Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Keeping Money Inside Bible Right Or Wrong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keeping Money Inside Bible Right Or Wrong (1590 Views)

My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards / Pastors Reading From Ipad And Tablet Instead Of Holy Book. Right Or Wrong ? / Shading And Marking Out Bible Verse For Remembrance. Right Or Wrong + Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keeping Money Inside Bible Right Or Wrong by Joel3(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2015
people keep money inside bible or holy books for various reasons.

I.e if they don't trust the giver of the money and they money itself. they simply put the money inside the bible for some time e.g days, week or even months which is believe to purify it from all evil. or they keep personal money for safe keeping which is believe that majority of persons are afraid to steal money placed inside the bible.

now what is you take on this subject matter is it right or wrong? considering the bible is holy book and believe to be word of God.

this shouldn't just be bible only. let assumed it to be all holy books.
Re: Keeping Money Inside Bible Right Or Wrong by INTROVERT(f): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2015
One day whilst in school back then, the atm machine swallowed my card and I had only 100 naira on me. You could only imagine how I felt inside. On getting home I decided to turn my house upside down and nothing came out, as I flipped through the bible 1k note fell out; How it got there I don't know or cant remember but it was a life saver for that weekend.
Re: Keeping Money Inside Bible Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Keeping Money Inside Bible Right Or Wrong by popeferd(m): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2015
Right or wrong?? Personally, It is right. It's been saving lives... Most people rarely go through their bibles. One day you go broke sotey you go remember sey you get bible(s). Back then in my 100lvl we believed, if you keep money in ur bible and dem thief am, the kind swear wey go follow you no be here! Soo.. IT IS RIGHT!!!
Re: Keeping Money Inside Bible Right Or Wrong by Joel3(m): 12:38am On Jul 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
One day whilst in school back then, the atm machine swallowed my card and I had only 100 naira on me. You could only imagine how I felt inside. On getting home I decided to turn my house upside down and nothing came out, as I flipped through the bible 1k note fell out; How it got there I don't know or cant remember but it was a life saver for that weekend.
you always comment first on every topic.
Re: Keeping Money Inside Bible Right Or Wrong by Joel3(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
ftp.

(1) (Reply)

The Outstanding Power Of Blood Sacrifice / Omg:pastor Strips Female Members Unclad & Marches On Them During Church Service / Top 5 Reason Why Mohammed Is Not A Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.