Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,819 members, 7,841,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

They Could Only Abduct Me Because I Was Putting On Shorts – Lagos Monarch - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / They Could Only Abduct Me Because I Was Putting On Shorts – Lagos Monarch (614 Views)

Lady Makes Shorts With "Isi Agu": "This Is A Total Disrespect To Our Culture" / Police Uncover Plan To Abduct Arugba During Osun Osogbo Festival / BREAKING: Militants Abduct Lagos Monarch Oba Oseni From His Palace In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Could Only Abduct Me Because I Was Putting On Shorts – Lagos Monarch by 91KeepInformed: 7:14am On Aug 08, 2016
The Oniba of Iba community, Oba Goriola Oseni, who regained his freedom from kidnappers on Saturday, says he ate concoction prepared with bitter leaves while in captivity.

The monarch told our sources in his palace on Sunday that he slept in a shanty built on water during the 21 days he was in captivity.

This is just as two of the suspected kidnappers said they collected N15m from the monarch’s family, adding that the money was collected in two batches.

The suspects, who spoke at the Lagos State House, Ikeja, during a parade on Sunday, said a nine-man gang carried out the operation in which four people were killed.

READ THE FINAL PART OF HIS INTERVIEW

http://iroyinkoko.com/i-fed-on-bitter-leaves-slept-on-floor-lagos-monarch-we-collected-n15m-ransom-suspects/

Re: They Could Only Abduct Me Because I Was Putting On Shorts – Lagos Monarch by izzou(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2016
Misleading topic

Misleading thread

(1) (Reply)

How Can Someone Hate Me So Much?please Read And Advise Me / ‘your Wealth Means Nothing If It Does Not Benefit The Poor’ – Ooni Of Ife / Crown Prince Of Calabar Arrives Hometown After 18 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.