Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Culture Section's Nomination Thread For N.a.i.r.a. Awards 2015 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Culture Section's Nomination Thread For N.a.i.r.a. Awards 2015 (605 Views)

Death By Fallen Tree: Pregnant Woman Rots In Ondo Mortuary Over Culture (photo) / Killers Of Python In Calabar: Handling Snake Is Our Culture; no charms or juju / The ILAJE People Of Ondo State(history, Fact, Culture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Culture Section's Nomination Thread For N.a.i.r.a. Awards 2015 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
This extraordinary online-event is being put together by LANDERSCAVE , a socio-econo-political group comprising of 100% Nairalanders.

Our Mission:

To acknowledge the talents , time, and resources of well meaning professionals on Nairaland who had uniquely and selflessly stood out in the midst of a prevailing decadence. This award is also to show that being upright and impactful is rewarding.

Our Vision :

To see a balanced Blogosphere where knowledge, substance and, Information trumps mediocrity to the very edge. This we tend to achieve by recognizing the efforts, tenacity and the kindhearts of all those who has choosen the part of discipline, selflessness and positive attitude.

MODALITY of EVENT :

Please note that this is not a contest or a competition. It is neither a beauty nor pageant show. It is an exclusive recognition award by an independent group on behalf of Nairaland. No form of campaign or spamming of the thread is encouraged or allowed.

The event has to be staged into three parts:

1. The Awareness Stage ( which is the stage we are presently)
Click on this link to get all the info you need to know about this https://www.nairaland.com/2447625/n-r-awards-2015-awareness

2. The Nomination Stage ( comning up next week Monday july20):

This is the stage where you guys will nominate people that creates meaningful, educative and informative threads.
Someone with highest number of nominees will be assumed worthy of this award.
His/her sobriquet will be forwarded to the general thread where the award will be presented.

3. The Grand Finale stage ( coming up July 27):

This will be the final stage and two things will be happening that night.

------->>> Award Presentation to the winners of each award category

------->>> Induction of Award reciepients Into the NAIRALAND HALL of FAME.

cc: scentmarlc

Re: Culture Section's Nomination Thread For N.a.i.r.a. Awards 2015 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
To the Mods, please this award is sectional, let it remain on this section.

cc:
Fulaman198

bigfrancis21

odumchi
Re: Culture Section's Nomination Thread For N.a.i.r.a. Awards 2015 by scentmarlc(m): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
**ATTENTION TO THE MODS AND ALL CULTURE- LANDERS**

Please sirs/ma,

I am scentmarlc, lead facilitator for this event.

Tunnamania11 is the chairman, LOC

This thread is a property of CULTURE section alone and should please be left unmoved in romance section .

[/b]The award categories is splitted into two SECTIONS. The STANDARD CATEGORIES and The SPECIAL CATEGORIES.
[/color][/b]

The standard categories has adopted the closed loop selection process while the special categories would be decided via the open loop nomination process.

Three categories of award falls under the Special Categories:

1. Moderator Honorary Award
2. Organizer fellows Award and
3. Individual Section Award

And all these categories shall BE CONDUCTED INDEPENDENTLY IN EACH SECTIONS.

WHAT TO DO:

** Each member of THIS SECTION is expected to Nominate One person for The MODERATOR AWARD, BEST EVENT ORGANIZER ON NL and ONE SINGLE INDIVIDUAL that has impacted him/her most in this section. Making a Total Of 3 Nominations in all.**

FORMAT TO NOMINATE:

Example:

I Nominate:

CULTURE SECTION
Mod - xxxxxx
Organizer - xxxxx
Individual - stobery

Cc: skypeople.

NOTE: You must copy SKYPEOPLE in all your nominations. Thats the official Judge for now. If any changes occur, you will be duly notified.

To have a complete view of EVENT MODALITIES please

[size=20pt] [url=https://www.nairaland.com/2447625/n-r-awards-2015-
awareness]CLICK HERE[/url][/size]

To check the the GENERAL AWARENESS THREAD for more INFO.

Thankz for your time.

Cheers
Scent.

[size=20pt] LET THE NOMINATIONS BEGIN....PLEASE MODS, WE SEEK YOUR INDULGENCE[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Ksa Fe Si Ile Ise Radio Tuntun / Sanusi Gets #childnotbride As ‘wedding Gift’ / New Ooni Of Ife To Receive Staff Of Office Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.