Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Why I Don’t Like Tinubu – By Okeke Godwin Iyke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Don’t Like Tinubu – By Okeke Godwin Iyke (1043 Views)

Time To Rally Round Bola Tinubu, By Femi Aribisala / CCT Trial: Why Saraki Cannot Be Allowed To Go Like Tinubu – Justice Umar / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don’t Like Tinubu – By Okeke Godwin Iyke by Haykay80(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2015
I do not admire Tinubu because he is a saint.

I do not admire Tinubu because he is from the south.

I do not admire Tinubu because he is a Yoruba.

If I want saints, I will proceed to heaven not on earth. Every human is fallible.

I admire Tinubu because:

He saved Nigeria from the danger of falling into “one-party state“.

He has nurtured many renowned National successors.

He listened to the voice of the masses to surrender his personal ambition at the most critical moment.

He strategically terminated PDP’s projected 60 years life spa in 16 years.

The robust critic and critique we are enjoying today is because Tinubu aligned himself to the masses to return the power to them.

Tinubu has the option of joining the PDP elites to hold us hostage for another decade but he gave his all to the masses to dethrone the elites.

Political juveniles believed that APC won because of the votes from the North. No!!!

APC victory was cemented the day PMB and Asiwaju resolved to work together.

Asiwaju and PMB almost became a Nomadic by visiting every human that can help midwife Nigeria salvation.

Those Nomadic Almajiri walk later brought salvation to us.

God willing, PMB is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Asiwaju changed GMB and gave us PMB wiping off GEJ from our political lexicon in 2015.

Anybody, any cabal, any Viju milk activist, attempting to humiliate Asiwaju must have me to contend with.

An average PDP man is sad with Asiwaju because he brought them to their knee.

If anyone thinks that Bringing down Asiwaju is his project, that mission will not only crash but it will boomerang.

Don’t tell me he is overbearing because your “underbearing” mentors were nowhere to be found when this country was lying critically at the intensive care of the universe.

Recall my first line, Asiwaju is not a saint. Stop demonising what you admire out of envy. Even your mentors admire him.

He owns Lagos! I hear you! Ask your grand father and parents how they acquired your so called “family land”. Is it God that allocated it to them?

You are terrorizing your neighbours and village with your kpof-kpof kobo yet you criticise a man that is naturally addicted to technocrats irrespective of their tribe or Religion.

Hmmmmm. I don talk am ooo, Asiwaju is not a political office holder oooo.
Please let him be.

He is evil, I agree, but we need more of him than your saintly specie.

Dear Asiwaju,

Good Morning!

The gentle stride of a tiger is not a symbol of cowardice.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Like Tinubu – By Okeke Godwin Iyke by HungerBAD: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2015
The writer above me, you be your papa pikin and not the landlords son.

Your head dey house. A very chilled bottle of Kunu, for you this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Like Tinubu – By Okeke Godwin Iyke by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Why I Don’t Like Tinubu – By Okeke Godwin Iyke by rabex(m): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2015
go lasgidi go tell am..how e take concern us for maiduguri.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Tinubu – By Okeke Godwin Iyke by doublewisdom: 10:54am On Jul 14, 2015
Why does the op need an Igbo name to validate his opinion?
Cowardice and inferiority complex!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Like Tinubu – By Okeke Godwin Iyke by tobtap: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2015
tinubu....smart but ruthless politician grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Don’t Like Tinubu – By Okeke Godwin Iyke by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:52am On Jul 14, 2015
doublewisdom:
Why does the op need an Igbo name to validate his opinion?
Cowardice and inferiority complex!
the writer of the post is a confirmed Igbo man. He is a friend on facebook whom I have been reading his posts.
Stop doubting people's ethnicity for political reasons.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Tinubu – By Okeke Godwin Iyke by ManMountain(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2015
Op absolutely true
Re: Why I Don’t Like Tinubu – By Okeke Godwin Iyke by vega84(m): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Abegi go sit don. All u typed here is ur own personal view of that monkey man called Tinubu. Iike him or love him is ur cup of tea, to me oo his a crafty and greedy Yoruba punk! #vegatalks
Re: Why I Don’t Like Tinubu – By Okeke Godwin Iyke by zomby(m): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Poverty is a disease.

A terrible state of mind...Nothing will change in Nigeria if we continue the to do same f00lish things. There is no way things will balance in our country if we continue to praise thieves. Tinubu remains a disease that continues to prevent this country from reaching her full potential.

The future of our country will forever be cloudy if we lay down and allow power hungry and greedy pigs like Tinubu to continue to exploit Nigerians/Nigeria.

There are better young, dedicated, honest leaders out there, it is our responsibility to discover them.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Tinubu – By Okeke Godwin Iyke by sammyj: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
OYO for you on this wetin concern me !!! grin
Re: Why I Don’t Like Tinubu – By Okeke Godwin Iyke by Intrepid01(m): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Haykay80:

I do not admire Tinubu because he is a saint.

I do not admire Tinubu because he is from the south.

I do not admire Tinubu because he is a Yoruba.

If I want saints, I will proceed to heaven not on earth. Every human is fallible.

I admire Tinubu because:

He saved Nigeria from the danger of falling into “one-party state“.

He has nurtured many renowned National successors.

He listened to the voice of the masses to surrender his personal ambition at the most critical moment.

He strategically terminated PDP’s projected 60 years life spa in 16 years.

The robust critic and critique we are enjoying today is because Tinubu aligned himself to the masses to return the power to them.

Tinubu has the option of joining the PDP elites to hold us hostage for another decade but he gave his all to the masses to dethrone the elites.

Political juveniles believed that APC won because of the votes from the North. No!!!

APC victory was cemented the day PMB and Asiwaju resolved to work together.

Asiwaju and PMB almost became a Nomadic by visiting every human that can help midwife Nigeria salvation.

Those Nomadic Almajiri walk later brought salvation to us.

God willing, PMB is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Asiwaju changed GMB and gave us PMB wiping off GEJ from our political lexicon in 2015.

Anybody, any cabal, any Viju milk activist, attempting to humiliate Asiwaju must have me to contend with.

An average PDP man is sad with Asiwaju because he brought them to their knee.

If anyone thinks that Bringing down Asiwaju is his project, that mission will not only crash but it will boomerang.

Don’t tell me he is overbearing because your “underbearing” mentors were nowhere to be found when this country was lying critically at the intensive care of the universe.

Recall my first line, Asiwaju is not a saint. Stop demonising what you admire out of envy. Even your mentors admire him.

He owns Lagos! I hear you! Ask your grand father and parents how they acquired your so called “family land”. Is it God that allocated it to them?

You are terrorizing your neighbours and village with your kpof-kpof kobo yet you criticise a man that is naturally addicted to technocrats irrespective of their tribe or Religion.

Hmmmmm. I don talk am ooo, Asiwaju is not a political office holder oooo.
Please let him be.

He is evil, I agree, but we need more of him than your saintly specie.

Dear Asiwaju,

Good Morning!

The gentle stride of a tiger is not a symbol of cowardice.
Even if you don't say it, we all know.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Billionaire Businessman Amadu Chanchangi With His Family / Isn't This Abnormal? FAAN Collecting N600 For Car Park Space At Old MMA Ikeja / How To Bring Dollar Down To 150 Asap! My Prognosis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.