Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval (6056 Views)

Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose / Buhari Appoints Technocrats From The SS,SE And Politicians From SW / Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
Last week a post made by Interpid was busted where he was claiming Southerner not knowing he made a post in the past declaring himself as a Westerner.

Now we have plethora of other SS wannabes of the Yoruba stock defending Southerners from Biafra overtly or covertly.

This is a recent post made by a Yoruba defending Southerners from joining Biafra
Bluetooth2:

ThankGod the ethnic minorities of the defunct Eastern region have wise up and detect the fraud called biafra as fraudulently created by a 33 year old spoilt brat who dragged the innocent minorities into a war he knew he couldn't win only for him to run away when he saw his defeat.

What kind of a leader flees leaving his people to die ?

My questions are these.

1. If Yorubas actually love SS Obasanjo wouldn't have massacred protesting Odi people.

2. If Yorubas had love Southerners, why do they always go against resource control?

3. If Yorubas actually love SSners while do they go against 95% derivation ?

4 If Yorubas actually love SSners why did they orchestrated the hate campaign against Asari Dokubo and call Ijaw Fishermen.

5. If Yorubas actually love SSners while are they the most vocal tribe against the emergence of a SSner as a principal officer in the 8 assembly when a Northerner was saying SSners deserve some offices ?

6. If they had love the SSners like we are made to believe, would they have galvanized the machinery of propaganda that turn Jonathan to enemy of Nigeria overnight.

7. Why didn't Yorubas vote for Jonathan to make sure that a SSner they love and cherish so much remains the presidency instead of selling out to the Fulani when the South is finding its footing on political unity.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Last week a post made by Interpid was busted where he was claiming Southerner not knowing he made a post in the past declaring himself as a Westerner.

Now we have plethora of other SS wannabes of the Yoruba stock defending Southerners from Biafra overtly or covertly.

This is a recent post made by a Yoruba defending Southerners from joining Biafra

My questions are these.

1. If Yorubas actually love SS Obasanjo wouldn't have massacred protesting Odi people.

2. If Yorubas had love Southerners, why do they always go against resource control?

4 If Yorubas actually love SSners why did they orchestrated the hate campaign against Asari Dokubo and call Ijaw Fishermen.

5. If Yorubas actually love SSners while are they the most vocal tribe against the emergence of a SSner as a principal officer in the 8 assembly when a Northerner was saying SSners deserve some offices ?

6. If they had love the SSners like we are made to believe, would they have galvanized the machinery of propaganda that turn Jonathan to enemy of Nigeria overnight.

7. Why didn't Yorubas vote for Jonathan to make sure that a SSner they love and cherish so much remains the presidency instead of selling out to the Fulani when the South is finding its footing on political unity.

What's this one saying ? Can't you see the number of Eastern minorities openly disowing Biafra and when did that I ever denied I was a yoruba ? Are you high ?

26 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Bluetooth2:

What's this one saying ? Can't you see the number of Eastern minorities openly disowing Biafra and when did that I ever denied I was a yoruba ? Are you high ?

People like you and interpid grin grin grin grin grin

You have been busted long time ago

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by attacker231: 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
The drug addict is here again. Ebuka of cursed memory.

8 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Buchukwu: 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Abeg you guys should hurry up and declare your secession. Yorubaland needs cleansing too because we need to start repartriating all those dirty ibos at Ladipo market and everywhere in the south west cheesy

Re-entry visa will run in several millions of naira grin
Simple question you can't answer. You really can't face sensible debate, can you? Typical baboon

23 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Buchukwu: 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
Bluetooth2:

What's this one saying ? Can't you see the number of Eastern minorities openly disowing biafra and when did that I ever denied I was a yoruba ? Are you high ?
Who has openly disowned biafra.

18 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Emekamex(m): 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
It seems people from the SW region gain euphoric sensations when matters about Biafra are being discussed.

24 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
attacker231:
The drug addict is here again. Ebuka of cursed memory.

If you turn this thread to a tribal bashing you will see what I will do to you.

7 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by attacker231: 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
BuddahMonk:

If you turn this thread to a tribal bashing you will see what I will do to you.

Yeebhoe fool, I will smash your long head on the floor. You ugly drug addict, NDLEA will soon nab and you will rot in prison. Shameless dunce

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Macelliot(m): 11:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
I'm not a tribalist and I will never be....

In 1999, the People of Odi, Bayelsa state protested against the FG for the oil spillage that contaminated their water, land which was the source of their livelihood... OBJ, Commander in chief of Army forces sent Battalions of soldiers to wipe them out... They were killed, murdured, obliterated, annihilated, masscred, and eliminated...

who remembers Timaya song, "Them call me Timaya".

