Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs (47912 Views)

Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / No More Dismissal Of Corruption Cases Without Trial – CJN / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by sukkot: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
shyna01:

my guy, I catch you today
my chief how body na ?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Santi222(m): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Total hogwash.... Suyaing and big stouting are recognized English words? na wa o..
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by rattlesnake(m): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ase
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by omolami: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
Patrick Obahiagbon us a nuisance and unserious person. Generals are not bought from the market.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by ajebuter(f): 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
I understand : Suya, pepper soup and big stout

Lobatan
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by kennyman2000(m): 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
Patrick Obahiagbon grammer is also feeling the change.. Expect more better shocking change..
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
Honourable****
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
In Patrick's voice...

Iamu not flangermustinking nor codemdofosin the vutupedirator of a canchachanic vovologious.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by abbey621(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
Do people still listen to this guy? He's a clown, most of his words are outright rubbish! If he was so good with vocabulary he would be world renowned not just some loud mouth local champion!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
which dictionary
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Mathewa(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin grin suyaing, peppersouping and big stouting
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
I too like the man
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by henboy01(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
Abeg e, dis one no carry weight. Waiting for PEJ's version at 11pm Otueke TV news.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by darmys(f): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
looking at what he said. is he in support or against cos i dont get o embarassed
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by NovusHomo(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
dotwyz:
Free of speach.

Did you mean "freedom of speech"? Obahiagbon you certainly are not grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by IBBG(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
No more bloated
epigastrium bon hommie suyaing, peppersouping
and big stouting.
I don laugh tear belle. Hehehehehhehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
A comic relief grin i wish he can type that in german,that would ve been a lot funnier grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by henboy01(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Biko, Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon does this write up belong to everybody or to nobody?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by effrebor(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
I rest my case.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by meksanchez(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Stil lookin 4 ma dict-ionary,4unnny english man(baba)
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by NovusHomo(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Maintech:
Translate, please.

“The corpulent, lecherous, grasping crew has felt the first wind of change. No more bloated epigastrium bon hommie suyaing, peppersouping and big stouting. T[he military higher echelon have been given the F5 it sorely needs”

"The fat, blood-sucking, stealing group has felt the first wind of change. No more obscenely protruding bellies, result of good humour (paddy-paddy)...". The rest is easy

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Fola01: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
On the 12TH brand of dictionary cant still find those words.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by segemint(f): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hersexynez:
p
p for peppersouping grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Emekamex(m): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
This avowal is mellifluous with spuriousness, gobbledygook and duplicity; Mr Patrick should inundate himself in bottles of orijin to earn back his wit.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by RuffRhyder(m): 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
This is called kakistomobocrity, front tooth almost fell out.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by 9jauk: 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
This dude is crying out for help, Nigerians think is funny :
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by rezzy: 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hersexynez:
p

P for pot belly
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
sukkot:
my chief how body na ?
body still dey cloth. why is Obama sending is nation into destruction? do you really think there would be a WWIII? the present Babylon could just be brought down like the one in Daniel's time.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by sukkot: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
shyna01:

body still dey cloth. why is Obama sending is nation into destruction? do you really think there would be a WWIII? the present Babylon could just be brought down like the one in Daniel's time.
why is obama sending his nation into destruction ? that is his celestial duty to bring down babylon. will there be a ww3 ? yes a concocted ww3. how intense it will get I cant tell.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by maduxs: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
this man is a mad man better still he should be buhari`s teacher
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
calmbabadee:
The F5 mentioned na brock lesnar things so that should tell ya that the summary of the grammar is dat the brutality of the general to incompetence is in the realm of higi-haga
F5
thought dat was a computer short-cut to Refresh
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by maestroz: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Obaiagbon is just one of nigeria's funniest comedians. While the likes of alibaba, basket mouth and bovi are stand up comedians, patrick simply smiles to d bank by murdering the english language using words not understood by an English grammar professor. He obfuscates his audience by making them get the latest dictionaries off the shelf with a view to learning just how to speak in tongues without a sane person knowing. You just end up speaking to yourself while making your audience lol at the jargons.

Nigeria sha, anything sells. Just discover your environment and find that thing that people like though may be repulsive to you as the moderator.

E.g

Denrele....madness on stage and odious dress sense

Charly boy...grand pa's repulsive excessive act

Cossy...displays huge sagged breasts and enjoys the act

Dapo girl...nigeria's transgender that holds you spell bound

Lindaikeji...nigeria's number one amebo

shekau...the terrorist that shekaz (does wicked things)

You...buy the info by parting with your hard earned money for the latest information on these.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan / Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) / NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.