Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

A Storm Is Coming! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Storm Is Coming! (474 Views)

Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members / Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta / Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Storm Is Coming! by TRENDY4JESUS(m): 5:51am On Jul 14, 2015
"take heed lest you fall" is a warning from Jesus christ. men and brethren A storm is about to hit the church. every christian including myself we must all be up and doing especially in our christian faith. the news around us these days is rather overwhelming. rape,murder,fornication,gambling etc but these are nothing compared to that filth called "gay" which is about to take over churches if we dont take heed....remember when putting on "trousers" as a lady was outlawed .. but look today it has become common place even in church ... I am telling you That the world is about to become very very tough for christians and the church and it will become a survival of the fittest....please I am calling on every person that has a heart for God to start acting b4 it becomes late..
America "God's own country is now completely a gay country" and I tell u that many of them are in churches and its only a matter of time b4 they "infiltrate" the church with their activities.....many countries must follow suite in making gay common place in their country. note the word "must".......my prayer is that Nigeria withstand the pressure......but my major concern is the church & christians.....in my department in school people who are quiet are now boldly preaching christ every morning b4 lectures....You too can join the trend. We need to withstand this storm.......if you are wondering how it will happen, am surprised at you because the tools these people are going to use are 1.money 2.influence and many other tools to bend churches worldwide......then you will understand what I am telling you.....
please brothers & sisters we need to act fast No more hiding we must tell the world what we stand for without shaking.....
I still have much to say but I will stop here for now.
more post on various topics and subjects will be coming. I just feel a burden to start sharing the word online...
Re: A Storm Is Coming! by Abba999(f): 6:02am On Jul 14, 2015
Doom professors cheesy
undecided
Re: A Storm Is Coming! by TRENDY4JESUS(m): 6:06am On Jul 14, 2015
No ma it is just an observation of the happenings around in line with the prophecies of Jesus while he wasvon Earth..
Re: A Storm Is Coming! by TRENDY4JESUS(m): 6:07am On Jul 14, 2015
No ma it is just an observation of the happenings around in line with the prophecies of Jesus while he was on Earth..

(1) (Reply)

- / Come To Him And See For Yourself / Faithfulness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.