Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) (3042 Views)

Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' / Happy Christmas Music/radio Section Lovers / Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by GIYAZZ(m): 9:15am On Aug 31, 2015
Yeah peeps!

We on a mission to revive this section into it's former glory and then even in a higher glory. But how can we accomplish this mission without getting together and knowing ourselves? It's gonna be hard ya know?

Hence the reason for this Chatroom!!!

As y'all may already know, almost every section on this forum has got a chatroom except the Music/radio section, and that's not fair at all! Nah. . .

But now I've created one. Let's get to meet ourselves here and plan on how to make this section get back to life like it was in the days of Tosinadeda, Lalaboi, Eldee, Ibime, ojoawo and etc. . .

We will chat, derail, argue, fight and do whatever here! It's a free thread!
Upcoming artistes and every music lover should meet here too! Let's get together and have fun mehn!! cheesy

I'm gonna start by introducing myself. My name is G'iyaz aka the god_of_music!

What's yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by GIYAZZ(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2015
CC; Airmark, Djicemob, SirShymexx, Andyblaze, CreekReporter, Liricyst, Ojoawo, Lalaboi, Chic2pimp, Airforce1, Homesteady, Tpiander, Jreyez, Obesemf, Ashraph and Limerick.

Oya All of you report here sharparly! tongue
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by waleyp(m): 9:34am On Aug 31, 2015
Lol. Whats god of music? We dont know you yet man
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by sosiqdude(m): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2015
Nice nice...I'm sosiqdude a.k.a D Killer cheesy

So where them girls @?
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by GIYAZZ(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2015
waleyp:
Lol. Whats god of music? We dont know you yet man
Dude, this ain't about me. It's about reviving this section and we getting to know eachother. So what's up with you?

You sing or rap? Or you just a music lover??

Cc; Emaprince, Fecko, Dygeasy come here fast fast! cheesy
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by Dygeasy(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Dude, this ain't about me. It's about reviving this section and us getting to know eachother. So what's up with you?

You sing or rap? Or you just a music lover??

Cc; Emaprince, Dygeasy come here fast fast! cheesy
What's up?
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by GIYAZZ(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2015
sosiqdude:
Nice nice...I'm sosiqdude a.k.a D Killer cheesy

So where them girls @?
Girls
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by GIYAZZ(m): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2015
Dygeasy:
What's up?
I dey. Shey you love music na? wink
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by Ashraph(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2015
It's all good
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by ojoawo(m): 10:00am On Aug 31, 2015
#checks...

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by Ashraph(m): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2015
Lokcitymusic.com is out with The "FREE's BLOCK" (An Online Audio Rap Tournament)

Are you a good battle Rapper?

Stand The Chance To become Lokcitymusic's "RAP KING"!

With these Other rewards:

- A Free Beat
- A Free Music Promo for a month (Whenever you decide to get up in the studio to drop sm'in hot)

- A Face Promo for a month (This Would have Your Picture All Over Every Post On The Site)

Comes with great Hypes!

#NOTE:
Your verses don't have to be necessarily recorded in studios. As long as its clear, and in an mp3 format.

REGISTER NOW!
»» http://lokcitymusic.com/register-for-the-frees-block-an-online-rap-tournament/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by waleyp(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2015
I do good music. Am a music lover and good song writer
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by waleyp(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2015
I am good music lover,i write songs and i ve two songs already and you?
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2015
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2015
waleyp:
I am good music lover,i write songs and i ve two songs already and you?
What kinda songs? Rap??
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by waleyp(m): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2015
Not fully rap per say. The songs are good. And what about you?
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2015
waleyp:
Not fully rap per say. The songs are good. And what about you?
I do rap. I'm also a battle rapper.
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by waleyp(m): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2015
Cool. Can you battle vector?
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2015
waleyp:
Cool. Can you battle vector?
Lol, I don't like bragging. But why not?
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by waleyp(m): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2015
The guy vector is dope
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by waleyp(m): 10:41am On Aug 31, 2015
I like that your answer o. You no de any body. So you ve recorded any song yet?
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:41am On Aug 31, 2015
waleyp:
The guy vector is dope
Well, so am I. grin
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2015
waleyp:
I like that your answer o. You no de any body. So you ve recorded any song yet?
Yeah, Two tracks, a few features and Nairaland Audio Cypher.
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by waleyp(m): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2015
Why not do more. Or hit song
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by Emaprince: 11:01am On Aug 31, 2015
Nice one, Giyazz.
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by GIYAZZ(m): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2015
Emaprince:
Nice one, Giyazz.
Thanks boss. We hope this place gets back to life though. There is something I'm planning to do though. I'd like you to be on it. you're gonna drop some knowledge on it like every head I'm gonna call up. You interested?
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by GIYAZZ(m): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2015
waleyp:
Why not do more. Or hit song
Na money o
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by waleyp(m): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2015
Omo na everywhere o. You can just push the ones you done already na. Drop your whatsapp number
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by GIYAZZ(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2015
waleyp:
Omo na everywhere o. You can just push the ones you done already na. Drop your whatsapp number
Send me yours on: Giyazmusic@yahoo.com
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by waleyp(m): 11:31am On Aug 31, 2015
07065788175. You can message. And we can chat better
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by Negro1st(m): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
hello peeps! am a songwriter nd would also lyk to sell sum ov my dope bars.......nd pls u can also connect me to anyone ready to gt it.....commission fit dy sha
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by Emaprince: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Thanks boss. We hope this place gets back to life though. There is something I'm planning to do though. I'd like you to be on it. you're gonna drop some knowledge on it like every head I'm gonna call up. You interested?
These days I'm not always online or have the time to participate in any event in here, because I got more to deal with. But then, what are you planning? Let's see if we can accomodate it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya - Bow Down Lyrics / Top 10 Richest Djs In The World / Download Mixtape: DJ Budu – Exclusive Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.