Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS (2501 Views)

Dear Nairalanders, Here Is A Package For You! / Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Traditional Marriage Of Beautiful Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
BiigTInzs cool

You Know When You in BiigTInzs cool You will just Get to view this to be expecting something Nice and the you find things here Weird cheesy.....

Mehn You Find BiigTInzs grin

Let's play a Prank game beautiful pple. This is how its played.
Drop a Selfie Of you if you eventually fall a victim of Curiosity grin grin grin. Thats how we ball

BiigTInzs cool.....

I ll play first then follow by the next 1,343,354 players grin grin Mehn....BiigTInzs grin

KEEP PLAYING TILL THE GAME NAME IS CALLED grin SELFIESH JOINTS.MEHNNNNNNNN

...BIIGTINZS cool

Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by HungerBAD: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
Oya make una post.

Waiting to see the picture of that boy INTROVERT.

Waiting to see the picture of the hermaphrodite called Onila.

Can anybody confirm If Ishilove Is female?

Waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Behira(f): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
angry angry Mscheeeew
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
HungerBAD:
Oya make una post.
Waiting to see the picture of that boy INTROVERT.
Waiting to see the picture of the hermaphrodite called Onila.
Can anybody confirm If Ishilove Is female?
Waiting.
Lmfao!!!! grin BiigTInzs cool WTF!! Nigga post ur pics !!!
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Behira:
angry angry Mscheeeew
Go Suck a White boy d.ick for Iphone 6....

Mtchheeeeew..... Melting already .....

BiigTInzs angry
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by ekim004(m): 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
mschew

Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Behira(f): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
RicardozRichard:

BiigTInzs angry
aiint Maalo i dnt do iphones but i wudnt get into a fix with a cheap tecno like. You
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by cao(f): 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
When folks confuse "being a player" with gaming...
**swiftly moves this to general**

EDIT: Now, it's turned into a prank game, the mods here can move it to Forum Games...
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Behira(f): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
RicardozRichard:

BiigTInzs angry
The buffalo On dat pics is quite cute a little far bleached kiss
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Behira:
aiint Maalo i dnt do iphones but i wudnt get into a fix with a cheap tecno like. You

Oooh Lawd.... WTF!! Is Tecno ma'am.... You a fuckin lost b.itch.... And its obvious u fvck a nigga for A GSM grin

BiigTInzs grin....
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Behira(f): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Oooh Lawd.... WTF!! Is Tecno ma'am.... You a fuckin lost b.itch.... And its obvious u fvck a nigga for A GSM grin

BiigTInzs grin....
Yea and dat nigga is ur Dad, he wanted giving me an iphone afta dat but i prefer LG
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Behira:
Yea and dat nigga is ur Dad, he wanted giving me an iphone afta dat but i prefer LG

Damn! Holy Gay Sh!t .... BiigTInzs cool @this B.itch....

.,. Ummmm... Thinking.

Hey. B!tch come out straight with me. is m dad fuckin those wierds
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Behira:
The buffalo On dat pics is quite cute a little far bleached kiss

BiigTInzs grin....

She's Killing me softly....... .

. Ucler girl...... grin ... You nothing but an Ugly puss! until u post your Pics....

Retweets to Jay Z scunt
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Behira(f): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Damn! Holy Gay Sh!t .... BiigTInzs cool @this B.itch....

.,. Ummmm... Thinking.

Hey. B!tch come out straight with me. is m dad fuckin those wierds
Yea ur Dad did and dats why ur mum is hypertensive now cos she is now old school and am dat hot chick screw**ing ur Father.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Behira(f): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
RicardozRichard:

BiigTInzs grin....

She's Killing me softly....... .

. Ucler girl...... grin ... You nothing but an Ugly puss! until u post your Pics....

Retweets to Jay Z scunt
Funny enof i own no puss, just some pipe to play around
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
Behira:
Yea ur Dad did and dats why ur mum is hypertensive now cos she is now old school and am dat hot chick screw**ing ur Father.

OMG!!!! Am I suppose to Be Crying!!!! like damn! Am I no more fuckin this BiigTInzs cool anymore.....

Congratulations babe....... Anyone who screw my dad never gets out of Life alive because old school will com knocking On the day with a virgin bullet stuck in the hands.. hahahaha.....

BiigTInzs grin Anyway less I forgot Dad said if I ever caught u I should pass a message to you .....He said "" He miss that Well sooooooooooo' bad"" ..... So u see we Give a fuvck known bout it. Period

BiigTInzs cool
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Behira:
Vomits Last Vomits like Buaaahahhahahaha.....

She only Fvcks Doll Peña i
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Behira:
Vomits Last Vomits like Buaaahahhahahaha.....

She only Fvcks Doll Peña i grin
BiigTInzs grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by MrFlavvor(m): 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrFlavvor:
grin

Omg....

