Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,393 members, 7,839,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

London Nigerian - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / London Nigerian (617 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

London Nigerian by bilms(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2009
THERE IS THIS GOOD OLD BARBER IN LONDON,

ONE DAY A FLORIST GOES TO HIM FOR A HAIRCUT. AFTER THE CUT, HE GOES TO PAY THE BARBER AND THE BARBER REPLIES:

"I AM SORRY. I CANNOT ACCEPT MONEY FROM YOU. I AM DOING THE COMMUNITY SERVICE."

THE FLORIST IS HAPPY AND LEAVES THE SHOP.

NEXT MORNING WHEN THE BARBER GOES TO OPEN HIS SHOP,

THERE IS A "THANK YOU" CARD AND A DOZEN ROSES WAITING AT HIS DOOR.

POLICEMAN GOES FOR A HAIRCUT AND HE ALSO GOES TO PAY THE BARBER AFTER THE
CUT.
BUT THE BARBER REPLIES: "I AM SORRY. I CANNOT ACCEPT MONEY FROM YOU. I AM DOING THE COMMUNITY SERVICE.

THE COP IS HAPPY AND LEAVES THE SHOP.

THE NEXT MORNING THE BARBER GOES TO OPEN HIS SHOP, THERE IS A THANK YOU CARD AND A DOZEN DONUTS ARE WAITING AT HIS DOOR.
AN PAKISTANI SOFTWARE ENGINEER GOES FOR A HAIRCUT AND HE ALSO GOES TO PAY THE
BARBER AFTER THE CUT.

BUT THE BARBER REPLIES: "I AM SORRY. I CANNOT ACCEPT MONEY FROM YOU. I AM
DOING THE COMMUNITY SERVICE. "

THE NIGERIAN SOFTWARE ENGINEER IS HAPPY AND LEAVES.

THE NEXT MORNING WHEN THE BARBER GOES TO OPEN HIS SHOP,

GUESS WHAT HE FINDS THERE,

CAN YOU GUESS?

TRY TO GUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?

COME ON, THINK LIKE A NIGERIAN,

A DOZEN NIGERIAN WAITING FOR A HAIRCUT
Re: London Nigerian by bilms(m): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2009
Once a teacher was telling
the importance of making people glad and advised his students that one should try and make people happyas much as one can,
Next day after entering the class room first question he asked was : "Did any body made somebody glad??
the teacher was very disoppointed to see his bigger students were silient and were looking at eachother sheeply, suddenly he saw a lil fellow jumping up n down hands up in the air, teacher looked at bigger students very proudly and pointed at lil fellow and said to bigger students: you should be ashamed of yourself look at Jahangir he is so lil and yet he has made somebody glad,,, okay,, Jahangir, stand up and tell your story, The lil fellow stud up and glanced proudly at bigger studends and said : Sir ,, yesterday i went to see my grandma and spent foure hours with her and when i said: ; Grandma I am going home, she said:" I am glad to hear that", he he heeeeee.

(1) (Reply)

Send it / Flight Attendant Doing Raps! / Blonde Year In Review!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.