Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

TB Joshua Church Collapse Was Not A Mere Disaster,it’s A Ritual–ex Churchworker - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Church Collapse Was Not A Mere Disaster,it’s A Ritual–ex Churchworker (691 Views)

Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Church Collapse Was Not A Mere Disaster,it’s A Ritual–ex Churchworker by oluwadanie1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
In a new twist, a former church insider has claimed that
the terrible Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN)
building collapse that claimed many lives was a
“sacrifice”.
A Nigerian evangelist who had worked with the church
recently claimed in an interview with Daily Telegraph in
Accra, Ghana, that Pastor T.B Joshua sacrificed victims
of the church collapse.

The former SCOAN worker added that followers of the church should expect
more calamities.The woman identified as Mabel further said that she was
part of the Synagogue game before God opened her eyes
and sent her into a full time prison ministry in Accra. She
maintained that the SCOAN collapse was a form of
compulsory spiritual sacrifice which the respected man of
God had to offer to the gods behind his success.

She further said that two cows were buried alive in the
foundation of the main church auditorium. Mabel insisted
that Pastor TB Joshua avoided going to court during the
initial hearing because lying will forfeit the purpose of the
ritual he used the victims for.She then insisted that her
interview should be published to reveal to those that care
to know that more calamities will befall Joshua soon
unless he repents and gives his life to Christ, forsakes his
gods and stops deceiving the innocent congregation
trooping into his church from everywhere in the world.

Meanwhile, a coroner investigating the collapse of the
SCOAN building has indicted the church for negligence.

http://kaybaba.com/tb-joshuas-church-collapse-was-not-a-mere-disaster-its-a-ritual-ex-church-worker/
Re: TB Joshua Church Collapse Was Not A Mere Disaster,it’s A Ritual–ex Churchworker by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
Is left for God to judge that ok,
Re: TB Joshua Church Collapse Was Not A Mere Disaster,it’s A Ritual–ex Churchworker by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Smell element of truth
Re: TB Joshua Church Collapse Was Not A Mere Disaster,it’s A Ritual–ex Churchworker by efepro(m): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
Fabrication
Re: TB Joshua Church Collapse Was Not A Mere Disaster,it’s A Ritual–ex Churchworker by gabazin080(m): 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
someone is vexing of the man success
Re: TB Joshua Church Collapse Was Not A Mere Disaster,it’s A Ritual–ex Churchworker by ammyluv2002(f): 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Action film
Re: TB Joshua Church Collapse Was Not A Mere Disaster,it’s A Ritual–ex Churchworker by isbish(m): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hmm! What can I say on this? Whatever it is, whoever is doing something fishy here can't enjoy it for life. Its a matter of time before the truth evolves.

(1) (Reply)

Why My Pastor Sudden Interest In Me? / "I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God" - Stephanie Rose / Dream Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.