DAT nigga needs a Recreation

BiigTInzs grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Behira(f): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
RicardozRichard:

OMG!!!! Am I suppose to Be Crying!!!! like damn! Am I no more fuckin this BiigTInzs cool anymore.....

Congratulations babe....... Anyone who screw my dad never gets out of Life alive because old school will com knocking On the day with a virgin bullet stuck in the hands.. hahahaha.....

BiigTInzs grin Anyway less I forgot Dad said if I ever caught u I should pass a message to you .....He said "" He miss that Well sooooooooooo' bad"" ..... So u see we Give a fuvck known bout it. Period

BiigTInzs cool
Lmtao oh no i guess he was intoxicated wen sayin dat am sure he was refering to ur mum, because am sure afta letting a head as big as urs pass tru her Puss during ur birth am sure she now carrys not just a well but a community borehole underneath her cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Behira:
Lmtao oh no i guess he was intoxicated wen sayin dat because am sure he was refering ur mum, because am sure afta letting a head as big as ur pass tru her Puss during ur birth am sure she now carrys not just a well but a community borehole underneath her cheesy cheesy

BiigTInzs cool

I actually Liked That Sh!t because it was Really Pointless grin grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Behira(f): 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
RicardozRichard:

BiigTInzs cool

I actually Liked That Sh!t because it was Really Pointless grin grin

Yea but not half as pointless as the size of ur head.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Behira:
Yea but not half as pointless as the size of ur head.

What do u say is ur name again B!tch

Seee3eeeee3ms Like You Forgotten Bimbo grin

BiigTInzs cool
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Behira(f): 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
RicardozRichard:

What do u say is ur name again B!tch

Seee3eeeee3ms Like You Forgotten Bimbo grin

BiigTInzs cool
No dearie i dnt forget tinz dat easily because iam not you who is walking around with a watermelon as head and a puss*eeey as mouth
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
Behira:
No dearie i dnt forget tinz dat easily because iam not you who is walking around with a watermelon as head and a puss*eeey as mouth

Huh BiigTInzs grin

(In 50cents voice) Fvck You B!tch.....

Get of my Good day before I give ur Reckless Life to Christ ¡

BiigTInzs cool
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Behira(f): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Huh BiigTInzs grin

(In 50cents voice) Fvck You B!tch.....

Get of my Good day before I give ur Reckless Life to Christ ¡

BiigTInzs cool
Nah ur soul aint accepting christ cos ur already condemed to HELL. U dnt stand a second chance. But unfortunately iam not goin dia wit u wink
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
Behira:
Nah ur soul aint accepting christ cos ur already condemed to HELL. U dnt stand a second chance. But unfortunately iam not goin dia wit u wink

That's Funny tho but it gave me tears of joy to confirm that u won't be going to Hell with me....,

At least I can get to have a peace of mind when I eventually gets there grin

You are Just One Ugly B!tch that my dad kws,. Smh
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by emma4eva(m): 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
where are the photos...
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Behira(f): 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
RicardozRichard:

That's Funny tho but it gave me tears of joy to confirm that u won't be going to Hell with me....,

At least I can get to have a peace of mind when I eventually gets there grin

You are Just One Ugly B!tch that my dad kws,. Smh
kiss The only ugly b!tch dat is way cuter, hotter, sexier and smarter than ur mother or any of those public b!tchez u hav as sisters dat if u hav any wink
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Behira:
kiss The only ugly b!tch dat is way cuter, hotter, sexier and smarter than ur mother or any of those public b!tchez u hav as sisters dat if u hav any wink

Shuuuuuuuuush Baeby!!! ... Can't u see we havin a family meeting cheesy

BiigTInzs cool ....

Well if you feel you part you can just stand over there (Thumbs up)

Actually the B!Tch section and pls don't mix up with the White women u might be A burnt cake in midst... OK Darling.... grin

After am done I ll just pick a stroll through your profile and see how ugly he can be calling u princess grin grin

FATALITY on yah grin still on that BiigTInzs grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS by Behira(f): 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Shuuuuuuuuush Baeby!!! ... Can't u see we havin a family meeting cheesy

BiigTInzs cool ....

Well if you feel you part you can just stand over there (Thumbs up)

Actually the B!Tch section and pls don't mix up with the White women u might be A burnt cake in midst... OK Darling.... grin

After am done I ll just pick a stroll through your profile and see how ugly he can be calling u princess grin grin

FATALITY on yah grin still on that BiigTInzs grin
My Dear just speak ur language its beta dan tryin to impress peeps wit rubbish hia, and mind u there cant be any family meeting now because ur b!tch of a mum and sister shud be on duty @ flour mill

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can One Locate Akerele, Surulere? / Up ABC Transport PLC. / My Niece (beyonce) Vs. Beyonce Knowles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.