Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

See How Media Portrays Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How Media Portrays Islam (2529 Views)

Can You Remember Which Story This Portrays In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Media Portrays Islam by skak(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Don't believe what media says about Islam and Muslims...

1 Like

Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by jimohibrahim(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lol... I doubt it

2 Likes

Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
MISCONCEPTIONS
Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by jcross19: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
skak:
Don't believe what media says about Islam and Muslims...
are you telling me that isis , alnusra, alshabab, taliban, hazebollah,alquada,boko haram , al mujahedeen are not shouting allahu akbr? 109 verses in koran that supported the killings of infidels are false automatic koran is false. See all those terrorists are practising what koran and allah told them to do. The media is not the problem but koran where all of them are getting inspiration from.

4 Likes

Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by ekim004(m): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
next tin u guys gon see tread closed some mod mumu sha
Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by Karlman: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
lol

y wld any1 nid d media to tell dem wat is hapenin daili in dia neighborhud?
Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by Haywhymido(m): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
knowlege is power. imo lo gbe adeeni ogbon o gbe
Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
this op sha, have u been on earth? everybody know islam is bad business, even my 5 yrs old kid sister. I am surprised you dnt.

1 Like

Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by Demmzy15(m): 2:45am On Jul 14, 2015
jcross19:
[s]are you telling me that isis , alnusra, alshabab, taliban, hazebollah,alquada,boko haram , al mujahedeen are not shouting allahu akbr? 109 verses in koran that supported the killings of infidels are false automatic koran is false. See all those terrorists are practising what koran and allah told them to do. The media is not the problem but koran where all of them are getting inspiration from.[/s]
Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by azimibraun: 3:58am On Jul 14, 2015
Infact I don't want to say anything... I am hoping almighty Alllah will pay those who have brought Islam so much shame with HE'LL amin. I don't need a non-Muslim to tell me. I have eyes and I have ears.
Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by true2god: 6:27am On Jul 14, 2015
@ op, stop lying. The mainstream media is rather deceiving us by telling us that 'islam is a religion of peace' (trade mark).

The real islam are this:

1. If you hold a copy of the bible publicly in saudi arabia you will be jailed.

2. If you leave islam for another religion in saudi arabia, iran, sudan, afghanistan, etc you will be killed, either by the govt or islamic street gangs. Apostasy is a punishable offense in islam.

3. Muslims\mohammed bash christian and jewish beliefs in the quran, but if i criticize mohammed\allahh\islam (especially in muslim countries) i will be killed for blasphemy.

4. At no place in the bible did Jesus command his followers to fight the infidels but mohammed commanded muslims to fight non-muslims till they accept allahh as the only god and mohammed as his messenger.

5. Mohammed was invloved in war, capturing of war prisoners who are later upgraged as slaves while most are killed. Some slaves are sold hence mohammed was actively involved in slave trade. Female slaves are either upgraded as 'wives' while others are sexx slaves.

The above are few arabian crimes against the world under the banner of islam. The pre-islamic arabs (even now, except the oil-rich ones) are poor because of unfavourable harsh and desert weather hence their major source of revenue is war and slave trading to sustain their bad economy. Islam, during mohammed era, understands this reality hence early muslims sustain their source of livelihood by raiding and attacking 'infidels', dispossessed them of their property, take them as slaves and impose zakat and jizya (on non-muslims) and all these evil actions are sanctioned by allahh's 'revelations' to mohammed.

So in a nut-shell, arab-muslims see nothing wrong in fighting infidels for personal gains and propagation of islam for allahh while non-arab muslims ignorantly deny the reality of islamic text and history that sanctioned criminality in the name of allahh.

2 Likes

Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by seankay(m): 8:12am On Jul 14, 2015
OP do you know how peaceful d North wud have being without d religion of peace?
Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by hayor93(m): 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
jcross19:
are you telling me that isis , alnusra, alshabab, taliban, hazebollah,alquada,boko haram , al mujahedeen are not shouting allahu akbr? 109 verses in koran that supported the killings of infidels are false automatic koran is false. See all those terrorists are practising what koran and allah told them to do. The media is not the problem but koran where all of them are getting inspiration from.
All bcoz of ur hatred for d one, true religion.....#Ignorance#
Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by hayor93(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
true2god:
@ op, stop lying. The mainstream media is rather deceiving us by telling us that 'islam is a religion of peace' (trade mark).

The real islam are this:

1. If you hold a copy of the bible publicly in saudi arabia you will be jailed.

2. If you leave islam for another religion in saudi arabia, iran, sudan, afghanistan, etc you will be killed, either by the govt or islamic street gangs. Apostasy is a punishable offense in islam.

3. Muslims\mohammed bash christian and jewish beliefs in the quran, but if i criticize mohammed\allahh\islam (especially in muslim countries) i will be killed for blasphemy.

4. At no place in the bible did Jesus command his followers to fight the infidels but mohammed commanded muslims to fight non-muslims till they accept allahh as the only god and mohammed as his messenger.

5. Mohammed was invloved in war, capturing of war prisoners who are later upgraged as slaves while most are killed. Some slaves are sold hence mohammed was actively involved in slave trade. Female slaves are either upgraded as 'wives' while others are sexx slaves.

The above are few arabian crimes against the world under the banner of islam. The pre-islamic arabs (even now, except the oil-rich ones) are poor because of unfavourable harsh and desert weather hence their major source of revenue is war and slave trading to sustain their bad economy. Islam, during mohammed era, understands this reality hence early muslims sustain their source of livelihood by raiding and attacking 'infidels', dispossessed them of their property, take them as slaves and impose zakat and jizya (on non-muslims) and all these evil actions are sanctioned by allahh's 'revelations' to mohammed.

