Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) (24846 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) / Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by bestman09(m): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
f
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by sukkot: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hollawaley:
ngozi okonjo iweala one of the women that made Nigeria's economy
yeah she made it broke undecided
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Vanquay16:
Nothing oh i just like am. Never beef a mod like lalasticlala grin if i was gay i feel give am BJ kiss
Jesu.. Pukes..
Be like say you dey advertise market illegally.. grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
She deserves the accolades and smiles not like that Iyamoh puff Daddy that is ranting like a rabid dog from Edo state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
No Am straighter than toothpick. Sucking a guy is called a Gay Mouth Gig. Sucking your padi is called a "Bro-job" grin So thats fully Homo and not Gay
Freemanan:

Jesu.. Pukes..
Be like say you dey advertise market illegally.. grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
Vanquay16:
No Am straighter than toothpick. Sucking a guy is called a Gay Mouth Gig. Sucking your padi is called a "Bro-job" grin So thats fully Homo and not Gay
This Sex education is getting me drowsy...
*sleeps*
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by francizy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
I love this woman .

Haters can die for all I care .

They have already started dying..
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
The most powerful woman in Nigeria,ride on.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
.............zzzzzzz sleep well. Dream of a Mouth Gig cus you will never get one in real life cheesy
Freemanan:

This Sex education is getting me drowsy...
*sleeps*
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by saasala(m): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Seun, sorry am quoting you on this thread o.... I remember you said you needed an errand boy onetime, have you gotten any? I have a boy who is very qualified for the position
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by koife(m): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Where are those suffering from numerical dierhria grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by francizy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
dipopooo:
cry I wonder why dis woman, Alison maduekwe and GEJ are still walking freely. I tot janjaweedian said dey would send dem to kirikiri.

#OneChance

I had to wake them up from 1984 to 2015 just like Captain America.. grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by sunkanmiisaac(m): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hmmnn...
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin
Vanquay16:
.............zzzzzzz sleep well. Dream of a Mouth Gig cus you will never get one in real life cheesy
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by Forward1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
"Embattled" since when? Nig news funny gan.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by thegoodone2(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
good.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by tiger28: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Madam One Chance!!!!!!......The overated "World Bank Secretary" (Soludo's words). The lady that helped to ALMOST destroy Nigeria. Working for World Bank as an administrator is different from being a World Bank Economist (Soludo's words).
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by Missmossy(f): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
Mama of Naija grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by ResourceMan(m): 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
sukkot:
this woman needs to be flogged publicly

You are just a tribal bigot. Just go and face your thread of imagination and illussions.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Okonji.. Oshiomole biggest enemy
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by sukkot: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
ResourceMan:

You are just a tribal bigot. Just go and face your thread of imagination and illussions.
grin grin i just play one online for giggles and laughs.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by Pebcak: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
[size=28pt]the lawsuit wey go carry you go jail still dey gym [/size]

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by kaboninc(m): 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
I love this woman .
Haters can die for all I care .
We're together on this

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by francizy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Pebcak:
[size=28pt]the lawsuit wey go carry you go jail still dey gym [/size]

Just carry am go throw for jail na.. Abi make I wake you up from your 1984 sleep? grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by francizy(m): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
tiger28:
Madam One Chance!!!!!!......The overated "World Bank Secretary" (Soludo's words). The lady that helped to ALMOST destroy Nigeria. Working for World Bank as an administrator is different from being a World Bank Economist (Soludo's words).

Ok

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by eliwa47(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
This woman is a failure considering the state of Nigerian economy.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by Pebcak: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
francizy:

Just carry am go throw for jail na.. Abi make I wake you up from your 1984 sleep? grin
my opinion is my opinion and your opinion is your opinion

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
She deserves what she gets , always there for you HBC

Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
Adams Oshiomole would have switched off his TV not to listen to this news. Bad belle dey wound ooo. Ride on NOI
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by eliwa47(m): 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
This woman is a failure considering the state of Nigerian economy, shikenah!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion / 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Zulum (Photos) / FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.