Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years (5081 Views)

Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Authors Yoruba Bible After 15 Years / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside / What I Saw When I Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by geoworldedu: 3:09am On Aug 12, 2017
I felt led, don't ask me by what. I pick up my bible after like say four to four-half years after leaving it fallow. I saw this and realise how bloody the bible and the cavemen really were.

Psalm 144: 1: Blessed be the Lord my strength. Which teacheth my hands to war and my fingers to fight

When someone is eager to fight we say such is Pugnacious. Eager to war, we say he is full of bellicosity. David here was full of bellicosity and also Pugnacious. how didn't we see it in this light before. It's that bad such eeediot is a man after the heart of the christian god undecided Amadioha fire them both. Ndi ojoo. angry

Hardmirror, Felixomor, HopefulLandlord, Dalaman, OtemAtum, Wilgrea7, Kingebukasblog, Sirevere, Realmindz, Lepasharon, Analice107, 4kings

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by jonbellion(m): 3:15am On Aug 12, 2017
*sigh*
Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by Hier(m): 3:26am On Aug 12, 2017
David was a king, he was a warrior and he had an army.

By the way, who wrote the book of Psalms, yea, its David, moreso, which bloody Christian have you seen shouting hallelujah and chopping heads off. Well, some claim atheist are intellectual, I'm reweighing that assertion. Hahn, watin you think

@ogbeni geoworldedu

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by olawaletimi(m): 3:54am On Aug 12, 2017
There is no need arguing with an idiot.

11 Likes

Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by bellooyin(f): 5:23am On Aug 12, 2017
olawaletimi:
you are right

6 Likes

Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by KinzyeWriter(m): 5:37am On Aug 12, 2017
The Most Deadly Book Ever

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 12, 2017
Otondo!

David was a soldier a man of war

What do soldiers do? Dance salsa? undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 12, 2017
olawaletimi:
That's true my dear

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by blingxx(m): 6:33am On Aug 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:

yet it's still the bible if it was another religion now this thread would have made front page since undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by 0temAtum: 6:51am On Aug 12, 2017
Thoniameek:
Otondo!

David was a soldier a man of war

What do soldiers do? Dance salsa? undecided

And u tink God should be interested in teaching people how to fight and make war with fellow humans Think deep, the person teaching David war is that one God?

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by OtemAtum: 6:54am On Aug 12, 2017
olawaletimi:
Why is he an iddiot? Is he so because he point out something? Think deep, why do you think an Almighty God is teaching his creature war instead of teaching him how to make peace? Think deep.

BTW, God Almighty who created Yahweh, Allah, Atum and many other gods don't teach some set of people war and fighting. Only the gods like Allah, Moloch, Yahweh etc who are his children can do such stuffs.
Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by THUNDAR(m): 7:16am On Aug 12, 2017
This one yaff mad Oh! Let me leave before he bites

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 12, 2017
Hier:
David was a king, he was a warrior and he had an army.

By the way, who wrote the book of Psalms, yea, its David, moreso, which bloody Christian have you seen shouting hallelujah and chopping heads off. Well, some claim atheist are intellectual, I'm reweighing that assertion. Hahn, watin you think

@ogbeni geoworldedu
Just ignore him because he's only looking for faults like the accusser of the brethren

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 12, 2017
OtemAtum:
Why is he an iddiot? Is he so because he point out something? Think deep, why do you think an Almighty God is teaching his creature war instead of teaching him how to make peace? Think deep.

BTW, God Almighty who created Yahweh, Allah, Atum and many other gods don't teach some set of people war and fighting. Only the gods like Allah, Moloch, Yahweh etc who are his children can do such stuffs.
Otematum you better come out plain,who are you?
Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by AkachukwuD(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2017
OP you be mumu, that is Old Testament till Jesus came in New Testament

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by Osholler(m): 9:53am On Aug 12, 2017
geoworldedu:
I felt led, don't ask me by what. I pick up my bible after like say four to four-half years after leaving it fallow. I saw this and realise how bloody the bible and the cavemen really were.

Psalm 144: 1: Blessed be the Lord my strength. Which teacheth my hands to war and my fingers to fight

When someone is eager to fight we say such is Pugnacious. Eager to war, we say he is full of bellicosity. David here was full of bellicosity and also Pugnacious. how didn't we see it in this light before. It's that bad such eeediot is a man after the heart of the christian god undecided Amadioha fire them both. Ndi ojoo. angry

Hardmirror, Felixomor, HopefulLandlord, Dalaman, OtemAtum, Wilgrea7, Kingebukasblog, Sirevere, Realmindz, Lepasharon, Analice107, 4kings

A Nigerian Soldier fighting Boko Haram gives thanks to God for victory and preservation... Is his God a wicked God?
In all thou getting, getting Wisdom.. Its well with you Sir

