Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS (2527 Views)

Dear Nairalanders, Here Is A Package For You! / Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Traditional Marriage Of Beautiful Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Behira:
My Dear just speak ur language its beta dan tryin to impress peeps wit rubbish hia, and mind u there cant be any family meeting now because ur b!tch of a mum and sister shud be on duty @ flour mill

WTF.....Woooooow its just a pity that God wasted this Beauty on yah.... Now am Crying for real .... BiigTInzs cool

True u hotter, Cuter, whatever but still DAT doesn't change u ...... You Are still that BIG B!TCH I wish she never posted
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Behira(f): 12:00am On Jul 15, 2015
RicardozRichard:

WTF.....Woooooow its just a pity that God wasted this Beauty on yah.... Now am Crying for real .... BiigTInzs cool

True u hotter, Cuter, whatever but still DAT doesn't change u ...... You Are still that BIG B!TCH I wish she never posted

yea BIG B!TCH but ur Mum is a way BIGGER B!TCH and almost out of stock.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 15, 2015
Behira:
yea BIG B!TCH but ur Mum is a way BIGGER B!TCH and almost out of stock.

So What am I suppose to do now!!!! -Hang myself or Commit Suicide

Nigeria is 12:03pm what u still doing up.... I guess u are @work grin Lmfao
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Behira(f): 12:09am On Jul 15, 2015
RicardozRichard:

So What am I suppose to do now!!!! -Hang myself or Commit Suicide

Nigeria is 12:03pm what u still doing up.... I guess u are @work grin Lmfao
Yea @ work standing close to ur Mother, and also helpin her to adjust her bra, cos her slippers like looking b00bs is abt to touch the floor and dat cud be bad business for us dis nyt.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 15, 2015
Behira:
Yea @ work standing close to ur Mother, and also helpin her to adjust her bra, cos her slippers like looking b00bs is abt to touch the floor and dat cud be bad business for us dis nyt.

WTF!!! My Mouths Are Sealed

No Mehn!!!! Am I no more into BiigTInzs cool how can I just give up for those weak diss noooooo way....

in Everything I do I don't give up until I they give up so it won't start with u ........

AnywY am proud of you that u are proud of your business
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Still running on BiigTInzs grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Ishilove: 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
Oya make una post.

Waiting to see the picture of that boy INTROVERT.

Waiting to see the picture of the hermaphrodite called Onila.

Can anybody confirm If Ishilove Is female?

Waiting.
Jesus...
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by HungerBAD: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ishilove:

Jesus...

Sent you an email again now.

Did you get it? abi you ban me from sending you mail too?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Ishilove: 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
HungerBAD:

Sent you an email again now.

Did you get it? abi you ban me from sending you mail too?

Hokay seen and replied sir grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

AI Was Asked To make a picture of Mother Teresa fighting against poverty (pics) / . / 10 Facts About Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.