Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) (24816 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) / Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
eliwa47:
This woman is a failure considering the state of Nigerian economy.

Do you have a solution for this country's economy? We produce nothing except oil and you want us to grow. Corruption is the bane of this country as a result of past and present governments, not that of GEJ alone.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by M4gunners: 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
Vanquay16:
Lalasticlala even though you banned me i still love you#Nohomo kiss. Please who is in US listening on conference call to that scam called RADIO BIAFRA.
Nothing new Just Arguing with my Nigerian floormates and Sippng Cold Budlight Beer. Those caucasians just dey look.
Dem never see when Naijas argue and goof around grin cheesy

Okonjo Iweala looks like a Sugar Mummy Milf
USA are not made for Kids bro. Enter street hence you are already there and look for ur Sugar Mummy. She a respected ex nigeria finance Minister.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
"Me and you no dey for the same level cool. Whether Minister or Mechanic.............we are all animals in the bedroom.... cool. Have you ever lashed a sugar mummy? No Then shut the Bleep up undecided
M4gunners:
USA are not made for Kids bro. Enter street hence you are already there and look for ur Sugar Mummy. She a respected ex nigeria finance Minister.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by M4gunners: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Vanquay16:
"Me and you no dey for the same level cool. Whether Minister or Mechanic.............we are all animals in the bedroom.... cool. Have you ever lashed a sugar mummy? No Then shut the Bleep up undecided
You must be high on Kunu! Do i look like a lizy boy going after Sugar Mummy in ur eyes? Shekau mother is still very much available, so let my Aunt rest.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

We're together on this
gbad gboy! wink
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
I only implied that i was a Toy boy but am just joking. Now F*** up undecided
M4gunners:
You must be high on Kunu! Do i look like a lizy boy going after Sugar Mummy in ur eyes? Shekau mother is still very much available, so let my Aunt rest.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Only fools, dullards, idiots, miscreants, nitwits, urchins, will malign the good name, hard works and sacrifice of this rare gem. I am so embarrassed by the attitude of Oshiomhole but am not surprised because they say "bad association corrupts good manners". Apc is a cancerous cell. I pray they are cut off before the whole country gets infected with this plague. Oh! Nigeria my Nigeria.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by omogin(f): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Can someone tell which of this lady's policy as coordinating minister has touched his/her life. Buhari inherited a rubbish economy from you ma'am, inspite of all your save for the rainy day excess crude account jabs.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by eliwa47(m): 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
9jatatafo:

Do you have a solution for this country's economy? We produce nothing except oil and you want us to grow. Corruption is the bane of this country as a result of past and present governments, not that of GEJ alone.
I don't have a solution to it, but the fact still remain the same that she's an accomplice to the failure we are talking abt.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
eliwa47:

I don't have a solution to it, but the fact still remain the same that she's an accomplice to the failure we are talking abt.

Failure in what sense? Show me any government official that is not a failure in Nigeria?
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by eliwa47(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
9jatatafo:

Failure in what sense? Show me any government official that is not a failure in Nigeria?
don't let us argued unnecessarily, I don't remembered myself praising any government till date cos all of them are all sh*t
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by segemint(f): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Addis Ababa just made me remembered Mah trip to India... Nice place grin grin whack food cry cry cry
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by Algebra12: 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
omogin:
Can someone tell which of this lady's policy as coordinating minister has touched his/her life. Buhari inherited a rubbish economy from you ma'am, inspite of all your save for the rainy day excess crude account jabs.

you wey no fit manage ordinary#2000 your boyfriend gave you to make soup. You ended up making a tasteless , watery, peppery and oily soup.
If others talk you too go talk. Abeg go siddon.
grin grin grin angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by IBBG(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
oromankirisi:
Ever beautiful and charming!!
Just like u sweetie.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by IBBG(m): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
Algebra12:

you wey no fit manage ordinary#2000 your boyfriend gave you to make soup. You ended up making a tasteless , watery, peppery and oily soup.
If others talk you too go talk. Abeg go siddon.
grin grin grin angry
heheheheeheheh. Guy dat mouth bad die. I d laugh like mad person
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
eliwa47:

don't let us argued unnecessarily, I don't remembered myself praising any government till date cos all of them are all sh*t

I don't support any politician and I don't trust anyone of them both past and present.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by hansad: 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
simeonii:
Adams Oshiomhole must not hear this.... tongue

Oshiomwhole the New bus-conductor economist for Buhari administration must have backed Buhari's slicing down the cost of Dollar for Nigeria's Saudi Arabia-bound pilgrims.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by IBBG(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
Eeemm..Lara oh! I mean Osho must hear dis!
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by belzabull(f): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Madam NOI is busy carving niches for herself while her hateful adversaries are busy making baseless accusations.

We are very proud of you Ma.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by eliwa47(m): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
9jatatafo:

I don't support any politician and I don't trust anyone of them both past and present.
me too, its a pity the condition Nigerians are, we are suffering in the mist of plenty! God will see us through.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by abdulrazat(m): 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
sukkot:
this woman needs to be flogged publicly

Go and flog your mother first.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 15, 2015
African women don't look sophisticated at all. What is going on in Africa? angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by nanalady(f): 1:06am On Jul 15, 2015
And she keeps RISING....the haters keep hating... cheesy
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 15, 2015
Call Obama to rule Nigeria, Nigerian will rubbish him with their propaganda and his carrier will be at stake. Nigerian will never value their own.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by otokx(m): 3:38am On Jul 15, 2015
With time the chicken will come home to roost.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by TheNature: 6:19am On Jul 15, 2015
sukkot:
this woman needs to be flogged publicly

ur buhari,oshemole,tinubu,nd fashola with all their propaganda can never be a director in word bank,who dash them brain.no nija politic there.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by oromankirisi(f): 6:56am On Jul 15, 2015
wink

IBBG:
Just like u sweetie.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by hossanna22: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2015
wachakuta:
Fear that gele

Re: Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) by Franknigga(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
dipopooo:
cry I wonder why dis woman, Alison maduekwe and GEJ are still walking freely. I tot janjaweedian said dey would send dem to kirikiri.

#OneChance
start crying now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SGF Suspension: How Threat To Withhold $1:2bn EU Aid Forced Buhari's Hand / Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari / Governor Ganduje Pictured On His Cattle Ranch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.