Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID (6544 Views)

Aborted Baby Found In A Hostel In Federal University Oye Ekiti (graphic Photos) / Animal Found Dead In A Hostel In Ekpoma, Edo State (Photo) / Check Out This Hilarious Notice On Masturbation By University Of Massachusetts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Dbrainiac1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
Saw this while vacating from our hostel , got me almost rotflmao... some English na choi
*some hostel porters tho

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by umar745(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
lol
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by gabazin080(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
Source or I won't help you take it to FP
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Yustash001(m): 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by wenger2(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Ksslib(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
Am i the only person who on the first read saw "park all your belongings" before reading it again only to notice the blunder "park your all belongings"?..... Funny how the brain works..

But if on the first read you didnt notice the blunder, "park",i no get wetin to tell you..
On another note, i don try try but i still no fit see the two canceled words.. .. Make person help a brother abeg. Curiousity wan kee me.. grin

28 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
na by force? grin

park? Are they to park their cars or pack their belongings? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by dominique(f): 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ksslib:
Am i the only person who on the first read saw "park all your belongings" before reading it again only to notice the blunder "park your all belongings"?..... Funny how the brain works..

But if on the first read you didnt notice the blunder, "park",i no get wetin to tell you..
On another note, i don try try but i still no fit see the two canceled words.. .. Make person help a brother abeg. Curiousity wan kee me.. grin

Lol, the only blunder I saw was park instead of pack. Just seeing the 'your all belongings' part grin
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
What manner of GRAMMAR is this..?

3 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by free2ryhme: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dbrainiac1:
Saw this while vacating from our hostel , got me almost rotflmao... some English na choi

UNIMAID why am i not surprised ?

dey no sabi speak engrish sef grin
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Ksslib(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
dominique:

Lol, the only blunder I saw was park instead of pack. Just seeing the 'your all belongings' part grin
Lol.I knew many would miss it on the first read. Anyperson that spots it on the first read takes life too serious.. Dont ask me how i know. tongue

5 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by DONADAMS(m): 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
hmmmmn
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Illuminator9(m): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Whats d grammatical name given to d above expression ?
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Haywhymido(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
NA WA O shocked
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by matingo(f): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Idea lo matter grin

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by OsoDupe(f): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Op, u should cover ur face, you are making jest of ur school management. If the management can write that, what is the hope of their student/product.

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by loomer: 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Quit sharply
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by DJ2HOT(m): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
OsoDupe:
Op, u should cover ur face, you are making jest of ur school management. If the management can write that, what is the hope of their student/product.
the management didn't write that grin lolz that's the "handiwork " of the hostel porters some are just ssce holders *but still writing on behalf of the management* #myopinion#

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by baruzeez(m): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
unimaid type of English
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
The only language they speak well is 'throwing bombs*
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by b3llo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hahaha... This kind of mistake can be written by anyone. Hope this won't compromise their standard though?
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Dbrainiac1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
OsoDupe:

I'm not making jest of the school management cos that's not from the management.
Refer to...
DJ2HOT:
the management didn't write that grin lolz that's the "handiwork " of the hostel porters some are just ssce holders *but still writing on behalf of the management* #myopinion#
The school management's notice is typewritten
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by aminho(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
that is not unimaid haba dont lie now!!!!!
alfred5:
The only language they speak well is 'throwing bombs*
free2ryhme:

UNIMAID why am i not surprised ?
dey no sabi speak engrish sef grin
Dbrainiac1:
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Dbrainiac1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
DJ2HOT:
It seems like you've been to d skul before. Some of d porters no get d ssce sef
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Dbrainiac1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
aminho:
that is not unimaid haba dont lie now!!!!!
See who's lying. grin
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by aminho(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dbrainiac1:

See who's lying. grin
i was once a unimaid student and i know thatno student of ours will do that kind of mistake
proudly from maiduguri yerwa kande!!!!
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Joshuadon: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
I didn't see the Humor In this....We Need Change..
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by donpisky: 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Barman give me additional origin abeg... grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by mayorchelsea(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
Now,you'll understand why the chibok girls couldn't speak english,on education in the north having taught in a secondary school in that region, I'm not surprised.
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Godfullsam(m): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
In Unimaid

PARK = PACK grin
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by AlienStar: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Illuminator9:
Whats d grammatical name given to d above expression ?
Illumination

grin
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by piicity(m): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
*THAT WAS WHERE MAMA PEACE GRADUATED FROM*

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Change Of Course After Level 100 (ust) Possible??? / Osun State College Of Education, Ilesa - Updates / Mpce Admision Info On Kogi State Poly! Please Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.