"1999, I no go 4get am oh,
when they kill d people oh and made the children suffer oh,

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Macelliot(m): 11:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
attacker231:

Yeebhoe fool, I will smash your long head on the floor. You ugly drug addict, NDLEA will soon nab and you will rot in prison. Shameless dunce
Thanks!
NEXT

18 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by attacker231: 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
Macelliot:

Thanks!
NEXT

When you turn Ebuka?

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
BuddahMonk:

People like you and interpid grin grin grin grin grin

You have been busted long time ago

I can't help your situation because you got the wrong person.

3 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by StOla: 1:41am On Jul 14, 2015
BuddahMonk:

My questions are these.

You wanted the Yorubas to repeat the mistake of 2011 and vote the same incompetent slowpoke to office?

Is Asari Dokubo someone to love?

Were the Odi people not responsible for the deaths of security personnel, who then retaliated in their unprofessional manner?

Has there ever been any 95% derivation in Nigeria, even with the regional democracy of the 1960's?
Care to let us know why Aguiyi Ironsi made the country unitary, thereby ending the 50% derivation practised then?

Why didn't that Northerner advocate for a SouthSoutherner to occupy the position that was zoned elsewhere that he now occupies, but resorts to zoning when it concerns a more suitable, active, prominent and loyal party man?

19 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by walexbiz(m): 2:40am On Jul 14, 2015
Macelliot:
I'm not a tribalist and I will never be....

In 1999, the People of Odi, Bayelsa state protested against the FG for the oil spillage that contaminated their water, land which was the source of their livelihood... OBJ, Commander in chief of Army forces sent Battalions of soldiers to wipe them out... They were killed, murdured, obliterated, annihilated, masscred, and eliminated...

who remembers Timaya song, "Them call me Timaya".

"1999, I no go 4get am oh,
when they kill d people oh and made the children suffer oh,

See distortion of fact, the people of odi were protesting and Obasanjo sent a soldiers to qualm the uprising and the people of odi ran riot on them and killed the soldiers who were on a peacekeeping mission. In retaliation the Obasanjo regime sent battalion of soldier to give them a taste of their own pudding.

11 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:12am On Jul 14, 2015
Wetin dis one dey talk sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by scholes0(m): 5:30am On Jul 14, 2015
lol, Igbos create threads mentioning either Yoruba or South West
But when the Yorubas get involved in such threads.... they start screaming, and acusing them of personality falsification ...

6 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 14, 2015
walexbiz:

See distortion of fact, the people of odi were protesting and Obasanjo sent a soldiers to qualm the uprising and the people of odi ran riot on them and killed the soldiers who were on a peacekeeping mission. In retaliation the Obasanjo regime sent battalion of soldier to give them a taste of their own pudding.

Why killing of women, children and elderly instead of the militants that did that

10 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by fr3do(m): 6:26am On Jul 14, 2015
walexbiz:

So that should warrant the clearing down of a whole community? Because in your bitter mind, everyone of them partook in killing the soldiers.

6 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by NDPVF(m): 6:37am On Jul 14, 2015
If uptill now,you people are still responding to the comments of Yorubas,who always claim SS,then am sorry,you ain't getting it right.
They are oil parasites,and enemies that must be put
to shame.The southsouth wannabes are typical yorubas,who are natural cowards,and hence,always hide under others to fight their imaginary but stronger enemies.
They are all hediots.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 14, 2015
I am from the SouthSouth and from Delta and not of Igbo extraction.

We are not stup1d to easily forget how Yorubas insulted us by ridiculing Jonathan as a common drunken fisherman.

We also are aware of how they sided with the north in the recently concluded Soverign National Confrence to frustrate our aggigtation for resource control.

We also know how Awolowo mandated all oil companies to have their corporate H Q in Lagos and how the Yorubas keep frustrating any attempt to develop a port outside their region.

We have also not forgotten how a Yoruba man sold Bakassi to France and our deep oil wells to Sao Tome from where he now owns a drilling company.

We are not all Amaechi's in the ND.

The Yoruba most understand that the average ND man is busy looking for his livelihood and will not bother with cheap political alignment until it matters and the last 16 yrs climaxing with the recently concluded elections ought to be a pointer that we in the ND do not share your political affiliations, views and aspirations.

When last did you hear of any ND state voting in AC, ACN , AD or your useless APC?

The overwhelming support GEJ and PDP got should be a pointer to you.

I guess this is why Rivers election tribunal is so important to you osogbo louts than your impoverished state.

No matter your plots to subvert Wike's unequivocal mandate given to him by the People you can never ever plant your witch broom in Rivers or any where in the ND.

Now go and shout Sai Baba.

