Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval (6078 Views)

Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose / Buhari Appoints Technocrats From The SS,SE And Politicians From SW / Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Themonster: 7:28am On Jul 14, 2015
attacker231:

Yeebhoe fool, I will smash your long head on the floor. You ugly drug addict, NDLEA will soon nab and you will rot in prison. Shameless dunce

grin

8 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by SUBMARINE: 7:34am On Jul 14, 2015
I know the SS people will have their pound of flesh very soon.

I hope the Yorubas can endure the revenge cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by oluspencer(m): 7:35am On Jul 14, 2015
kernel504:

Please which sector do the Yorubas do better than other tribes like SouthSouth and East otherside media?

Every sector is working..... U need lagos market for ur entertainers, our media crew is superb, a lot of igbo hawkers in our marketing, hausa are digging well and grave, the benue, Nasarawa, pleateu, calabar ,imo and kogi gurls are helping us to reduce the cost of our HOME MADE olosho, calabar gurls are working hard in kitchen... South South people are just some lazy irrelevant people na only oiye ( the rest are helping us 2 build our economy like everybody is built England.)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by PenSniper: 7:38am On Jul 14, 2015
Product of a certified psychiatric case. Poor english in a senseless post.
Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by acenazt: 7:44am On Jul 14, 2015
We za hausa feefle will be za reffs. Peeeeep iz tym po bashin.
Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by kernel504(m): 7:53am On Jul 14, 2015
oluspencer:

Every sector is working..... U need lagos market for ur entertainers, our media crew is superb, a lot of igbo hawkers in our marketing, hausa are digging well and grave, the benue, Nasarawa, pleateu, calabar ,imo and kogi gurls are helping us to reduce the cost of our HOME MADE olosho, calabar gurls are working hard in kitchen... South South people are just some lazy irrelevant people na only oiye ( the rest are helping us 2 build our economy like everybody is built England.)
Your Economic savvy needs a professional touch, they make money send it home, develop there states, that's why UK banned international students from working.
Since your states are working well, how come 70% of your states are owing workers? How come Igbo hawkers pushed Nollywood 3rd best in the world.
Let me shock you, what do you produce more than any tribe in Nigeria, rather what is your tribe known for? Political-post-win doesn't mean properity.

8 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2015
Nothing like southern solidarity. y'all only remember solidarity when recent trend is no longer favorable to you again.

5 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by HopeAtHand: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2015
WombRaiders:
I am from the SouthSouth and from Delta and not of Igbo extraction.

We are not stup1d to easily forget how Yorubas insulted us by ridiculing Jonathan as a common drunken fisherman.

We also are aware of how they sided with the north in the recently concluded Soverign National Confrence to frustrate our aggigtation for resource control.

We also know how Awolowo mandated all oil companies to have their corporate H Q in Lagos and how the Yorubas keep frustrating any attempt to develop a port outside their region.

We have also not forgotten how a Yoruba man sold Bakassi to France and our deep oil wells to Sao Tome from where he now owns a drilling company.

We are not all Amaechi's in the ND.

The Yoruba most understand that the average ND man is busy looking for his livelihood and will not bother with cheap political alignment until it matters and the last 16 yrs climaxing with the recently concluded elections ought to be a pointer that we in the ND do not share your political affiliations, views and aspirations.

When last did you hear of any ND state voting in AC, ACN , AD or your useless APC?

The overwhelming support GEJ and PDP got should be a pointer to you.

I guess this is why Rivers election tribunal is so important to you osogbo louts than your impoverished state.

No matter your plots to subvert Wike's unequivocal mandate given to him by the People you can never ever plant your witch broom in Rivers or any where in the ND.

Now go and shout Sai Baba.

Slaves

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE..NDPVF smoking hot.

Yorubas should allow ports in PH funtion and that Oil companies relocate their HQs to ND and im Okay with them..anyone they choose to vote for is their matter..politics is interest and GEJ was not particularly exceptional..He did nothing in Rivers and PH in particular, so im not inclined to follow my brother blindly..

The hausa/fulani built our airports, a seaport, 2 refineries, ptrochemical plant, LNg plant etc in Rivers..GEJ could not complete a road in 6yrs..would av loved to see him retain the position but im not bothered he lost..If you're sincere you will observe Yorubas gained little too..But Igbos gained alot so i understand their anger.

3 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2015
HopeAtHand:

The hausa/fulani built our airports, a seaport, 2 refineries, ptrochemical plant, LNg plant etc in Rivers..GEJ could not complete a road in 6yrs..would av loved to see him retain the position but im not bothered he lost..If you're sincere you will observe Yorubas gained little too..But Igbos gained alot so i understand their anger.

