Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... (19556 Views)

Hypertension And High BP Reversal Therapy / Severe Headache / •get Rid Of Your Fibroids Naturally,hypertension And Kidney Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by scachy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Ask the doctor to have a look at your kidney. You may have some kidney issues.

And don't give up on the BP drugs. At the very least....ask for a change in drugs.

My BP is always 160/90-95
I have had my kidney diagnosed and d result were ok, I v done every other tests that could have a link to me having high BP but the results were all ok.

When I took BP medicine, it ll normalize and gets high again anytime I stopped taking the medicine. Please what could be the cause? I don't think heavily about anything,but my heartbeats very fast anytime am slightly nervous.please do u v any useful advise?
Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And don't give up on the BP drugs. At the very least....ask for a change in drugs.
Done all that came out clean the constipation started after I started taking the med thanks am going to ask for a change of meds
Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
scachy:

My BP is always 160/90-95
I have had my kidney diagnosed and d result were ok, I v done every other tests that could have a link to me having high BP but the results were all ok.

When I took BP medicine, it ll normalize and gets high again anytime I stopped taking the medicine. Please what could be the cause? I don't think heavily about anything,but my heartbeats very fast anytime am slightly nervous.please do u v any useful advise?

First...good to know the kidney is fine.

Most of the time...the cause of hypertension is not known. (Like 90% of the time). In the remaining ten percent...high cholesterol,diabetes, genetics,hormonal problems...might be implicated.

Your risk for hypertension goes up if you are overweight, male, and have a bad diet.

For now...

1.)Continue with the drugs. Don't stop them...even if the BP is low.They are what is keeping your BP low!

2.Avoid salt. Use a salt substitute instead.(Low sodium salt...check a supermarket).

3.On diet...more fruits and vegetables. Meat+ turkey, chicken(without the skin). No beef or goat meat.

4.Exercise.If you have never done so....start with 30 minutes of walking a day....and increase it as time goes on.(Don'tjog yet.)

Resources

General

Hypertension patient info

Exercise

[url=https://www.bhf.org.uk/~/media/files/events/training-plans/walking-training-plans/walkingbeginnertrainingplan.pdf]British heart foundation walking plan for beginners.[/url]

Couch to 5K (RUNNING PLAN)

Diet

Nigerian foods that lower BP

1 Like

Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by Franchise21(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
Informative thread
Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by ijustdey: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
There is a direct link between headaches, high blood pressure (or hypertension) and stroke. If you have high blood pressure and are experiencing constant headaches, chances are that you are well on your way to having a stroke.

Very informative thread I must say......

There is just a thin line BTW headache, high blood pressure which can lead to stroke...
Let take care of our body system
Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by professore(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ths is informative
Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
quibaby:
am 24 and had a BP of 164/112 last three weeks got placed on meds (marcnol) down to 137/97 this week but i am thinking of quitting the meds cause its causing me constipation complained to the doctor all she could say was keep taking it and eat more fruits to boost bowel movement and still got the headaches
PS dont think you too young to have a HBP i used to think so myself till i decided to playfully check mine after my younger bro went to the dentist and was told his was 160/104
guy na tru ooo.am 22, mine was like play play in nysc camp precisely 2015 batch A.I followed my frnd cus she was sick n jst decided to check mine, first it was 144/80.was told to cum again.behold wen I came again was told it was 220/90.I was immediately put on vasoprin and moduretic. I tot it was jst d camp stress dat stared d whole tin up bt after camp it was still der.my parent couldn't bliv it so dey took me to a hospital. d doc d several test dat cld cus dis .e.g. kidney test, lipid profile, full blood count.d kidneys wer ok bt my cholesterol level was high n I had high typhoid. so I was treated for d typhoid n had to change lifestyle for d cholesterol. I cholesterol came down, d typhoid was gone bt d bp still on d high side.finally he nw concluded dat since my dad is hypertensive, it has cum down to me.so he to me to change my life style dat I shld b checking in two weeks interval so wenever der is need for drugs he wld tel me .I also did urine analysis infact my body became n experiment.finally it nw explained y I always had sum funny headaches.
Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
guy na tru ooo.am 22, mine was like play play in nysc camp precisely 2015 batch A.I followed my frnd cus she was sick n jst decided to check mine, first it was 144/80.was told to cum again.behold wen I came again was told it was 220/90.I was immediately put on vasoprin and moduretic. I tot it was jst d camp stress dat stared d whole tin up bt after camp it was still der.my parent couldn't bliv it so dey took me to a hospital. d doc d several test dat cld cus dis .e.g. kidney test, lipid profile, full blood count.d kidneys wer ok bt my cholesterol level was high n I had high typhoid. so I was treated for d typhoid n had to change lifestyle for d cholesterol. I cholesterol came down, d typhoid was gone bt d bp still on d high side.finally he nw concluded dat since my dad is hypertensive, it has cum down to me.so he to me to change my life style dat I shld b checking in two weeks interval so wenever der is need for drugs he wld tel me .I also did urine analysis infact my body became n experiment.finally it nw explained y I always had sum funny headaches.
My mum had it too did the same test as u just my cholesterol was slightly high lifestyle change in progress all is well
Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
quibaby:

