Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Buhari Is Totally Wrong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Totally Wrong (617 Views)

5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Professor Soremekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Totally Wrong by ictrepublic: 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
The caption above happens to be my view when the news broke yesterday and it is all over today’s dailies. The news is “Federal Government Approves N160 per $1 for Christian Pilgrims”.
The issue of religious sentiments has been in the front burner since I was born. I know some of you reading this piece will not agree with my standpoint. The day Nigerians begin to see religion holistically the better for us. As at the last minute of publishing this write-up, Naira is 198.95 as against one dollar officially but N235 at the black market and just yesterday our president (President Muhammadu Buhari) approved that any Christian who pitches his/her tent with the Christian Pilgrims Board on the holy journey to Jerusalem will get a “subsidy” of N160 to one dollar.
For those who can reason with me, this are my arguments;
1 Who pays for the difference of N38.95 (Do the mathematics).
2 What will happen when Muslims demand the same?
Read more of the article at: http://kiakiamedia..com/2015/07/buhar-is-totally-wrong.html#sthash.ejjWENO4.dpuf

1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Totally Wrong by 175(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
Honestly, he's wrong!
Re: Buhari Is Totally Wrong by udumosam23(m): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
The caption though!
Re: Buhari Is Totally Wrong by ibrams(m): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Buhari Is Totally Wrong by KOLZY(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
i dont really know much about this
Re: Buhari Is Totally Wrong by feedburner(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
He is right because Muslims also enjoy free ride to mecca.
When Biafra comes, it will be a holy land for Christians to attend pilgrims.
Re: Buhari Is Totally Wrong by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Wetin diz one dey talk sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Totally Wrong by ArchEnemy(m): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
Give this man a break. At least he did it for an opposite religion
Re: Buhari Is Totally Wrong by JAMANZE: 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
That's because booko.hari hatred to the christian and Igbos dated back to 1963. But he will soon learn.
Re: Buhari Is Totally Wrong by carzola(m): 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin grin he wants to subsidies dollar is he not a fool.

Re: Buhari Is Totally Wrong by jamace(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
If religion is a personal thing, why is Nigeria funding religion? Saying one thing and doing the opposite. Nigeria should be sincere to itself for once.

The pilgrimages (christian and muslim) have not added to the honesty, integrity and accountability of Nigerians, particularly the leaders. They have remained mere holiday and tourism ventures for participants. Nigeria must wake up! angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

⇐how To Know Your Life Purpose In 5 Minutes⇒ / House Crisis Update / Nigerian Women As Equal Opportunity Thieves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.