Slaves

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by oluspencer(m): 6:41am On Jul 14, 2015
BuddahMonk:

My questions are these.

I think we have to get this clear to your head. The Yoruba's are the most passionate, engligten Nigerians.

When the spoilt, indiscplined and arrognant brat almost destroyed the unity of the country..... The yoruba stood up for Nigeria and not for any region.

Awolowo was the first man to promise the people of south south presidency. Although he couldn't fulfill it cos he couldn't fulfill his own ambition but after several years Obasanjo fulfilled it for south south.

In 2011 the only yoruba state that voted against Jonathan was Osun. But the president decided to work with First class graduates abroad who don't understand how u and I feels. They were busy Advertsing the Govt, improving the market and economy on papers without giving f**ks about the masses.

Youruba are too sosphicated to be a clueless. U don't expect us to vote along religious and border lines ( you can see that every family in Yoruba land has people practising both religious and we don't fight about it)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by NDPVF(m): 6:43am On Jul 14, 2015
[s]
walexbiz:

[/s]What do you call distortion of fact?.May you die the same way those women and children were murdered.shameless idiotu.

11 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 14, 2015
oluspencer:

I think we have to get this clear to your head. The Yoruba's are the most passionate, engligten Nigerians.

When the spoilt, indiscplined and arrognant brat almost destroyed the unity of the country..... The yoruba stood up for Nigeria and not for any region.

Awolowo was the first man to promise the people of south south presidency. Although he couldn't fulfill it cos he couldn't fulfill his own ambition but after several years Obasanjo fulfilled it for south south.

In 2011 the only yoruba state that voted against Jonathan was Osun. But the president decided to work with First class graduates abroad who don't understand how u and I feels. They were busy Advertsing the Govt, improving the market and economy on papers without giving f**ks about the masses.

Youruba are too sosphicated to be a clueless. U don't expect us to vote along religious and border lines ( you can see that every family in Yoruba land has people practising both religious and we don't fight about it)

Sharp!

Sophisticated bullsh1tters.

You are so sophisticated you have a drug dealer as your defacto political head.

We see your sophistication to the point your intelligent governors still rely on our oil to run their parasitic states.

Your dependence on our resources is so much that your governors borrowed in lieu of receipts from our oil and given the crash of oil they still went cap in hand begging for bailout.

Thank your oludumare heathen god that Jonathan saved money from LNG or else hunger wey for flog una no get part 2

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by lincolnj88: 6:50am On Jul 14, 2015
oluspencer:

guy people that are sophisticated and not clueless are people who can back up their sophistication with development ...like the Chinese the Germans ... stop fooling yourself that u are sophisticated whereas your foolishness is suffocating you.... no region in Nigeria is getting it right... do your research

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by oluspencer(m): 6:51am On Jul 14, 2015
WombRaiders:

We are not stup1d to easily forget how Yorubas insulted us by ridiculing Jonathan as a common drunken fisherman.

We also are aware of how they sided with the north in the recently concluded Soverign National Confrence to frustrate our aggigtation for resource control.

We also know how Awolowo mandated all oil companies to have their corporate H Q in Lagos and how the Yorubas keep frustrating any attempt to develop a port outside their region.

(Awolowo was never the president of this country)

We have also not forgotten how a Yoruba man sold Bakassi to France and our deep oil wells to Sao Tome from where he now owns a drilling company.

(Fool) the south south has senators and Govs in obasanjo's gov. We can't forget the Mama bakkasi was a seating senator then.... Oh she was busy nacking chidi in VGC.

Nobody is asking u to be rotimi Ameachi but sincerly I will advice u pray to be as succesful as him. A son of a stove abi bicycle repairer according to Fani kayode graduated with a 3rd class (according to u pple in south) rose from nothing to become the Gov of Rivers ( oiye rich state) o boy choose ur role model!

The Yoruba most understand that the average ND man is busy looking for his livelihood and will not bother with cheap political alignment until it matters and the last 16 yrs climaxing with the recently concluded elections ought to be a pointer that we in the ND do not share your political affiliations, views and aspirations.

When last did you hear of any ND state voting in AC, ACN , AD or your useless APC?

I guess this is why Rivers election tribunal is so important to you osogbo louts than your impoverished state.

No matter your plots to subvert Wike's unequivocal mandate given to him by the People you can never ever plant your witch broom in Rivers or any where in the ND.

Slaves
Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by NDPVF(m): 7:01am On Jul 14, 2015
WombRaiders:

Slaves
@bolded,thats the most annoying part of it.
If Jonathan,a whole president of Nigeria,was publicly ridiculed and degraded with such a tag,as was/is chiefly laid by those bastards from the waste,then,an average southsouthner is a nobody to those subhumans.

