Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs (47939 Views)

Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / No More Dismissal Of Corruption Cases Without Trial – CJN / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by obitobe: 5:39am On Jul 15, 2015
Edwardhead:
[size=13pt] this man will good in advertising dictionary oo[/size]
you need a touch from Patrick obahiagbon... don't type in a rush.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by kenoz(m): 5:41am On Jul 15, 2015
grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by fabiyi78(m): 6:15am On Jul 15, 2015
;DHahaha I don laugh tire grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Reference(m): 6:19am On Jul 15, 2015
All that grammar and he uses 'have' instead of 'has'. Says a lot about his mindset.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by olawoyintolani: 6:20am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by nganjiwa2014(m): 6:24am On Jul 15, 2015
Heeeeee..........!!! IDD

did he swalow Babylon dictionary?
Ask am for me
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by felifeli: 6:27am On Jul 15, 2015
Azzhole
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by bibiking7(m): 6:38am On Jul 15, 2015
“The corpulent, lecherous, grasping crew has felt the first wind of change (no idea, but I think he means power hoarding crew).
No more bloated epigastrium (big tummy) bon hommie (from chilling with hommies), suyaing (eating suya), peppersouping (drinking psoup) and big stouting (downing big stout grin). The military higher echelon have been given the F5 (they have been refreshed, like when you press F5 for system) it sorely needs”
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Madeb: 7:00am On Jul 15, 2015
I'm stil wondern hw dis man convinced his people while campaign wit all these concotion english
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by amb2015(m): 7:01am On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:
HE SURELY NEEDS TO KNOW HE IS NOT PASSING ANY MESSAGE...

SEARCHING FOR DICTIONARY...
Lol
All I can see is suya, pepper soup and big stout
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Immarocks(f): 7:01am On Jul 15, 2015
midolian:

Sofily sofily catchee monkey cool cool cool

suyaing and peppersouping..........with hommies...

hahahaha wow
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Immarocks(f): 7:01am On Jul 15, 2015
midolian:

Sofily sofily catchee monkey cool cool cool

suyaing and peppersouping..........with hommies...

hahahaha wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Immarocks(f): 7:03am On Jul 15, 2015
bibiking7:

“The corpulent, lecherous, grasping crew has felt the first wind of change (no idea, but I think he means power hoarding crew).
No more bloated epigastrium (big tummy) bon hommie (from chilling with hommies), suyaing (eating suya), peppersouping (drinking psoup) and big stouting (downing big stout grin). The military higher echelon have been given the F5 (they have been refreshed, like when you press F5 for system) it sorely needs”

direct translation..... lols
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 15, 2015
amb2015:
Lol
All I can see is suya, pepper soup and big stout
How I wish they are physical lemme dine on them instead of checking dictionary..
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Franchise21(m): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2015
Atleast, I get his point. D Service Chiefs have felt d wind of change. No more lackadaisical attitudes towards work from them
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by slap1(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2015
Boring... undecided
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Henrygcbn(m): 8:31am On Jul 15, 2015
He is not communicating. Dis is noise.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by gbishman: 8:41am On Jul 15, 2015
mad man
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by sam1990(m): 8:43am On Jul 15, 2015
grammar way you no fi see inside dictionary.na whaooooooooo
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by ewosk: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2015
the BENIN lexicon cum encyclopedia at it again....in unison sofily sofily cathee monkey...

echoing that the superfluous lifestyle of the service chiefs have been clipped...NO MORE SUYAing, BIG STOUTing etc
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Charlesumeh: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2015
d
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by shafanik: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2015
GOOD ADVERT FOR SUYA, PEPPER SOUP AND BIG STOUT.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2015
*runs 2 bring ice water from fridge... will dat be enough or I shud bring ice block...
wildchild1:
*faints * somebody pour cold water on me grin

In other news,football jerseys available for sale https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by wildchild1: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2015
biaka1994:
*runs 2 bring ice water from fridge... will dat be enough or I shud bring ice block...

Hahahaha,why not bring iceberg sweerie? grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2015
grin grin grin wink
wildchild1:

Hahahaha,why not bring iceberg sweerie? grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by wildchild1: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2015
biaka1994:
grin grin grin wink

Hehehe,on a romantic note now,hope you settled with ur boo already grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2015
Am seeing little changes now... quote author=wildchild1 post=35883575]

Hehehe,on a romantic note now,hope you settled with ur boo already grin[/quote]
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by philiancoop(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2015
Uncomprehendable jargons
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs by Maintech: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2015
NovusHomo:

“The corpulent, lecherous, grasping crew has felt the first wind of change. No more bloated epigastrium bon hommie suyaing, peppersouping and big stouting. T[he military higher echelon have been given the F5 it sorely needs”

"The fat, blood-sucking, stealing group has felt the first wind of change. No more obscenely protruding bellies, result of good humour (paddy-paddy)...". The rest is easy

daluso

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Increases Minimum Wage To N40000, Reduces Workdays To Thrice A Week / Tambuwal Drives Fashola Around Sokoto Town (Photo) / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.