My mum had it too did the same test as u just my cholesterol was slightly high lifestyle change in progress all is well
guy God help us joor.me I don press up every morning as prescribed by my doc.I add very little salt to my food I no longer eat beef n am nt happy abt dat one bt I no get choice. n one more tin oooo, dnt eat late n avoid acohol
Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by flerKys(f): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nice and informative thread. Am also on bp drugs but will keep taking them regularly as I don't.
Our health is our wealth and nobody can love our body more than us
Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by Princevally(m): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]Thanks for an info like this
Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by Elxandre(m): 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Bushdoc,

Can stressful work cause hbp?
I did one last week after some strenuous work fetching alot water from a well and it came out high.
But I was very scared of the test though and my heart was thumping (I dont know why I was scared)

I have always tested my bp previously and it was always perfectly normal.

Now, I'm scared of having another which could get influenced by the white coat effect due to my fear now. sad
Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Elxandre:

Bushdoc,

I did one last week after some strenuous work fetching alot water from a well and it came out high.
But I was very scared of the test though and my heart was thumping (I dont know why I was scared)

Now, I'm scared of having another which could get influenced by the white coat effect due to my fear now. sad

Stressful work could raise your blood pressure briefly.(It is a normal physiological response).

But....stress over a long period of time can keep the BP permanently high (among other risk factors like bad diet and sedentary lifestyle).

Check your BP again. It should be fine.
Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by Elxandre(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Stressful work could raise your blood pressure briefly.(It is a normal physiological response).

But....stress over a long period of time can keep the BP permanently high (among other risk factors like bad diet and sedentary lifestyle).

Check your BP again. It should be fine.
Thanks.
God help me o, as no one has ever had a hbp case in my family.
Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by martineverest(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
Elxandre:

Bushdoc,

never tot youngmen bp could be high
Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
God help us
Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by Zane2point4(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
quibaby:
am 24 and had a BP of 164/112 last three weeks got placed on meds (marcnol) down to 137/97 this week but i am thinking of quitting the meds cause its causing me constipation complained to the doctor all she could say was keep taking it and eat more fruits to boost bowel movement and still got the headaches
PS dont think you too young to have a HBP i used to think so myself till i decided to playfully check mine after my younger bro went to the dentist and was told his was 160/104

Dont really know abt dat marcnol med, but talk to your doctor about NOVERSE [5mg] I think its a better alternative, no side effect.
Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by scachy(m): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Most of the time...the cause of hypertension is not known. (Like 90% of the time). In the remaining ten percent...high cholesterol,diabetes, genetics,hormonal problems...might be implicated.

Your risk for hypertension goes up if you are overweight, male, and have a bad diet.

For now...

1.)Continue with the drugs. Don't stop them...even if the BP is low.They are what is keeping your BP low!

2.Avoid salt. Use a salt substitute instead.(Low sodium salt...check a supermarket).

3.On diet...more fruits and vegetables. Meat+ turkey, chicken(without the skin). No beef or goat meat.

4.Exercise.If you have never done so....start with 30 minutes of walking a day....and increase it as time goes on.(Don'tjog yet.)

Resources

General

Exercise

[url=https://www.bhf.org.uk/~/media/files/events/training-plans/walking-training-plans/walkingbeginnertrainingplan.pdf]British heart foundation walking plan for beginners.[/url]

Diet

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate.
Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by scachy(m): 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

For now...

Resources

General

Exercise

Diet

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate
Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by kenoz(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
okay
Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by oladeledave: 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Change Your Dieting And Weight Loss Mentality

This is a notion everybody should be clear about, dieting does not come by starving. I have heard about people who literally starve

themselves all in the name of wanting to shed some heavy weight

Read More HERE
Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by Elxandre(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2015
martineverest:
never tot youngmen bp could be high
Scientists think many of the cases are sometimes white coat hypertension.
But healthcare personnels are often impatient to find out, subjecting the patients to many years of medicine use.
Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ok
Re: The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... by tasly23700993: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2015
FOHOW INTERNATIONAL
(A MULTI-LEVEL MAKETING ORGANISATION)
HEALTH AND WEALTH

