Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Lets Forget About The Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Forget About The Chibok Girls (439 Views)

Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday / Lets Forget Nnamdi Kanu Friends In Prison IPOB Urges / Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Forget About The Chibok Girls by phemmyutd(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
MY OPINION ON CHIBOK GIRLS :
------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------
I think it is high time Nigeria Government forget about the Chibok girls and focus on wiping out the Boko Haram completely with or without the Chibok girls, it is understood that the terrorist are using these girls for cover up and they are taking the advantage on us, by causing more harm daily.
These girls have spent more than a year with them. the question are
1. How many of these girls remained with them?
2. are these girls not have been brain washed?
3. are these girls not going to cause more harm to us if rescue?
4. Are these girls not the ones carrying out bombing of recent? etc.
Now they want to give us the girls and take their captured members back, what are the implications?
1. If they have brain washed those girls, and then release them to us, i presume they will be another problem to face
2. If their capture member are release, this will make them re-enforce to cause more damage, and no one can be hold responsible.
MY CONCLUSION: If we logically reason well, US army were unable to wipe the Boko Haram out because we demand we need the girls back. and so many lifes have been lost in the process even outnumber the girls, which we are yet to know the end. I think we should forget about the girls and wipe all out, if we get the girls then it should be a bonus.......... My Apology to those who think other wise.
Re: Lets Forget About The Chibok Girls by piicity(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
buhari,is that you,don't think u can escape this,we can never 4get

1 Like

Re: Lets Forget About The Chibok Girls by phemmyutd(m): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Not Buhari, but my personal Opinion
Re: Lets Forget About The Chibok Girls by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dont lose hope yet. Better days are coming. We just have to survive first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Forget About The Chibok Girls by phemmyutd(m): 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Dont lose hope yet. Better days are coming. We just have to survive first.

I Pray
Re: Lets Forget About The Chibok Girls by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
phemmyutd:

I Pray
yeah, datz just it. For now, its survival of d fittest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Forget About The Chibok Girls by maverickdude(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
there is sense in dt post jst dt those galz got families wu wil do anytthing to av dem bk
Re: Lets Forget About The Chibok Girls by tucky200(m): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Wonder y dis girls are rated ahead of other hostages..the military rescued over 700 hostages and people did not really commend them for that.....am sure buhari will end these bloodsuckers...

(1) (Reply)

Unpaid Salaries: Osun Workers Ignore Labour’s Resumption Order / Tension In Osun Over Planned Education, Finance Summit / Police Arrest Mechanic For Kidnapping Taxi Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.