So in a nut-shell, arab-muslims see nothing wrong in fighting infidels for personal gains and propagation of islam for allahh while non-arab muslims ignorantly deny the reality of islamic text and history that sanctioned criminality in the name of allahh.
u lack indepth knowledge abt all ur accusations
Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by jcross19: 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
hayor93:
john 14vs 6: I am the way , the truth and the life ;no one come to the father except by me. By their fruit we shall know them, islam has produce the fruit of terrorism and make this our beautiful world un-liveable. Shame to allah and mohamMAD.

1 Like

Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by true2god: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
hayor93:
You are the one that know nothing about islamic text and history, or you are deliberately lying.

Arab-muslims see nothing wrong in fighting infidels for personal gains and propagation of islam for allahh while non-arab muslims ignorantly deny the reality of islamic text and history that sanctioned criminality in the name of allahh.
Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by Faremisodeeq(m): 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
What a big misconception
Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by Samunique(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
hayor93:
Islam the one true religion?

;P ;P ;P
Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by Samunique(m): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
hayor93:
Islam the one true religion
Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by true2god: 5:07am On Jul 15, 2015
Samunique:
Islam the one true religion
A religion that sanctioned genocide against the infidels. Quran chapter 9.

1 Like

Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by Samunique(m): 6:20am On Jul 15, 2015
true2god:
A religion that sanctioned genocide against the infidels. Quran chapter 9.
I don't know why some muslims are living in denial even when it's very clear what true Islam stands for, most especially my brothers from the south west

undecided undecided undecided

True Islam knows noting about peace but only in some Purely lslamic states which is very rear!!!
Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by true2god: 8:19am On Jul 15, 2015
Samunique:

I don't know why some muslims are living in denial even when it's very clear what true Islam stands for, most especially my brothers from the south west

undecided undecided undecided

True Islam knows noting about peace but only in some Purely lslamic states which is very rear!!!
An average yorubaman has this false conception that islam, as practiced in yorubaland, is the universal standard for islamic conduct. They refused to realize, or hypocritically failed to belive, that saudi arabia (the centre of islam) is a perfect example of country where islamic practice is obeyed to the letter.

Yorubas dont believe that if any jew is found in saudi arabia he wil be killed. If any christian carries bible publicly in saudi arabia he will be jaied. That if you say 'jesus is the son of god' in saudi arabia you will be arrested for blasphemy. That non-muslims can never set foot on mecca and medina because non-muslims are equated with unclean animals.

So non-arab defenders of arabs cum islam are either ignorant, liars or hypocrits when it comes to religion freedom and\or peaceful co-existence with non-muslims.
Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by pupsyd: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2015
azimibraun:
Infact I don't want to say anything... I am hoping almighty Alllah will pay those who have brought Islam so much shame with HE'LL amin. I don't need a non-Muslim to tell me. I have eyes and I have ears.
So u can see and hear for yourself? good one! But some STUP!D AND !DIOT NRLDRS Muslims ( e.g Demmzy15, Rilwan001 e.tc) would never want to admit it
Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by Samunique(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2015
true2god:
An average yorubaman has this false conception that islam, as practiced in yorubaland, is the universal standard for islamic conduct. They refused to realize, or hypocritically failed to belive, that saudi arabia (the centre of islam) is a perfect example of country where islamic practice is obeyed to the letter.

Yorubas dont believe that if any jew is found in saudi arabia he wil be killed. If any christian carries bible publicly in saudi arabia he will be jaied. That if you say 'jesus is the son of god' in saudi arabia you will be arrested for blasphemy. That non-muslims can never set foot on mecca and medina because non-muslims are equated with unclean animals.

So non-arab defenders of arabs cum islam are either ignorant, liars or hypocrits when it comes to religion freedom and\or peaceful co-existence with non-muslims.
Agreed.
Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by Demmzy15(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2015
pupsyd:
So u can see and hear for yourself? good one! But some STUP!D AND !DIOT NRLDRS Muslims ( e.g Demmzy15, Rilwan001 e.tc) would never want to admit it
Bros calm down! Admit what? undecided
Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by Demmzy15(m): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2015
hayor93:
Bros please don't engage any of them, they're like statues! They neither hear nor can see!
Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by Demmzy15(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2015
true2god:
[s]An average yorubaman has this false conception that islam, as practiced in yorubaland, is the universal standard for islamic conduct. They refused to realize, or hypocritically failed to belive, that saudi arabia (the centre of islam) is a perfect example of country where islamic practice is obeyed to the letter.

So non-arab defenders of arabs cum islam are either ignorant, liars or hypocrits when it comes to religion freedom and\or peaceful co-existence with non-muslims.[/s]
Go take your meds! wink
Re: See How Media Portrays Islam by skak(m): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
You are doing whatever you can to downgrade Islam since the day of your birth up till today but Islam is growing geometrically. Why because It is being protected by its creator.

Its only in the world of injustice one can judge the whole religion by the action of less than 0.5% of people who claimed to be its followers. What about the other 99.5% who are good and pure? Does that make them bad two? Beside, these 99.5% are against the other percentage but you guys take them all as one.

I believe you people have Muslims friends who are in one way or the other your colleges or neighbours. Can you say they are terrorist. Have you ever convict them for any crime against humanity?

If we are to judge religion by few then Christianity the the bigger terrorist in the world because Adolf Hitler was for all his life a Christian and rises by Christian community.

If you don't have anything good to say you better stay quite.

(1) (Reply)

Yahweh: Babes Raped Forced To Marry The Rapist? / An Interview With Prophet Adetunji Adeonigbagbe Of Celica Church Of Christ / Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome Land Dispute Escalates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.