Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano (1595 Views)

Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp / Female Suicide Bomber Hits UNIMAID Warning: Graphic Pictures / BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano - READ Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by Banuso99: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
27 November,2015

A suicide bomber reportedly blew himself up among crowds in a Shia Muslim procession in the village of Dakasoye, on the outskirt of Kano on Friday, November 27.

This was disclosed by organisers of the procession, The Guardian reports.

One of the organisers said: “It’s a huge crowd so it’s too early to give a precise figure of casualties.”

More details soon…

Source:https://www.naij.com/650383-breaking-suicide-bomber-hits-muslim-procession-kano.html
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by Longeria(m): 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
OK
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by alcmene: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
While Buhari was away junketing round the world and castigating Nigerians before the world undecided

"When insurgency last more than 48 hours in a sovereign nation, the government has hand in it-El-Rufai

Thank God it's three days to December when our odious-smelling president would end terrorism....perhaps he will break the news of Bokoharam demise from Malta

Honestly i pity the frail and fragile-looking Daura cattle farmer

IPOB is there

Fuel scarcity is biting harder

Bokoharam strikes endlessly

Niger delta now clamor for total control of oil thus pulling the rug off his hardened feet

If na me be Buhari, i will proceed on exile from Malta before apostle Suleman's prophecy come into fruition lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
Banuso99:
27 November,2015

A suicide bomber reportedly blew himself up among crowds in a Shia Muslim procession in the village of Dakasoye, on the outskirt of Kano on Friday, November 27.

This was disclosed by organisers of the procession, The Guardian reports.

One of the organisers said: “It’s a huge crowd so it’s too early to give a precise figure of casualties.”

More details soon…

Source:https://www.naij.com/650383-breaking-suicide-bomber-hits-muslim-procession-kano.html
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by MzPecs(f): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
Meanwhile, Bubu is in Malta taking pictures and drinking tea. undecided

May God deliver Nigeria from this buhari and apc curse!

Rip to the kano blast victims.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by ozoigbondu: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Buhari the Junketer-in-chief is too junkiting around to call his misguided brothers to order

What A Dullard angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
I got a feeling that these people are not telling us the truth about Boko Haram.
How can Nigeria have the most deadly terrorist group on earth? Who is[are] the brain[s] behind it?
I got a lot of questions to ask cry.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by Generalkorex(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Buhari come back home
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
"and the mad man he's in far away malta".

People that will shy away from this thread;
1. APC supporters e.g omenka, gbawe, beremx, passingshots, eshinwaju, she-pig a.k.a. Madam economist, egifts etc.

2. The religion that owns terrorism

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by kayusely: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=CUMPOLICE01 post=40461347][/quoteThe security agents should lay morwe emphasis on intelligence gathering in order to thwart the plans of the insurgents.]
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by tobtap: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
nawa ooo
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
National disaster...
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by stinggy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Holy sh!t
When will this end? I'm fast loosing patience with Buhari on the Security issue. December deadline will soon come and go.

And I hope those concerned have seen the report of the intended attack on Abuja too before another sad news

RIP to those who lost their lives cry
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by ozoigbondu: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
National disaster...
Booohari is a national catastrophic disaster angry angry angry
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by Acjohn(m): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
The earlier all the Muslim put their heads together and work with law enforcement agencies to fish out these blood suckers the better for them.
Unfortunately, some of the Muslim still believes in them and their agenda. So I will wish them happy blood mopping.
hope the faith they sacrifice themselves for don't disappoint them when they get to the gate of hell. where demons will welcome them instead of virgin. where they would be flogged instead of massaged.
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by DFemaleBoss(f): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sunni vs Shia Muslims.
I learned that Sunnis are mostly extremists unlike Shias but that's none of my business tho.
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Booohari is a national catastrophic disaster angry angry angry

Those behind terrorism are bastards
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by ozoigbondu: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
alcmene:
While Buhari was away
His .misguided brothers went madder again
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by ishiamu(m): 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
Chai buhari, anything we do youu just forgive and forget, call ya boys to order, this is crime against humanity... we won't upset youu again... just tell the to stop the bombing at least for 6 months.. ur their commander and you sent them funds for more bombs when you went to iran.. so only can you can tell them to stop so please we beg you to talk to them thanks...

Buhari is a terrorist - opiaoku & bobbystanley

Signed

ISHIAMU

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by RockMaxi: 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
Acjohn:
The earlier all the Muslim put their heads together and work with law enforcement agencies to fish out these blood suckers the better for them.
Unfortunately, some of the Muslim still believes in them and their agenda. So I will wish them happy blood mopping.
hope the faith they sacrifice themselves for don't disappoint them when they get to the gate of hell. where demons will welcome them instead of virgin. where they would be flogged instead of massaged.

Why waste your precious reasoning enlightening virgin seekers. I wonder what their female counterpart will be seeking for to also engage in this act.
RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by ozoigbondu: 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Those behind terrorism are bastards
Those in charge of stopping the terrorists are incompetent senile buffons

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by Adesiji77: 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by Trailblazer1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
allahu akbar
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by Trailblazer1(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
buhari is working

bokoharam can bomb all they want
Buhari doesn't care

Chai baba cry
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by Nnemuka(f): 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
sad
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by Hefemale: 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
oki
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by maupe: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
One would think the NA and security agencies would put Friday as a day to raise their security consciousness. This is becoming a disgrace
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by MzPecs(f): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by mediachirps(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
More more more till the northern elites comfesses.
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by sosanova: 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
And the Suicide bomber shouted Sai Buhari ! Sai Baba ! Chanji !

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by Acjohn(m): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
RockMaxi:

Why waste your precious reasoning enlightening virgin seekers. I wonder what their female counterpart will be seeking for to also engage in this act.
RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured.

I hear an Imam in Iran say something like the females will be rewarded with men that their manhood never goes down. If the religion is all about that I wonder why going through the punishment of blowing myself when their are lots of girls out their looking for a man to smile on them. They will give it for free without paying a dime, why blow myself up.
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano by Banuso99: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Something needs to be done urgently to stop this.It's just sickening.

(1) (2)

IPOB Elders Message To FG / Chairman Of Jos East Local Government Area Of Plateau State, Mr. Hosea Azi, Has / How I Plan To End Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.