Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,620 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station (49407 Views)

Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students / Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) / IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by Femoooo(m): 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Imagine.. Those idiots still exists. The academic demigods.. I would think its better now.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by Brugo(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
INTROVERT:
That man should be sacked pronto. angry
This man had been oppressing his female students in terrible ways.

All form of violence against women must be punished seriously.. angry angry

Sharap. You were not there and you don't know if she insulted his mother. There are too many uncultured women in Naija today who love to jump queues. She had it coming and I'm glad she got it in full.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by femolala001(m): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
I know this lecturer very very well. He taught accounting when I was in year 2. Though he didn't teach me but I had some direct issues with him. I failed one accounting course in year 2 and I reregistered it again. So when I reregistered again, during exams, I mistakenly submitted my scripts to where his students were submitting because there were many lecturers that took the course. My own lecturer knew me because I'm a carry over student of the course. Some weeks after exams, I went to meet her to knw hw I have performed in the course, that was when she told me she couldn't see my script. It was later I realised I submitted my script along with mr joseph avwokeni's students. My own lecturer told me to go and beg him so that he can send my script to her.. I went to beg this man, he told me he saw my script but couldn't tell me where it was.. I begged and begged for him to help me, but no way! That was hw I had to rewrite the course for the third time. And it was a three units course. I just left the matter for God to judge accordingly.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by SaiBuharii: 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
femolala001:
I know this lecturer very very well. He taught accounting when I was in year 2. Though he didn't teach me but I had some direct issues with him. I failed one accounting course in year 2 and I reregistered it again. So when I reregistered again, during exams, I mistakenly submitted my scripts to where his students were submitting because there were many lecturers that took the course. My own lecturer knew me because I'm a carry over student of the course. Some weeks after exams, I went to meet her to knw hw I have performed in the course, that was when she told me she couldn't see my script. It was later I realised I submitted my script along with mr joseph avwokeni's students. My own lecturer told me to go and beg him so that he can send my script to her.. I went to beg this man, he told me he saw my script but couldn't tell me where it was.. I begged and begged for him to help me, but no way! That was hw I had to rewrite the course for the third time. And it was a three units course. I just left the matter for God to judge accordingly.

You have issues too. It's your fault you didn't follow instructions in the exam hall.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by markidoo(m): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
tellwisdom:

Which yeye school be RSUST and AEB??...na why Una no know anything sad
RSUST MEANS RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF STRESS AND TENSION WHILE AEB MEANS ANIMAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY. Copy dat.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by dckng16(m): 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
femolala001:

That is wickedness. he will pay for it someday.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by 9jatatafo(m): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Some lecturers will take their silly attitudes from campus to outside world. This is how some wicked lecturers treat students on campus.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by fragile96: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Yeebos again!!! The guy should be sacked
lol, scurry
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by misspicy(f): 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
That is how some lecturers behave o...Daslim180 come tell them abt Rose For fcffto
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by dotun4real: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Avwoooooo Kenny,my wonderful supervisor in sch,he sure has an attitudinal problem
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by simeonii(m): 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Joseph was alleged to have alighted from his car and told Yetunde that if she were one of his students he would have dealt with her.

One of the many lecturers that frustrate their students physically, emotional or psychologically.....how will a student under such a lecturer graduate with good grade? undecided
The system is faulty!!!
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by badesco(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
If d guy is actually a lecturer, then he is a disgrace to that profession.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by samadexy(m): 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
[size=18pt]what about social, domestic,attitudinal and emotional violence against men... what should we do that
Do you ladies understand that a lot of trouble would have been averted in today's world if ladies exhibit little traits of courtesy/respect and mannerism?
A whole bunch of ya ladies today lack proper home training and manners of approach especially when talking to elders. Your uncultured lifestyles will continue to generate crisis in society. Many "educated" girls are out there feeling like the queen of england and rotting away in self glory and missing a lot in life and career in the process undecided

[/size]
You don't have to agree with me..cos I know you won't.
INTROVERT:

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by femolala001(m): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
SaiBuharii:

You have issues too. It's your fault you didn't follow instructions in the exam hall.
My bro, u won't blame me tho.. I hated accounting with passion.. Tho I really studied hard to pass it the second time, but I don't just knw hw I had ill-luck submitting with mr avwokeni's students during exams. Notwithtanding, my own lecturer was very ready to help if only this man would just pass my script to her. heaven knew I begged this man with everything but all to no avail!
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by literatichick: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Yeebos again!!! The guy should be sacked

Yeebos? So an altercation between an urhobo/isoko lecturer and and Yoruba woman somehow involves igbos or Yeebos as you call it?