17 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by oluspencer(m): 7:05am On Jul 14, 2015
WombRaiders:

Sharp!

Sophisticated bullsh1tters.

You are so sophisticated you have a drug dealer as your defacto political head.

We see your sophistication to the point your intelligent governors still rely on our oil to run their parasitic states.

Your dependence on our resources is so much that your governors borrowed in lieu of receipts from our oil.

You people are just some lazy daft!!!! Have ever meet a Texas man shouting my oiye.... Its is America oil or have u come across any arabian man sectionalizing himself cos of oil ... Its Arabian oil. And back home its not your oiye its is Nigeria oil... Get out of ur shambolic river to study and get a life and stop shouting Oiye.... U people are so daft to still look up to Asiri. He has the oppourtunity to build a university but he went 2 Cotonou. A yoruba man won't do that. ( Obasanjo has his @ Ota, Afe babalola has his @ Ekiti, Winner has his @ Ota and has anoda at his home town in kwara, papa adeboye relocated RUN to his state at Osun while Davido father has his at his home town in Ede) so what are u telling. Take care of ur home and stop blaming Yoruba... You've got a lot of rich people. Who can build sch and refinaries rather they are using u pple has thugs or miltant.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 14, 2015
NDPVF:
@bolded,thats the most annoying part of it.
If Jonathan,a whole president of Nigeria,was publicly ridiculed and degraded with such a tag,as was/is chiefly laid by those bastards from the waste,then,an average southsouthner is a nobody to those subhumans.

Tinubu was the first to ascribe a false stereotype to GEJ. Which degenerated a whole ethnic group of Ijaws as professional fishermen and drunkards.

GEJ rightly in a very terse statement referred to their leaders as "rascals" but what he meant so say was agbereoes.

Sophisticated AMALA and agbereoe politics which is immersed in voodoo ritual sacrifices.

Useless flat chest beaters

15 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by NDPVF(m): 7:09am On Jul 14, 2015
[s]
oluspencer:

[/s]Shatapppp!.
Sophisticated in being slaves to the north.
You are sophisticated,in being parasites.
Show us any product tagged made in yoruba.or any scientific exceptionality of yoruba root.thunder f!re that your ewedu mouth.

17 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 14, 2015
oluspencer:

You people are just some lazy daft!!!! Have ever meet a Texas man shouting my oiye.... Its is America oil or have u come across any arabian man sectionalizing himself cos of oil ... Its Arabian oil. And back home its not your oiye its is Nigeria oil... Get out of ur shambolic river to study and get a life and stop shouting Oiye.... U people are so daft to still look up to Asiri. He has the oppourtunity to build a university but he went 2 Cotonou. A yoruba man won't do that. ( Obasanjo has his @ Ota, Afe babalola has his @ Ekiti, Winner has his @ Ota and has anoda at his home town in kwara, papa adeboye relocated RUN to his state at Osun while Davido father has his at his home town in Ede) so what are u telling. Take care of ur home and stop blaming Yoruba... You've got a lot of rich people. Who can build sch and refinaries rather they are using u pple has thugs or miltant.

Olofo Ediot.

Your governors who do not contribute a single drop of oil are the loudest noisemakers when it comes to claiming our oil as their oil
RevDesmondJuju:
[size=38pt]
The many Lamentations of oyel money by Areberascal

[/size]

Aregbesola Accusses Jonathan of Squandering U.S.$35 Billion Oil Money
http://allafrica.com/stories/201502010218.html

Nigeria lost 1.2 trillion naira to oil theft in 2014-  Aregbesola 
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigeria-lost-n1-2trn-to-crude-oil-theft-in-2014-alleges-aregbesola/198795/

Jonathan responsible for oil theft-Aregbesola
https://www.facebook.com/GovernorRaufAregbesola/posts/791547530882282

Nigeria loses 2.2 trillion naira to oil theft -Aregbesola
https://www.facebook.com/GovernorRaufAregbesola/posts/798085810228454

$14bn lost to oil theft annually -Aregbesola
http://leadership.ng/news/400862/14bn-lost-oil-theft-yearly-aregbesola

Till Today, Jonatan can not account for $14.6bn dollars-Aregbesola

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/01/till-today-jonathan-cant-account-for.html

40% reduction in Osun’s federal allocation unjustifiable – Aregbesola
http://www.punchng.com/news/40-reduction-in-osuns-federal-allocation-unjustifiable-aregbesola/

Go and start planting cocoa

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by kernel504(m): 7:25am On Jul 14, 2015
oluspencer:

Please which sector do the Yorubas do better than other tribes like SouthSouth and East outside media?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Photo Of Adam Oshiomole In 1998 / If Tinubu Built Lagos, Who Then Are These Men? / Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.