And was it groundnut they used to build anything?

Use your brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by HopeAtHand: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2015
oluspencer:

You people are just some lazy daft!!!! Have ever meet a Texas man shouting my oiye.... Its is America oil or have u come across any arabian man sectionalizing himself cos of oil ... Its Arabian oil. And back home its not your oiye its is Nigeria oil... Get out of ur shambolic river to study and get a life and stop shouting Oiye.... U people are so daft to still look up to Asiri. He has the oppourtunity to build a university but he went 2 Cotonou. A yoruba man won't do that. ( Obasanjo has his @ Ota, Afe babalola has his @ Ekiti, Winner has his @ Ota and has anoda at his home town in kwara, papa adeboye relocated RUN to his state at Osun while Davido father has his at his home town in Ede) so what are u telling. Take care of ur home and stop blaming Yoruba... You've got a lot of rich people. Who can build sch and refinaries rather they are using u pple has thugs or miltant.

You called a people the country depend on their land for source of revenue as daft..you are a disgrace.

IN Texas, anyone living there irrespective of his fathers state of Origin can aspire to become her governor.Same allover America..i dunno much about Arabia..Ask yourself why all those Yorubas you listed decided to site their institutions in their hometowns...now constrast it with Niger delta demands for control of their oil...u shud get your answer.

Make no mistakes, Nigeria isnt America..Your highest right and strength is derived in your community, amongst your brothers and people..What is in my community is mine, what's in yours is yours.If ND was yorubaland, God knows no one will enter..the oil in ND belongs to us first as Niger deltans, then Nigeria is secondary.

Asari sited his school in Benin because itvwas more convenient for him..Simple..You can site yours in Ogbakiri.
Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by HopeAtHand: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2015
WombRaiders:

And was it groundnut they used to build anything?

Use your brain.

Dnt quote me out of context.

Did they tie his hands as President?..what did he do in Bayelsa his state.
Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by doublewisdom: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2015
The SS is wiser now after it learnt SW'S treachery lessons in a hard way.

2 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by amtalkin(f): 10:19am On Jul 14, 2015
WombRaiders:

We are not stup1d to easily forget how Yorubas insulted us by ridiculing Jonathan as a common drunken fisherman.

We also are aware of how they sided with the north in the recently concluded Soverign National Confrence to frustrate our aggigtation for resource control.

We also know how Awolowo mandated all oil companies to have their corporate H Q in Lagos and how the Yorubas keep frustrating any attempt to develop a port outside their region.

We have also not forgotten how a Yoruba man sold Bakassi to France and our deep oil wells to Sao Tome from where he now owns a drilling company.

The Yoruba most understand that the average ND man is busy looking for his livelihood and will not bother with cheap political alignment until it matters and the last 16 yrs climaxing with the recently concluded elections ought to be a pointer that we in the ND do not share your political affiliations, views and aspirations.

When last did you hear of any ND state voting in AC, ACN , AD or your useless APC?

I guess this is why Rivers election tribunal is so important to you osogbo louts than your impoverished state.

No matter your plots to subvert Wike's unequivocal mandate given to him by the People you can never ever plant your witch broom in Rivers or any where in the ND.

Slaves
I love that word that's what they are

3 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 14, 2015
Lamentation of a Tanoid

3 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:28am On Jul 14, 2015
Product of a low mentality and mental disorder put together.
Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by NDPVF(m): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2015
HopeAtHand:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE..NDPVF smoking hot.

Yorubas should allow ports in PH funtion and that Oil companies relocate their HQs to ND and im Okay with them..anyone they choose to vote for is their matter..politics is interest and GEJ was not particularly exceptional..He did nothing in Rivers and PH in particular, so im not inclined to follow my brother blindly..

please i didnt get you.Were you implying am same person you quoted?.
Am not.perharps whosoever that tells the hard truth,automatically becomes me.shm!.
Am not a coward.i dont have any other moniker.
Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Last week a post made by Interpid was busted where he was claiming Southerner not knowing he made a post in the past declaring himself as a Westerner.

Now we have plethora of other SS wannabes of the Yoruba stock defending Southerners from Biafra overtly or covertly.

This is a recent post made by a Yoruba defending Southerners from joining Biafra

My questions are these.

1. If Yorubas actually love SS Obasanjo wouldn't have massacred protesting Odi people.

2. If Yorubas had love Southerners, why do they always go against resource control?

3. If Yorubas actually love SSners while do they go against 95% derivation ?

4 If Yorubas actually love SSners why did they orchestrated the hate campaign against Asari Dokubo and call Ijaw Fishermen.