6 Likes

Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by butterflylion: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Otem is Geoworldedu. He is the one behind both monikers. He simply jumps behind whichever one in order to promote his agenda. I sabi am.
Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2017
That's my favourite verse,

How else do you think Christians survive this world with devil's like you? undecided

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by butterflylion: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2017
geoworldedu:

Your brain is obviously on vacation otem.
Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 12, 2017
butterflylion:

Otem is Geoworldedu. He is the one behind both monikers. He simply jumps behind whichever one in order to promote his agenda. I sabi am.
Now I understand better

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by Hier(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
#sheeple #AtheisticSheeple

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by Hier(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
#sheeple #AtheisticSheeple
Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by quenton02: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2017
War doesn't determine who is right, it determine's who is left.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by Hier(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2017
0temAtum:

And u tink God should be interested in teaching people how to fight and make war with fellow humans Think deep, the person teaching David war is that one God?

Well, Goliath was a threat to the children of God, all thanks to David though, but I guess there are a lot of thing you must understand before you understand Christianity.

Lemme just say, God looks at our spirit, if the spirit in there is not one with God, whatever spirit that resides on their inside would determine the action God enforces.

I see nothing bad in God appointing David to kill a disobedient set of individual, who are neck bent on trying to prevent that which God has planned aforetime.

By the way, if God enforces the killing, there is no sin in it, because God choses who and determines who is a sinner and who's not
Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by Hier(m): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2017
blingxx:

yet it's still the bible if it was another religion now this thread would have made front page since undecided

even seun and lalasticlala would see no need to move a dumb thread as this to FP, why is that, because no present prove of the adherence of any Christian to the supposed verse, unlike the blood thirsty 72 virgin seeking sheeple in another religion who pray ceaselessly to a one direction black stone, and claim they would be rewarded according to their religious book.
Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by Xmen149(m): 11:40am On Aug 12, 2017
Let me tell you all what you should know undecided

The bible is full of a lot of things including from the time of war to the time rules where made to keep christens organized.

Preachers a lot of times pick a line to mislead congregation to their benefit.

Lot of times in the new testament they tried to use a lot of those to confuse Jesus and he always play fast one on them cheesy

Christ later settled it all when he gave the: "one rule to rule them all" Beign: "love thy neighbor as thy self "

Meaning anything that dos not confirm with this when interpreted should be ignored. cool

Thank you!
Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by OtemAtum: 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I am the son of Atum, the breath of truth, the setter of Africa and the world free from gullibility. I am here to restructure the brain codes of humanity for the preparation of the world for the new phase of the universal ship. I am born to make the world redirect their focus to the energy in themselves rather than looking for skydaddies for help to their problems. I am a part of God Almighty with a very high consciousness. I am Otem.
Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by OtemAtum: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hier:

Well, Goliath was a threat to the children of God, all thanks to David though, but I guess there are a lot of thing you must understand before you understand Christianity.

Lemme just say, God looks at our spirit, if the spirit in there is not one with God, whatever spirit that resides on their inside would determine the action God enforces.

I see nothing bad in God appointing David to kill a disobedient set of individual, who are neck bent on trying to prevent that which God has planned aforetime.

By the way, if God enforces the killing, there is no sin in it, because God choses who and determines who is a sinner and who's not
So the children of God Almighty are the Israelites alone and others are the children of who abeg? God Almighty the father of Yahweh doesn't have some sets of people as his own while leaving out the rest. We all came out from God Almighty and it's obvious the Israelites are worshipping Yahweh, one of the numerous children of God Almighty, same way the Yoruba in that period were serving Olorun, Eshu, Ogene, Abassi the children of God Almighty in Nigeria. And in Mesopotamia and Co, Enlil, Anu, Enki etc were the gods(children of God) they were worshipping back then. And Mazda was the god they were worshipping in Persia in those days while Egypt embraced Ra etc and Mecca worship Oshu-Ala-ye(Allah). All these were the children of God Almighty.

Read this Doctufos passage below:

Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by CoolUsername: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
Was this picture taken with a Motorola Razr?
Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by geoworldedu: 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
CoolUsername:
Was this picture taken with a Motorola Razr?
I took the pix in d night jst gat take it then cos I was darn shocked seeing it there. Can't imagine the creator of billions of planets and stars coming so low to teach some1 how to fight others and kill them for religious reasons. Jehovah is too mumuish, no wonder his followers are sheepish. undecided
Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by geoworldedu: 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Muafrika2:
That's my favourite verse,

How else do you think Christians survive this world with devil's like you? undecided

So I look like devil to you ba? Will u kip kwayet?
Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by geoworldedu: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
butterflylion:

derailing wailer. I wonder what Otem did for you that makes u troll him & see him everywia shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Second Coming Of Christ / Why Don't Pastors Preach These Verses? / How Do Females Feel About This Verse ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.