, get people who can talk dat shit out of his head, too much of american films no good for body. u never knw what can happen in d future.God forbid bad thing.n i will advise u nt to get pregnant at all till u get to d bottom of dis cos it is certain dat once u get pregnant "he is going for d operation"
Gbam. Op follow this suggestion
Re: Help!!wife Frustrated As Husband Vows To Go For Vasectomy After One Child, by efemenaslectura: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
ladyju:
Lol this is serious. Just drink fertility drugs, maybe you will have triplet or twins
lol that is the kind of man that will take off after hearing his wife has given birth to more than a child. He'll abandon his wife at the maternity ward with the excuse of going to buy something or answer phone call
Re: Help!!wife Frustrated As Husband Vows To Go For Vasectomy After One Child, by yetseyi(f): 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
Haywhymido:
there is this yoruba adage dat goes like eniti o bi omo kan ko koro lagan. dat is a woman with a lone child is nt better dan a barren woman. who knws 2moro.

Stay around a woman TTC and you will understand that "olomo kan kuro ninu kilo bi"

1 Like

Re: Help!!wife Frustrated As Husband Vows To Go For Vasectomy After One Child, by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
This woman is lucky ooo.

1 Like

Re: Help!!wife Frustrated As Husband Vows To Go For Vasectomy After One Child, by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:02am On Jul 16, 2015
Too bad, please continue 2 pray 4 him, dat is d only solution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Easy Ways To Keep Your Vagina Healthy And Young / Make Crazy Sales With The Jiji Premium Plans / Advice: I Never Knew I Will Do This, But I Have To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.