Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Did U Notice This Amazing Scenario About Buhari's Govt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did U Notice This Amazing Scenario About Buhari's Govt. (1588 Views)

12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun / Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's / PDP Senators Withdraw Support For Buhari’s Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did U Notice This Amazing Scenario About Buhari's Govt. by Captain2605(m): 2:28am On Jul 14, 2015
DID U NOTICED THIS AMAZING SCENARIO?

Without Power minister:
- Electricity supply has greatly improved

Without Petroleum minister:
- refineries are almost fully revamped, to commence production within a month.
- Disappearance of fuel queues without oil marketers holding country to ransom.
- Stoppage of phantom fuel subsidy payments to the cabal, & reducing it from over N5b to N1.8b per day.

Without Finance minister:
- External reserves increased by $3b in a month.
- Bailout to states to clear 8 months salary arrears.
- Closure of all secret govt accounts.
- Maintenance of a single Federation Account for all FG revenues.

Without External Affairs minister:
- Secured multilateral cooperation of all neighbouring countries for a MJTF against Boko Haram.
- G7 cooperation and support in fight against insurgents.

Without Commerce & Trade minister:
- Concluded package to revamp local industries.
-Again a marching order for the resuscitation of our dead Textile Industries was given.

All in barely a month!

l'm delighted about the prospect, when PMB would have touched all sectors of our national life.
...A NEW SHERIFF IS IN TOWN!...

● Former Imo State Governor Ohakim granted N270million bail for N270million fraud as in return the EXACT money you stole shikena!

● Lamido Ex Nig. Foreign minister and Ex-Jigawa Gov. and sons remanded in Prison

● Ex-Adamawa Gov. Nyako and son remanded in Prison

● Companies linked to Nnamani Ex-Enugu Gov. Loose assets to FG

The days of "Goat-Eat-Yam-And-Go-Free" are over! Watch out for more... #Change is really here! Change is the Way-Out to good Government in Nigeria.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did U Notice This Amazing Scenario About Buhari's Govt. by ShobayoEmma(m): 2:30am On Jul 14, 2015
change we believe

3 Likes

Re: Did U Notice This Amazing Scenario About Buhari's Govt. by b3llo(m): 2:35am On Jul 14, 2015
We all Voted for Change and change is here.

#Saibaba #saibuhari...

3 Likes

Re: Did U Notice This Amazing Scenario About Buhari's Govt. by talentedjoe(m): 2:36am On Jul 14, 2015
Anyhow dem wan run am...we know say na dia time...but today is ma bday...abeg make una dash me small likes ma happy

9 Likes

Re: Did U Notice This Amazing Scenario About Buhari's Govt. by Captain2605(m): 2:39am On Jul 14, 2015
talentedjoe:
Anyhow dem wan run am...we know say na dia time...but today is ma bday...abeg make una dash me small likes ma happy
Happy birthday to u
Re: Did U Notice This Amazing Scenario About Buhari's Govt. by azimibraun: 3:20am On Jul 14, 2015
I don't even want to politicize anything. I want to look at things fair and square. We need a cabinet but I don't think we need one in a rush. Let the FPSS fix the ministries's administrative structures and processes before the arrival of political heads. And should clearly tell us what the old ministers left what the inherited and what they are passing on to the new minister when appointed. Our ministries need a "pause, fix and cruise" and that's what is on-going. Restructuring. Afterall Mr Buhari waited for ASO Rock to be fixed before moving and now it's history. so what is wrong in our Ministries been fixed?

1 Like

Re: Did U Notice This Amazing Scenario About Buhari's Govt. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:49am On Jul 14, 2015
Wetin be yur own, amebo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did U Notice This Amazing Scenario About Buhari's Govt. by jammani(m): 4:59am On Jul 14, 2015
Pls show some love, hit like for PMB

5 Likes

Re: Did U Notice This Amazing Scenario About Buhari's Govt. by isbish(m): 5:15am On Jul 14, 2015
What do u expect from a sincere man that many hate because he is upright and means well for Nigeria? God chose him to guide us and it surely will only keep getting better.

1 Like

Re: Did U Notice This Amazing Scenario About Buhari's Govt. by modskiller(m): 5:50am On Jul 14, 2015
Now that's more like it.

The reason(s) why the Jonathan administration projects were mostly failures was due to the fact that those projects were made for their selfish interests, hence it will never work.

3 Likes

Re: Did U Notice This Amazing Scenario About Buhari's Govt. by ayanbaba2(m): 6:30am On Jul 14, 2015
Adonbiliv all these yet..... This is how Aregberascal of Osun state begins his madness.... No enough commissional in his state, i think you know the rest of the story...
Re: Did U Notice This Amazing Scenario About Buhari's Govt. by oyatmicah(m): 6:55am On Jul 14, 2015
dats a president we wnt forget easily.
do i hear say diz man slow?
who cares, slow nd steady wins d race
Re: Did U Notice This Amazing Scenario About Buhari's Govt. by acenazt: 7:41am On Jul 14, 2015
Under him Boko haram have stepped up their assault. Why? Cos they feel seriously threatened. What happens wen a dog feels threatened It attacks and when you carry stick?? It runs with its tail tucked between its legs thats what I see, B.H is going to be kicked straight in the balls.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Woman With Dstv Dish On Her Head:::live From Nta:::photo::pics / Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano / Biography Of The Best African President (thomas Sankara)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.