Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

How To Wash And Opened The Spiritual Eye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Wash And Opened The Spiritual Eye (1002 Views)

See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside / Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Wash And Opened The Spiritual Eye by Joel3(m): 3:56am On Jul 14, 2015
the spiritual formula to open the enlighten eye. the eye that seeth the secret. the eye that uncover hidden things. the divination and fortune telling eye, the eye that detect evil and crafts.

opening of the eye.
Re: How To Wash And Opened The Spiritual Eye by kingsworld95: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2023
Joel3:
the spiritual formula to open the enlighten eye. the eye that seeth the secret. the eye that uncover hidden things. the divination and fortune telling eye, the eye that detect evil and crafts.

opening of the eye.
Where can i do this in Nigeria pls?
I mean to wash my eye.

(1) (Reply)

Sallah Moon: What Happens If It Doesn't Appear Tonight? / These Are The People Whom Jesus Will Damn In Hell Fire / See What Some Christ Embassy Senior Pastors Were Caught Doing! [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.