Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

I Remember When: - Forum Games (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / I Remember When: (38546 Views)

Remember This Game? / Video Game Console Evolution: Do You Remember Any? / Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Remember When: by goodguy(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2005
I remember when Layi posted trash cool
Re: I Remember When: by nike4luv(f): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2005
i remember when i first joined this site, i thought err1 was fxcked
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2005
layi:

I remember when goodguy was ignored by lizzy and demi.

i remember how i just laughed so hard at that. cheesy cheesy cheesy

i remeber when i was almost crushing on layi. lipsrsealed
Re: I Remember When: by nike4luv(f): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2005
buhahahahahahahahahahaha sum1 shoot me

i remembered when..infact the first NL is spoke to on phone, grin
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2005
nike4luv:

buhahahahahahahahahahaha someone shoot me

I'll shoot u alright. lemme get a gun!

I remember when i was 10. I killed a croakroach.
Re: I Remember When: by nike4luv(f): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2005
man those stuff make me scream, infact every animal made me scream, u know dose croakroach that fly?

i remembered when my school gave me the wrong sets of results 2years in a row, i had to confront them
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 2:41am On Dec 22, 2005
i remembere when my sis called me on d phone diz afternoon to tell me she blew up the microwave!
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 3:07am On Dec 22, 2005
hhehehehaha.. cheesy cheesy cheesy thts funny. cheesy
Re: I Remember When: by Z4M4eva(f): 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2005
I remember when...I remember when I cut my finger this morning with a blade cry
Re: I Remember When: by nike4luv(f): 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2005
i remember our first and second house opening ceremony, come and see this people, they were dancing, i couldnt dance dat much cos most people were 'fi idi ru mi'

i remember my mommas 40th buffday, woah gud shyt

i remember last years house party, who say they gon spend pounds, hahaha cheesy, thanks America {na dollars o}
Re: I Remember When: by nicetohave(m): 2:45am On Dec 23, 2005
I remembered the day i left home.... cry
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 3:32am On Dec 23, 2005
I remember nothing.
Re: I Remember When: by nicetohave(m): 3:36am On Dec 23, 2005

I remember nothing

I remember when you got the head injury cool
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 3:43am On Dec 23, 2005
I remember.... i was thinking "i had an head injury" when i read that line.
Re: I Remember When: by nike4luv(f): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2005
i remember when i had red hair and this guy asked me what was on my head he was like "kilo gbe sori" and i answered "ekpon e ni mo gbe sori" {am carrying your d*ck on my head}

i remembered when my brother hit me on at @$$ with a knife, i screamed "oro o" {as in venom} and i laughed until i choked up my dodo
Re: I Remember When: by nicetohave(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2005
I remembered when my neighbour died in a gas explosion the day she is to resume work from vacation
Re: I Remember When: by Seun(m): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2005
Sorry about that.

I remember when I (almost) finished Halo 2.
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2005
I remember i almost THREW Mr. Admin in Trouble! cheesy cheesy
Re: I Remember When: by nicetohave(m): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2005
I remember the first time i saw hotangel's pic, she momentarily knocked the air out of my lungs cool
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2005
smiley

I remember seeing this today: don't use the word xmas because you get the devil happy. Xmas is word brought out by unbelievers-its crosses (x) the christ in christmas,it was brought out to say that Christ is not worthy.spread the truth to others!

wat do u think?
Re: I Remember When: by nike4luv(f): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2005
i remember when my friend decided to create a rock band, i was like  shocked hes almost dere now, i helped that kid grin mhm kiss
Re: I Remember When: by nicetohave(m): 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2005
I remember seeing this today: don't use the word xmas because you get the devil happy. Xmas is word brought out by unbelievers-its crosses (x) the christ in christmas,it was brought out to say that Christ is not worthy.spread the truth to others!

what do u think?

never heard of that before but it maked sense, okay.

I remember i almost "fall out" with my superstarlet nike4luv
Re: I Remember When: by nike4luv(f): 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2005
ooook

i remember the day my friend called me a "slut" i forgave her because she was trying to say something else but she didnt know what "slut" meant
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2005
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Remember When: by Z4M4eva(f): 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2005
I remember when I sat my Common Entrance Exams in Nigeria
Re: I Remember When: by nicetohave(m): 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2005
I remember my first James Hadley chase : lay her among the lilies   cool
Re: I Remember When: by Z4M4eva(f): 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2005
I remember my kid brothers naming ceremony
Re: I Remember When: by Z4M4eva(f): 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2005
I remember when I used to visit my cousins during the holidays when I was in nigeria
Re: I Remember When: by kellorah: 1:32am On Dec 24, 2005
i remember when i failed to get an answer right and my teacher asked dis lil kid in my class to flog me..it was 'school over'....(school had closed) so my dad came to pick me up...fortunately @ dat time...parents were allowed in d skl building (dnt knw bout now shaa), so my dad saw d guy bout to flog me (on my palm..dunno which one shaa)..my dad came into the class...O Ma Dayz. i knew he wud do smthing...
my dad took the 'cane' off the boy and was really shouting and 'hallering' omg..he was really shouting @ d teacher. boy! i felt sorry for her shaa....but then she knew never to mess with US again. it was gd! i enjoyed every moment of it! cheesy
Re: I Remember When: by Rolly: 1:54am On Dec 24, 2005
i remember when i first landed in US airport, the kain cold wey blow me eh, i no go fit 4get am lai lai !!!!
Re: I Remember When: by nicetohave(m): 1:57am On Dec 24, 2005
I remember when the final medical school exam pass list was pasted, like play like play i don become dokita be dat o cool
Re: I Remember When: by kellorah: 1:59am On Dec 24, 2005
LMAO rolly!  cheesy
i remember when i came to the UK. my uncles and aunties and a few of my cuzns were there. and 1 of ma aunties had dis banner she made dat said 'BRIAN (my dad) welcome back to england, and kids, welcome to london' (well, smthin like that) it was quite emabarrasin but i must admit...i loved it @ d same time. mehn..ppl were just STARING cos there was tears in everyone's eyezzzzz aw!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (47) (Reply)

Can You Figure Out The Boys And The Girl In This Photo? / A Prisoner Dies In Cell: Who Can Solve This Puzzle? / Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.