Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,606 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID (6554 Views)

Aborted Baby Found In A Hostel In Federal University Oye Ekiti (graphic Photos) / Animal Found Dead In A Hostel In Ekpoma, Edo State (Photo) / Check Out This Hilarious Notice On Masturbation By University Of Massachusetts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by oluwajjayfabric(f): 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
loool.. thnk God for comments.. At first I was like who doesn't make d mistake of spelling pack as park n then I read d comments.. hehehe

modified*
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Esdb3: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ksslib:
Am i the only person who on the first read saw "park all your belongings" before reading it again only to notice the blunder "park your all belongings"?..... Funny how the brain works..

But if on the first read you didnt notice the blunder, "park",i no get wetin to tell you..
On another note, i don try try but i still no fit see the two canceled words.. .. Make person help a brother abeg. Curiousity wan kee me.. grin

That you could read it at first doesn't make your brain sharp but dull. See, I had to go back after seeing your comment because I missed it and it's not my fault but my brain has auto correct.
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by tuk2ato(m): 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Boko Haram English undecided.
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
aminho:
i was once a unimaid student and i know thatno student of ours will do that kind of mistake
proudly from maiduguri yerwa kande!!!!
It's not a student dat wrote dat.
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Jerryspryng: 2:04am On Jul 15, 2015
Was dat 4rm d management
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Wolfe(m): 2:27am On Jul 15, 2015
And that is a University! God help us.
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Jerryspryng: 2:32am On Jul 15, 2015
oluwajjayfabric:
loool.. thnk God fr comments.. At first u was like who doesn't make d mistake of spelling pack as park n dem I read d comments.. hehehe
U sound lyk a product of desame institution
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by donpisky: 4:11am On Jul 15, 2015
aminho:
i was once a unimaid student and i know thatno student of ours will do that kind of mistake
proudly from maiduguri yerwa kande!!!!
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by AgbenuAnna(f): 4:50am On Jul 15, 2015
Ksslib:
Am i the only person who on the first read saw "park all your belongings" before reading it again only to notice the blunder "park your all belongings"?..... Funny how the brain works..

But if on the first read you didnt notice the blunder, "park",i no get wetin to tell you..
On another note, i don try try but i still no fit see the two canceled words.. .. Make person help a brother abeg. Curiousity wan kee me.. grin
the cancelled word is out
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Richmond996: 4:50am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by dominique(f): 6:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Ksslib:

Lol.I knew many would miss it on the first read. Anyperson that spots it on the first read takes life too serious.. Dont ask me how i know. tongue

You take life too serious jor tongue grin
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Illuminator9(m): 6:38am On Jul 15, 2015
Lol! That grammer is nt capable of Illuminating.
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by southernbelle(f): 7:58am On Jul 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by oluwajjayfabric(f): 8:10am On Jul 15, 2015
Jerryspryng:
U sound lyk a product of desame institution
hahahahahaha.. I dint even go to school sef.. don't bother tongue
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2015
Jerryspryng:
Was dat 4rm d management
No
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by okonja(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2015
Dbrainiac1:
Saw this while vacating from our hostel , got me almost rotflmao... some English na choi

Why washing your dirty linen outside?...What of Imam Ibrahim Hall and Sardauna Hall?
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Ariyke: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2015
OsoDupe:
Op, u should cover ur face, you are making jest of ur school management. If the management can write that, what is the hope of their student/product.
I wonder o
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Dbrainiac1(m): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2015
okonja:

Why washing your dirty linen outside?...What of Imam Ibrahim Hall and Sardauna Hall?
OMG. I get 3 rooms ni?
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by okonja(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Dbrainiac1:

OMG. I get 3 rooms ni?

You could be a legal squatter...in fact am suspecting you 're a citizen of Titanic...undecided
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2015
okonja:

You could be a legal squatter...in fact am suspecting you 're a citizen of Titanic...undecided
I could be, but last time I checked dental students are entitled....
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Khd95(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ksslib:

D first cancelled word is DO,d second one is QUIT bt wrongly spelt....dats y itwas cancelled I ges
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Emmanuel602(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
North
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Jholland(f): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ksslib:

The first canceled word was pls but it seems he realized he wrote it twice and erased one the second cancelled word is quit but he wanted to make it bolder so he erased it and wrote it again
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Jerryspryng: 1:34am On Jul 16, 2015
oluwajjayfabric:

hahahahahaha.. I dint even go to school sef.. don't bother tongue
No wonder, I tot as much
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Jerryspryng: 1:36am On Jul 16, 2015
Dbrainiac1:
No
So funny!!!
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2015
Jerryspryng:
So funny!!!
If it was the management, they will type it
Re: See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID by Jerryspryng: 4:03am On Jul 18, 2015
Dbrainiac1:
If it was the management, they will type it
Ooooh okay!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Entering University At 14 Years? What Is Going On? / DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) / Federal University Of Ado-ekiti Oye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.