Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta (38526 Views)

Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba / Bishop Miracle Williams Gifted Range Rover Jeep After His Hummer Jeep Got Burnt / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by iamVirus(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Popular Lagos pastor, Tom Samson , who is known for his flamboyant style and his customized Hummer limousine to make a grand entrance into a church in Abeokuta, Ogun state where he went to preach recently.
See more below
cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/pastor-tom-samson-his-hummer-limousine-storm-abeokuta/

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by iamVirus(m): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by Elkay3: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
Another faithful would trek to pay tithe..

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by WatchinginHD(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
End time pastor

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by bfeet(m): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
Apostle Paul describes such men as "super apostles". Christians have been gullible since the beginnings of Christianity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by wunderkiind(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
What is the essence of stepping on that piece of red rug?
when he will still continue the journey on the bare ground?
They couldn't afford to buy a larger carpet to cover the whole area?
Making the man of god eventually step on bare ground... buhahahahaha

#folly. #I can't.

Why am I even commenting I shouldn't.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by AntiWailer: 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
Eh yah .

Freeze go talk again. Na yahoo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by idupaul: 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
That Limo is one of the tools of holding people on work

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
Vanity upon vanity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by DONSMITH123(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2017
End time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by emmanuel596(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2017
Apostle joshua selman of cgc and eternity network international zaria is soo far the best preacher and has impacts soo many lives positively by his humility and simple life style and yet he likes quietly sneeking into churches to minister when invited...this 1 that nobody knows is pulling a limo...what has he done for his poor church members/widows and less preveledge I want his church members to come and tell us

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by Olukokosir(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2017
nd dz pastor ll say mk i pay tithe nd offering now to church... i ll rather go to motherless babies home nd drop d cash der.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by buygala(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2017
And another thread to mock Christianity hits Frontpage again, while another religion's threads are locked behind different silly questionnaires and agreements sad

I stopped being a practicing Christian a long while ago...in fact I have deleted religion from my consciousness. ..and I have become a much happier and more effective person cool

But truth be said, of all the religions on this earth, I would rather be horribly killed in a plane crash, with my burnt-out and dismembered body parts flung in different places than be seen to be even remotely connected with a certain religion angry

If I ever considered having a religion, it would still be Christianity. ... Yes, they deceive themselves a lot, abandon their natural intelligence when practicing rheir religion, and all, but self-deception and 'flamboyance' are much better hallmarks than endless terrorism, hypocrisy, and a very abhorrent intolerance for opinions opposing or questioning their religion undecided

I am utterly sure that if it was that religion that has been subjected to such needless ridicule on this forum, a fatwah would have been issued on Seun's head, if he and some mods as well as some nairalanders wouldn't have already been already be tracked down and butchered along with their families undecided

Seun. ..it's alright if you are an atheist like myself. ..it feels so good to be unburdened by religion and all its attendant silliness cool...but please whenever you feel the need to encourage yourself in your atheism by mocking Christianity, please be fair and also mock the 'other' religion with equal glee and disdain smiley.... Also for every 6 threads mocking Christianity which make Frontpage,just allow ONE.....just ONE thread mocking the 'other' religion to do same smiley...

That one doesn't agree with the way another practices his religion doesn't give you the right to hold that religion in such public derision undecided .....Please don't take the natural docility of Christians for granted....every religion has its share of mad men who are willing to go the extra mile to protect it....it's just the voice of the majority who preach peace that holds this minority in place sad .....BE PROPERLY GUIDED PLEASE!!!

49 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by olasmith10(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by obembet(f): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2017
K
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by felzylix(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2017
wunderkiind:
What is the essence of stepping on that piece of red rug?
when he will still continue the journey on the bare ground?
They couldn't afford to buy a larger carpet to cover the whole area?
Making the man of god eventually step on bare ground... buhahahahaha

#folly. #I can't.

Why am I even commenting I shouldn't.
you don't give a fu*k yet your comment long like this, if you 1 kon give fu*c nko?

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by bonfreregong: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2017
Yahoo boiz on pulpit awon profiteers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by ngwababe(f): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2017
Nice one
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by obembet(f): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2017
I will not comment...
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by bidexolumanish(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by Dongreat(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2017
"My God is not a poor God" so sayeth the "Pastors, bishops, and prophets" in Nigeria. Yet 80% of Nigerians live below 2$ per day with very limited access to proper Toilets. It's these 80% that goes to church 4 times a week, goes to Shiloh twice yearly, goes to mountains once monthly and fast more than 40 days and 40 nights yet their poverty remain the same while their preachers acquire private jets, exotic fast cars, edifice personal mansions, and gourmet dining. The worse slavery is not the burning of the flesh but "mentality ignorant" not knowing you are still a slave despite being a free man.

Religion in Nigeria is fraud, contributing to the dilapidating state of the nation because it has made abled men to become lazy, waiting for rewards not worked for.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by softMarket(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2017
Am sure most of his church members came on foot!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2017
Elkay3:
Another faithful would trek to pay tithe..

These violent delights have violent ends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by Zeze06(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2017
Stupidity.
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by ckmayoca: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2017
His game.
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by Aregs(m): 11:59am On Jan 07, 2017
Walahitalahi na Pastor I go do last last

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by MrRichy(m): 11:59am On Jan 07, 2017
ok
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by iambabaG: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2017
What is all this display of affluence in the midst of abject poverty and penury?

He's just a very silly! Who drives such long nonsense these days seff? And is that is idea of a "red carpet"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by jearile(m): 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nigerians are too judgmental... even those that aint bera wants to lash out. If "owning" a church makes you rich why aint all the pastors in Nigeria on Forbes list?
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by Akanbibabatunde(m): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Holy yahoo grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by herdekunley9ja(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
me self go soon join pastoring grin
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by martineverest(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
rt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.