Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians (38656 Views)

Igbo Group Holds Rally In Support Of President Buhari in Abuja (photos) / You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister / "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians by chisom18: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Spybradd:

try me and see,nne arinze...
grin
oniranu afofun gbemu asinwin oloshi atoole...aye e de ma baje
Re: Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians by Spybradd: 7:42am On Jul 20, 2015
chisom18:

oniranu afofun gbemu asinwin oloshi atoole...aye e de ma baje

moda4kn YORUBA mice...grin

look inwards ur miserable family,am not the one responsible for the rot and desolation that is obviously plaguing ur miserable life.
cool
Re: Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians by chisom18: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2015
Spybradd:

moda4kn YORUBA mice...grin

look inwards ur miserable family,am not the one responsible for the rot and desolation that is obviously plaguing ur miserable life.
cool
i can send thunder and pestilence to visit your generation if you keep going. Poverty already ate through your diseased ancestry so no need to send that one. Youre a waste, an afterbirth. thats exactly what you are. your mother laboured in vain. lol
Re: Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians by Spybradd: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
chisom18:

i can send thunder and pestilence to visit your generation if you keep going. Poverty already ate through your diseased ancestry so no need to send that one. Youre a waste, an afterbirth. thats exactly what you are. your mother laboured in vain. lol

painmemt

grin
Re: Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians by chisom18: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
ignorant uneducated filth you will hang yourself in the end mark my words...lol

Spybradd:

painmemt

grin
Re: Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians by disumusa: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I think the Yorubas should accept the Olive Branch and let's bury the hatchet.

One Nigeria!!
bury what, idecided to join opc b/c of this matter, i want thie matter to lead to war becaus no solution again.
Re: Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians by Spybradd: 12:04am On Jul 21, 2015
chisom18:
ignorant uneducated filth you will hang yourself in the end mark my words...lol

Re: Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians by stayreal: 4:58am On Jul 21, 2015
Haywhymido:
i av stop trusting dose Igbos, though little r still gud among dem. but most are bad, double edge swords,hypocrites. an average yiboe man doesnt like yoruba people, he may smile to ur face but what is going on in his mind is bad. if dey want peace we will give it to dem, and also if dey want wahala we dey kampe. moreover, is d zoo now owk to stay for dem is better dey go back to hole dey came out frm.when sumthing good things happen in nigeria u will say we r one,but when bad things happen it is den dat dey remember dat nigeria is a zoo. n let dat silly guy (kanu) knw dat he is a bastard born by a harlot mother for calling nigeria a zoo. a country dat has been existing b4 her mother knw where her private part is. it is only a bastard dat will point to his father house with d left hand

You Son of Canaan have the audacity to walk about hypocracy. The Yoruba are the same people that talk out of both sides of their mouth and speaks with a forked tongue. The Igbo man is very direct in how he feels. If an Igbo man is happy with being in the zoo called Nigeria...he will say it. If another Igbo man is not happy with the Zoo. He will say it. That is what is makes an Igbo man an Igbo man...his ability to be direct and straightforward unlike the Yarobbers who nobody knows what a serpent race like you people want because you are cowards and treacherous as a people. The real reason you Sons of Canaan are upset is that the Igbo man has realzied mroe and more each day the Yarobbers were the snake in Niggaria's garden the whole time and we are calling you out on your witchcraft that you have bewitched all of Niggaria with. No more lies from you wicked Canaanites....you must suffer as a people one way or another....it is your destiny.
Re: Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians by Haywhymido(m): 5:24am On Jul 21, 2015
stayreal:

You Son of Canaan have the audacity to walk about hypocracy. The Yoruba are the same people that talk out of both sides of their mouth and speaks with a forked tongue. The Igbo man is very direct in how he feels. If an Igbo man is happy with being in the zoo called Nigeria...he will say it. If another Igbo man is not happy with the Zoo. He will say it. That is what is makes an Igbo man an Igbo man...his ability to be direct and straightforward unlike the Yarobbers who nobody knows what a serpent race like you people want because you are cowards and treacherous as a people. The real reason you Sons of Canaan are upset is that the Igbo man has realzied mroe and more each day the Yarobbers were the snake in Niggaria's garden the whole time and we are calling you out on your witchcraft that you have bewitched all of Niggaria with. No more lies from you wicked Canaanites....you must suffer as a people one way or another....it is your destiny.
Re: Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians by Haywhymido(m): 5:24am On Jul 21, 2015
stayreal:

You Son of Canaan have the audacity to walk about hypocracy. The Yoruba are the same people that talk out of both sides of their mouth and speaks with a forked tongue. The Igbo man is very direct in how he feels. If an Igbo man is happy with being in the zoo called Nigeria...he will say it. If another Igbo man is not happy with the Zoo. He will say it. That is what is makes an Igbo man an Igbo man...his ability to be direct and strard unlike the Yarobbers who nobody knows what a serpent race like you people want because you are cowards and treachus as a people. The real reason you Sons of Canaare upset at the Igbo man has realzied mroe and m rs we sna's garden the whole timnd we are call you out on youve bewitched all of Niggaria with. No more lies from you wicked Canaanites....you must suffer as a people one way or another....it is your destiny.
u forgot to remind me of dat character(s) in d bible dat have d same lvl of greedness,crookedness,man inhuman to man habit like dat of ur tribe young pastor

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals / "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu / The Grenade Of A Security Personnel Exploded Not A Suicide Bomber - EBSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.