IMPRESSIVE AWARD

No Monthly group or personal volume requirements (which means no monthly maintenance)
Multiple ways to earn Money
Leadership bonus - 2%
Team Volume Bonus - 6%
Sponsoring Bonus
Cumulative Annual Team Bonus
Payment in Dollars on a weekly basis.
Online business building tools
Unpaid volumes carry over every week.
Exotic car reward or cash equivalent of $30,000
International Travel reward or cash equivalent of $3,000
pleasure boat reward or cash equivalent of $60,000
Luxury house reward or cash equivalent of $200,000
Become a Diamond ( 12 circles ) and earn 5% globalsales monthly plus #500,000.00 weekly bonus
Award of excellence/Global profit sharing (fohao Ambassador) 0.5% every week in cash equivalent.
outlet Owner (Agency) 5% TOTAL PAYOUT 71.5%
commission are kept intact till one qualifies to receive it, ( which is like money in the bank ).

FOHOW SANBAO ORAL LIQUID
(1) Resistance of rheumatism and rheumatoidarthritis. 2) Good effects for hepatitis B: 3) special effect of diabetes: 4) promotion in the development of thymic: 5) removal of the severe side effectsin exhibiting preferable effect on the kidney and strengthening the yang:fohow sanbao oral liquid has the function of nourishing the essence,supplying the air and increasing mental alertness.
FOHOW LASER THERAPY INSTRUMENT
it improves microcirculation in 30 minutes The Five Main Functions:
1. Blood cleansing, reducing blood cholesterol
2. preventing and dissolving the thrombosis, softening, blood vessels
3.Two-way blood pressure regulation function.
4. Improving brain, heart and lung functions.
5.Enhancing body immunity and improving sub health condition.
GANODERMA CAPSULE
Stimulates and improves the function of brain.it can cure or improve many systems, including cerebrovascular it has notable effect tc tumor, liver pathlogical change.it has effect on the insomnia and anyi-aging.
GUIFEL BAO - Fibroid Destroyer ( ELIMINATES FIBROID WITHOUT SURGERY
)Five features: 1. self - examining: only one pill you need to find out whether you suffer gynecopathy or not. 2. self clearing; only one pill you need to clear away / toxin and waste inside your vaginal. 3. self-curing: it is helpful for the treatment of diseases like hysteromyoma, cervical erosion, ovarian cyst,etc. 4. self - beautifying: improves facial quality,like paling,etc tarnishing,splash,xerosiscutis,wrinkled skin,etc. 5. self-nourishing:only one pill per month you need to prevent gynecological disease, disease, constrict vaginal and uterus, regain beauty.
HIGH FIBER NUTRITIONAL TABLETS
1) very effective in lowering blood sugar: 2) Effective in lowering blood-lipid (cholestesterol) 3) Resists hunger thereby reducing weight: 4) Moisturizes the intestine,relaxing the bowels and eliminating the toxicant: it absorbs water and enlarges the intestinal tract which makes the soft sed easy to get through intestinal tract, in addition, it can eliminate toxins, cures constipation and hemoirhoids.
FOHOW SIX - FLAVOUR TEA
1. Pu-erh tea: relieves sore throat and helps digestion, loses weight and lowers the blood- fat,detoxifies the body and prevents diseases. 2. Invigorates bloodcurculation, activates blood stasis,detumescences and kill pain. 3. prevents beauty. 4. calm liver and clears the eyes, winds heat and reduces fever; 5. Honeysuckle:Clears toxic materials,cools the blood and removes blood stasis.
ALOE VERA GEL
The product has abitbacterial effect that refreshes and smoothen the skin, repairs the damage on skin by radiations, stops the pain and accelerates the healing of wonds.
GARLIC ESSENCE OIL SOFTCAPSULE
fohow Garlic Oil produces six major roles for the human body;
1. Antibacterial, bactericidal and virus - killing effects: 2. lowering blood presure with anti-coagulation effect; prevention of arte-iosclerosis; prevention and treatment of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases; 3. lowering blood sugar and reducing the onset of diabetes; 4. protecting the liver and inhibiting tumor; 5. Scavenging free radicals, improving immunity with anti-aging effects and enhancing physical strength; 6. lipid lowering and weght-losing effect which is exerted by dissolving the fat particles.
ROSE OLIGOSE
Function: 1 Regulates flora of the body with bi-direction; 2. Relaxes the bowel; 3.prevents hypertension and arteriosclerosis; 4.protect the liver; 5.Absorbs minerals; 6. prevents obesity; 7. prevents tooth decay; 8.Beauty effect.
FOHOW CORDYCEPS MASK
Effectively maintains skin cell elasticity and moisture, medially nourishes skin,