You nairaland touts should grow some sense please.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by xtervaganza(m): 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
INTROVERT:

you're a brainless fool.

They were both violent against eachother. So why should the man lose his livelihood and the woman walk free?

If you were jobless you wouldn't be here 24 hrs. You'll appreciate what it means to have a job

Idiot
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by valencia25(m): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Silly tout, that's how he use to beat and embarrass his housewife.... How did i know? I assumed.

[size=14pt]
My signature is very important if you want to enjoy the internet without subscribing and download UNLIMITEDLY. Get Your Own Now!!!!
[/size]
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by Missmossy(f): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
Such a silly man!!

He should have been dealt with in similar ways grin
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by bummyla(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Na Wa! Wetin Fuel Dey Cause!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by LaPink: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
I know d Lecturer. Na wa ooh, Nairaland dey carry news oo. The Lady must have really provoked him, he is a nice man.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by basty: 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nigerians reason same ways. Before a lecturer of the University of Lagos would behave such way, something must have prompted him.
Human Rights, women right and others, we need to consider some other factors that could make some people behave otherwise. Some nonentities are saying rubbish on Nairaland now without recourse to what could have made the man beat the lady.
Pami n Ku ton sori benbe s'oko could have made the man behave such way. I know some tribalists would not like the language I have spoken in between, but God will vindicate the man if he is just.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by MarieSucre(f): 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
And the ones against men should be applauded ,right?
Is that what she said?
If somebody says "all stereotyping of igbos as 'money grubers' should stop". Is the person then saying negative stereotyping of Yoruba's as loud and Hausa's as illiterate is laudable and should continue. Mister Face the issue at hand.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by bamideletosin(m): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by MarieSucre(f): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
basty:
Nigerians reason same ways. Before a lecturer of the University of Lagos would behave such way, something must have prompted him.
Human Rights, women right and others, we need to consider some other factors that could make some people behave otherwise. Some nonentities are saying rubbish on Nairaland now without recourse to what could have made the man beat the lady.
Pami n Ku ton sori benbe s'oko could have made the man behave such way. I know some tribalists would not like the language I have spoken in between, but God will vindicate the man if he is just.
If the woman had died, do you think anyone would have cared what his excuse will be?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by peeta89(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
The man messed up for slapping the lady. I am a guy and I will not take side of any one who slaps another person irrespective of your sex or age. I see slap as infringing on another person's human right.

The man would have looked at the lady as his own daughter.

If the man slapped the lady in question and she suddenly collapsed what will the man do?

Let's be careful how we express our temperament or anger.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by MarieSucre(f): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
basty:
If the woman had died, do you think anyone would have cared what his excuse will be? He is obviously twice her age. Now imagine it was a female lecturer. Won't you say she(the lecturer) is an "agbaya".
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by MarieSucre(f): 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
xtervaganza:
you're a brainless fool.

They were both violent against eachother. So why should the man lose his livelihood and the woman walk free?

If you were jobless you wouldn't be here 24 hrs. You'll appreciate what it means to have a job

Idiot
There were both violent against each other yet it is the woman who has a torn shirt. Even if it were you and a body builder. As long as you did not brandish any threatening weapon, I would blame the body builder for taking on you.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by emmatok(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
basty:

Is the man your husband?
Like Nigerian lecturer don't sexually intimidate student.
Why did he lied @ the police station even, when he is with the ladys phone.

The man should be jailed .
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by Lawsimon(m): 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Uncultured lecturers everywhere in Nigeria disgracing themselves. The Nigerian educational system is indeed heading south.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by samadexy(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
God bless you my brother

Brugo:

Sharap. You were not there and you don't know if she insulted his mother. There are too many uncultured women in Naija today who love to jump queues. She had it coming and I'm glad she go it in full.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station by Krisgift(f): 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
hehehe...our police force too much.even the person that reported the case and the reported were asked to bail themselves.we all know bail ain't free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result / Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria / Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.