5. If Yorubas actually love SSners while are they the most vocal tribe against the emergence of a SSner as a principal officer in the 8 assembly when a Northerner was saying SSners deserve some offices ?

6. If they had love the SSners like we are made to believe, would they have galvanized the machinery of propaganda that turn Jonathan to enemy of Nigeria overnight.

7. Why didn't Yorubas vote for Jonathan to make sure that a SSner they love and cherish so much remains the presidency instead of selling out to the Fulani when the South is finding its footing on political unity.
Yerebas wants SS for their "OIL" that's all. yereba dey love person?

2 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2015
Macelliot:
I'm not a tribalist and I will never be....

In 1999, the People of Odi, Bayelsa state protested against the FG for the oil spillage that contaminated their water, land which was the source of their livelihood... OBJ, Commander in chief of Army forces sent Battalions of soldiers to wipe them out... They were killed, murdured, obliterated, annihilated, masscred, and eliminated...

who remembers Timaya song, "Them call me Timaya".

"1999, I no go 4get am oh,
when they kill d people oh and made the children suffer oh,
Welcome to ONE NIGERIA.
Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by HopeAtHand: 10:45am On Jul 14, 2015
NDPVF:
please i didnt get you.Were you implying am same person you quoted?.
Am not.perharps whosoever that tells the hard truth automatically becomes me.shm!.
Am not a coward.i dont have any other moniker.

Dnt get too excited Chap..

It was a honest mistake..

Talking about 'hard truth' and truth generally, it might interest you to know that truth as a concept isn't static..it is dynamic, subjective and depends mostly on the situation at hand.

What is the truth to you as an Akwaibomite is likely a lie to the yoruba guy you're attacking online.
Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 14, 2015
oluspencer:

You people are just some lazy daft!!!! Have ever meet a Texas man shouting my oiye.... Its is America oil or have u come across any arabian man sectionalizing himself cos of oil ... Its Arabian oil. And back home its not your oiye its is Nigeria oil... Get out of ur shambolic river to study and get a life and stop shouting Oiye.... U people are so daft to still look up to Asiri. He has the oppourtunity to build a university but he went 2 Cotonou. A yoruba man won't do that. ( Obasanjo has his @ Ota, Afe babalola has his @ Ekiti, Winner has his @ Ota and has anoda at his home town in kwara, papa adeboye relocated RUN to his state at Osun while Davido father has his at his home town in Ede) so what are u telling. Take care of ur home and stop blaming Yoruba... You've got a lot of rich people. Who can build sch and refinaries rather they are using u pple has thugs or miltant.
This is why I always educate people about the hypocrisy nature of yerebas. look at this buffoon telling us how the Oil belongs to Nigerians but, Lagos belongs to yerebas alone. welcomed to ONE NIGERIA.

6 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by NDPVF(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2015
[s]
HopeAtHand:

Dnt get too excited Chap..

It was a honest mistake..

Talking about 'hard truth' and truth generally, it might interest you to know that truth as a concept isn't static..it is dynamic, subjective and depends mostly on the situation at hand.

What is the truth to you as an Akwaibomite is likely a lie to the yoruba guy you're attacking online.
[/s]Its obvious you are confused.You quoted someone,and mentioned my moniker,and i ask you why,you start writing your usual rubbish.
Whats my business with what yorubas think or tagged truth?.
The guy you quoted went for the kill,and laid all bare.And their is nothing he said that is a lie,or new to me,or to any sane mind from this region.

I dont agree with your use.less postulations about truth.

If true,it means if your name is Gbenga,from Osun,and you comes to Nairaland,out of inferiority complex,cowardice,and hate,claims to be from Rivers state,that it is truth.No,it isnt truth.

Truth is truth anywhere in the world.Example,White is white anywhere in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by WIZGUY69(m): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2015
Biafra is the most developed region in the world but . wink

only on nairaland.
Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 14, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Last week a post made by Interpid was busted where he was claiming Southerner not knowing he made a post in the past declaring himself as a Westerner.

Now we have plethora of other SS wannabes of the Yoruba stock defending Southerners from Biafra overtly or covertly.

This is a recent post made by a Yoruba defending Southerners from joining Biafra

My questions are these.

1. If Yorubas actually love SS Obasanjo wouldn't have massacred protesting Odi people.

2. If Yorubas had love Southerners, why do they always go against resource control?

3. If Yorubas actually love SSners while do they go against 95% derivation ?

4 If Yorubas actually love SSners why did they orchestrated the hate campaign against Asari Dokubo and call Ijaw Fishermen.