renovates impared cells, restrains formation of splash,smoothen away wrinkles,promotes capillary circulation,and helps skin act and look younger.
FOHOW KNEE PAD
1.Improves blood in your knees,keep it warm, and prevent arthritis. 2. Activates blood cells and melts blood clot, cures swollen joints,promotes the recovery of damaged joint tissues. 3. Dispels rheumatism,improves rheumatoid arthritis, hydrarthrosis and varicose veins. 4 increase knee joints flexibility,prevents knee injury, bony spur and hyperrosteogeny.
FOHOW SANITARY PAD
2. Main functions: 1,Nano-silver ions and far infrard effects 2,Generates the negative ions 3,fights bacterial and dispel peculiar smell 4,promotes the micro-circulation 5,Maintain the micro-ecological balance of the body.
BLOOD CLEANER CAPSULE
1. On the inside: it dissolves the formed thrombus, preventes the assembling of blood platelet. 2. On the outside: it softens the blood vessel in the exterior side. 3. Assists three antis: anti hypertension, anti-high blood lipid and anti-diabetics. so it can restore blood vesseland its flexibility, reduce three hights,prevents cirrhosis, protects liver, improves the immune system and lenghens one life.in 3 days, tiredness, constipation, stuffiness and shot breath will be improved greatly; and the blood supply very active.
SEAWEED CALCIUM CAPSULE
Seaweed calcium capsule is calcium supplement. There are more than 160 kinds of diseases or symptoms associated with calcium deficiency. 1st, seaweed is extracted from pure natural seaweed,it is green food and safe; 2nd, it is a liquid calcium, easily absorbed; 3rd, it contains 73 kinds of mineral composition people need to balance nutrient and calcium.No negative effects on gastrointestinal,gastrectasia and indigestion.
FOHOW COMPOUND DANSHEN TABLET ( Six Effects of long Lu Capsule )
1. cardiotonic Effect: Enhances cardiac contractility, expands coronary artery and increase coronary blood flow; 2. improves blood vessels ans decreased cerebral blood flow. 3. Anti-thrombosis effects; increases thrombotic dissolving enzyme and reduces blood viscosity. 4 improves microcirculation by dissolving blood stasis, promoting blood flow and relieving pain. 5. Danshen treats arrhythmia, stabilizes the cell membrane, scavenging free radicals etc. 6.Danshen lowers blood pressure and improves left ventricular diastolic function.
ARES ( Six Effects of long Lu Capsule )
1. To nourish kidney and replenish essence and improve life quality; 2. to activate kidney and consolidate yang as well as restore the vitality; 3. To nourish kidney and activate brain with anti-aging effects; 4.To promote physical fitness and prevent disease; 5. to nourish blood and regulate mentruation and harmonize hormones; 6 To warm kidney and uterus and promote conception. it improves low-sperm count,it is effective on prostrate cancer and improves sexual performance.
BIO-INDUCTION THERMAL WAIST PROTECTOR
1. Promotes blood circulation of the waist area, 2. Regulates kidney and strengthens physique. 3. Enhances intestines and stomach propulsion, preventing gastroptosis, 4. Effectively release dysmenorrheal and hypogastralgia caused by gynecopathy, 5. Resolves and removes of unnecessary fat in the waist and stomach to keep the body shape.
MARVELOUS EGF COSMETIC OF FOHOW
EGF is the so called "beauty factor", which promote epidermis tissue growth and makes skin look younger. 1. Epidermal repair:promotes repair of damage skin. 2. Anti-wrinkles: EGF promotes cell growth and increases epidermal cells; it improves growth capacity of collagen. 3. pore minimizing: it promotes the compound of skin collagen, and protect the skin from aging. 4. stain diluting: EGF can dilute stains gradually by changing old and new cells proportion of the skin, reducing contents of melanin and colored cells. 5. skin moisturizing: EGF can promote synthesis and secretion of extracellular hyaluronic acid and mucopolysaecchar de.
FOHOW TOOTHPASTE
It kills bacterial and prevents tooth decay. prevents and cures ulcer, gum ache, gum bleeding and body damage by enzymes.
HEALTH CARD
It reduces high blood presure with notable effects on headache.it reduces stress and improves sleeping quality.
BIO-INDUCTION THERMAL NECK PROTECTOR
1. promotes blood circulation in the neck area, releasing and eliminating arthraigia in neck, shoulder and arm areas;
2. increases blood flow in brain, releasing headache and fatigue;
3. Regulates nerve and improving sleeping quality.
TO ORDER YOUR PRODUCT OR YOU WANT TO JOIN FOHOW INTERNATIONAL YOU CAN CALL ME ON MY NUMBER: 08130122561 THANKS, GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Who Labor For 34hrs Finally Gives Birth, Shares Adorable Photos / 26 Reasons Why You Should Never Mastubate Again / No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.