Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) (31193 Views)

Hair Dresser In Lagos To Die By Hanging For Armed Robbery / Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo / Police In Benin Arrest 75-year-old Grandfather For Armed Robbery (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by bigiyaro(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2015
Taylor86:
and someone will be wondering what their children will be

kidnappers or suicide bombers
i tink suicide bomber is better, like seriously it far better, it reduces d number of idiots on earth.
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by Dennygirl: 9:39am On Jul 14, 2015
bettercreature:
Good morning new moniker i think

I am new here
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2015
Segadem:
Nigeria journalism ,the couple were arrested July 14 2015 and the wife was released a day after which is to be tomorrow .
Are they using Pluto calendar?
nawa o naira land is this story true @ all? 2day is July. 14 tomorrow 15............. Man arrested 14july and d woman released. 15 july that's 2moro.............. So which 1 na? Ino kNow for una O
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by Okudiover(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2015
tongue tongue tongue I think say na family from the land of the rising sun but alas, it turns out it is a family from the land wen their sun don set finish. Yo-robber kwezuo nu!!
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by Islie: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2015
“I was surprised when I learnt he was arrested for robbery. I was invited to the police station and I made a statement. I think the police need to do a thorough investigation because the woman’s shop was looted again a week after the first incident.”

Why is it that it's only the woman shop that is looted twice within a week

She need to do cleansinggringrin
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by Alexisu: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2015
The man and wife were arrested on 14th July I.e today, and the wife was freed 15th July 2015 which is tomorrow.

Abeg wetin they happen o. Abi my calender dey wrong?
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by ceejay80s(m): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2015
Okudiover:
tongue tongue tongue I think say na family from the land of the rising sun but alas, it turns out it is a family from the land wen their sun don set finish. Yo-robber kwezuo nu!!
I like red color quote above
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by rigarmortis: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2015
if there names sound remotely Igbo some fucktards will come here and spew trash
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 14, 2015
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/police-arrest-trader-wife-for-armed-robbery/

most of u dat hv condemned d suspect wit ur comments above, r u all really serious in ur assessment of d abv scenario? Or jst plain stupid in d fact dat u can't read 2 understand? Wow. It s a pity we r so quick 2 codemn anyone labelled a "suspect", witout knowing d real diff btw a "suspect" n a "convict/criminal/perpetrator" as provided 4 by our laws. We condemn witout gvng any chance or opportunity 2 "fair hearing". We pass judgment witout being abreast wit d full n actual facts of any given scenario. We r so quick n eager 2 exact jungle justice on any persons slightly suspected of certain wrong doings. It a negative mentality. It reduces us 2 mere animals in human clothing. We r more than dat, we should b, we hv bn gvn ability 2 reason things tru, n come out wit satisfying n progressive solutions, n not bng destructive in our reasonings, words n action. Grow up pple!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by Hollet: 10:27am On Jul 14, 2015
DATARUSH IS A FRAUD.
HE CONS YOU INTO SENDING HIM CREDIT FOR INTERNET BUNDLE AND HE ENDS UP IGNORING YOUR CALLS.
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 10:33am On Jul 14, 2015
Drgleave:
Ewww, how come he is bathing on the streets in midnight? Don't his parents have a bathroom or a backyard? Why would he run away leaving his phone, were the men in black after him? Even what is he visiting his parents for, is it Xmas yet? My lord the above mentioned suspect is guilty as charged.... Except if he is telling the truth.

Hmmm.
Police & judges not be small work oh
Especially if u get the fear of God.
Like stated above,it calls for another reasoning.
Cos truly is the mother a direct neighbour with the burgled shop?why did he not remember to go back to the bench for his phone?
Was he scared to go back,does he want to say he does not know the implication of his phone at a crime scene especially when he does not live there?why would you loose a line and not block it?
But the wife told the Police the address so obvously she knows nothng about it.did the policemen found hs phone at the crime scenem
Truth be told if those sars torture criminal,he must confess,so I'm wondering why he has not confessed how to get his other members of the gang if truly he was among.
Its Dicey cos the shop belongs to the wife of a Policeman.
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by AreaFada2: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2015
Segadem:
Nigeria journalism ,the couple were arrested July 14 2015 and the wife was released a day after which is to be tomorrow .

Many people just comment anyhow without noticing the error.

The guy is innocent. Who commits robbery near where his parents live?? If Nigeria was a functioning place, police would have been called as he ran into the house on seeing the robbers.

But if you call, police will come next day after the robbery and arrest the caller. They won't turn up to arrest the robbers that night o.

At least the magistrate has enough sense to seek DPP's advice. No case here at all. Just forced confession. Or they could kill him and claim attempt to escape.
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2015
Money must be made. Either legal or illegal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2015
Money must be made. Either legal or illegal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by nmaihat: 11:07am On Jul 14, 2015
Arraigning a man on a charge of armed robbery before a magistrate court makes a mockery of our judicial system.

Even if the man stole the jewelries, I wonder how the Police came to the conclusion that the offence was 'armed robbery' when they did not catch the suspect in the act save the suspect's purported 'confession' that he stole the jewelries. There is no evidence to corroborate the allegation of armed robbery.