5. If Yorubas actually love SSners while are they the most vocal tribe against the emergence of a SSner as a principal officer in the 8 assembly when a Northerner was saying SSners deserve some offices ?

6. If they had love the SSners like we are made to believe, would they have galvanized the machinery of propaganda that turn Jonathan to enemy of Nigeria overnight.

7. Why didn't Yorubas vote for Jonathan to make sure that a SSner they love and cherish so much remains the presidency instead of selling out to the Fulani when the South is finding its footing on political unity.

Mind you the Hausa-Fulani will still dump the SWners, it happened before;it will still happen again. The Hausa Fulani's, have the greatest investments in the oil and gas sector, they cant give that up for anything! They know when to stop the tribal hating, I dont think Swners know when.

2 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by folawiyoma(m): 11:21am On Jul 14, 2015
Tribalistic biggot everywhere.

Me and my family #onenigeria
Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by WIZGUY69(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2015
iboes are the most foolish and most irritating tribe in Nigeria.

very stewpid set of cursed mofos.

why talking and shouting on behalf of another independent tribe

you said you want Biafra, fine. go to your cursed erosion ravaged red mud land.
nobody is obstructing you.

onye nzuzu.
tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Nomswag: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2015
WombRaiders:

Slaves

Bro DELTA 4 LIFE...AM PROUD OF OUR STATE.
We are action speaking people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by WIZGUY69(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2015
AdamsBashforth:

Mind you the Hausa-Fulani will still dump the SWners, it happened before;it will still happen again. The Hausa Fulani has the greatest investments in the oil and gas sector, they cant give that up for anything! They know when to stop the tribal hating, I dont think Swners know when.

And you call the Yorubas slaves to the northerners.
now tell me, who is the real slave between the S/W and the SS??
The yorubas and the hausas are more like your colonial masters. cool
get that into your dumb head.
Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by Nomswag: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2015
oluspencer:

i smell Foolishness in ur family
Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by HopeAtHand: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Its obvious you are confused.You quoted someone,and mentioned my moniker,and i ask you why,you start writing your usual rubbish.
Whats my business with what yorubas think or tagged truth?.
The guy you quoted went for the kill,and laid all bare.And their is nothing he said that is a lie,or new to me,or to any sane mind from this region.

I dont agree with your use.less postulations about truth.

If true,it means if your name is Gbenga,from Osun,and you comes to Nairaland,out of inferiority complex,cowardice,and hate,claims to be from Rivers state,that it is truth.No,it isnt truth.

Truth is truth anywhere in the world.Example,White is white anywhere in the world.

Once again easy chappy.

Truth is not truth everywhere..Your version of the truth is likely seen as a lie to me especially when speaking from different angles and having different interests.

White to you is black to someone else..eg A JCole is a whiteman in your village and a blackman to whiteguy. grin

Abadie. grin grin
Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by HopeAtHand: 11:40am On Jul 14, 2015
WIZGUY69:

And you call the Yorubas slaves to the northerners.
now tell me, who is the real slave between the S/W and the SS??
The yorubas and the hausas are more like your colonial masters. cool
get that into your dumb head.

Maybe that is what you see as the truth to you but i see differently.

You know how disaster was averted in Aregbestate..stop being ungrateful..you owe your very essence to SS..parents being unable to feed, pay their childrens school fees and all was averted because we believe in being humane and being brotherly..

You should lie on the floor and apologise to me and my fellow SSners as is customary.

4 Likes

Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by WIZGUY69(m): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Maybe that is what you see as the truth to you but i see differently.

You know how disaster was averted in Oshun..stop being ungrateful..you owe your very essence to SS..parents being unable to feed, pay their childrens school fees and all was averted because we believe in being humane and being brotherly..

You should lie on the floor and apologise as is customary to me and my fellow SSners.

wereh. You are not OK.
and how much or what did you donate to the people of osun State. you are the real ingrate here.
go and check your history, without the S/W your people will probably still be running inside forest unclad.
before independence, the S/West is already leading in all aspects of life.
what's even ss then or niger Delta? if not for the Discovery of crude oil.
Re: Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval by WIZGUY69(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2015
Nomswag:

i smell Foolishness in ur family

Kid. Debate like an educated person, this is an online forum, stop behaving like a militant.
and peradventure you don't know what to say, just keep scrolling.
asshole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! / Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike / Nigerians Among 36,000 New Refugees In Niger, Others – UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.