I think the suspect needs a good lawyer.
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by entparrot(f): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2015
This is a case of set up, the victim is a wife of a policeman, and the woman that was arrested was a competitor in business, Police in Lagos are good with malicious prosecution. Lagos police need serious change, too many criminals are in police uniform.
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by brirold(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2015
Tired of asking pple around to take photos of you. Want to take group photos with no member excluded. Den u need a Monopod Selfie Stick..

Also,

Want to transfer files from between ur Smartphones/Tablets/Computers with ease (Plug and play, no cable required). Den u need OTG Flash Drive for Smartphones/Tablets/Computers

Also,
Working late at night on ur laptops and finding it difficult to see ur keyboard very well or need a quick reading lamp to use on ur power bank... Den u need 'Mini Light for laptops and powerbank'

For more information... Pls check my signature/profile.
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
This guy is probably innocent. No self respecting thief would rob in his own neighbourhood, where he probably grew up.

His phone wasn't even found at the crime scene, but was actually stolen by the police from his parents' premises. St,upid policemen just needed an excuse to arrest anybody near the crime scene because they lack the brainpower for detective work.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by entparrot(f): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
ziddy:
This guy is probably innocent. No self respecting thief would rob in his own neighbourhood, where he probably grew up.

His phone wasn't even found at the crime scene, but was actually stolen by the police from his parents' premises. St,upid policemen just needed an excuse to arrest anybody near the crime scene because they lack the brainpower for detective work.

This is something the police is doing intentionally, if you don't corporate with their bribe demands, they will surely put false charges on you and send you to court, it's their daily business.
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by jimmy101231(m): 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Don't know why some people can't even think before they type....if trully the guy is involve in thee reobery the wife wouldn't ve giving her address to the phone finder...ko ni dafun gbogbo awan to ban mi
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by adenlemmanuel: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
some nairalanders are as lazy as d police officers investigating this case....they won't read d whole story b4 they pass their judgement, .....in my opinion this guy seems innocent but these incompetent, lazy and useless guys in black rags must legally tag some harmless citizens to the crime by d slightest opportunity using torture bounded force statement writing.....o ga oh!
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by MAKABBEY(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
https://m.facebook.com/Earmarked15/photos/a.1437934963197890.1073741827.1437824839875569/1445733422418044/?type=1&source=46&refid=17 pls ma ppl like our picz on fb Tesleem nd Nurudeen nominee best clique pls ur like count.
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by dazzysleek(f): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
kossyablaze:
Hausas......Lazy and Murder Igbos.........Fraudster and Drug pusher Yorubas....Money rituals,steal and Rape
complete the list OR!
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by dazzysleek(f): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
Why are peeps commenting through their anus??...READ WELL B4 U COMMENT!
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by Fourwinds: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Segadem:
y u dey disgrace our print media like this. don't u know they are always 24 hours ahead of d time on earth
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by Diablo666: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
valencia25:
NPF.. They can't help you unless you've something to part with. cry

[size=14pt]
My signature is very much available, very fresh, I've been using it since last year. Only decided to share now now
[/size]
about your signature. any testimonies?? cos I dont have 2k to just dash. need proof
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by kossyablaze(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
dazzysleek:
complete the list OR!
lol which is missing?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by valencia25(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Diablo666:

about your signature. any testimonies?? cos I dont have 2k to just dash. need proof

I bet you'll even be glad to add more to the peanut I'm collecting for this after feeling the speed cool

Testimony? It's unlimited boss!
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by dazzysleek(f): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
kossyablaze:
lol which is missing?
have u finished mentioning all tribes in naija?...y being biased??
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by Drgleave: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

Hmmm.
Police & judges not be small work oh
Especially if u get the fear of God.
Like stated above,it calls for another reasoning.
Cos truly is the mother a direct neighbour with the burgled shop?why did he not remember to go back to the bench for his phone?
Was he scared to go back,does he want to say he does not know the implication of his phone at a crime scene especially when he does not live there?why would you loose a line and not block it?
But the wife told the Police the address so obvously she knows nothng about it.did the policemen found hs phone at the crime scenem
Truth be told if those sars torture criminal,he must confess,so I'm wondering why he has not confessed how to get his other members of the gang if truly he was among.
Its Dicey cos the shop belongs to the wife of a Policeman.

It true what u said, "why did he not go back for the phone after the robbers had left?". If he is not among the robbery gang, why didn't he alert people when the robbery was going on. The man is guilty. He forgot his phone after d robbery, jst like how robbers forget things in my area when they attack.
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by Diablo666: 7:11am On Jul 16, 2015
valencia25:

I bet you'll even be glad to add more to the peanut I'm collecting for this after feeling the speed cool

Testimony? It's unlimited boss!
are you on Facebook?
cos I have about 20GB of files I need to download. if you are genuine. I fit pay you more sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Suspects Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged 16-year-old Girl In Bauchi / Lesser Hajj: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widower, Divorcee At Lagos Airport / Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.