Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

: Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) (7922 Views)

Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) / 12 Popular Yoruba Actors You Didn’t Know Are Non-yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

: Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Combining Music with production is not an easy job
These are music artists who are doing well at the Music Rendition aspect and are also talented producers

1) Naeto C - yes. Infact he started off as a
producer working on Killz album Son of the
soil together with ty mix and Vc perez.He
produced I believe Track ft Vc perez and
Sitting on top off his You know my P album.

2) Davido-OBO himself .He produced The
Track Back when ft Naeto C and also
produced Never letting Go for Skales .He also
produced Something about you for LOS.

3) Kelly handsome- aka ugly Beats.He is also
a certified producer and produced many songs
including Nwa biara ju off his first album..

4) Mi abaga - Mi abaga produced Two tracks
off Ice Prince Everybody loves Iceprince .He
produced Heaven where he was featured by
Provabs and also Good man for Ruby.

5) Wizboy- Wizboy produced screen saver ft
Jmartins,owusagi,Kponronge and many other
songs he has featured in.

6) Rayce - Rayce first produced a song off
Jahbless Underground album and self
produced his hit single " Roll ".He produced
drunk song for Dpizle and self produced no
dull me.

7) Tekno - Tekno is a Producer as well.He
produced Victoria kimani Show and has also
produced a number of songs like Stylezz
bumbum,White nigerian barawo

cool. Dj Zeez ( Zeez) - How many know that Zeez
produced 9ice hit track " Party Rider" off d
Gongo aso album?

9) Phyno - Phyno is also a producer he
produced Ghost mode,and even recently
released Asai.he produced Runtown ft
Timaya,the matter.

10) Psquare- Yes some dont know.paul of the
psquare duo is also a producer.He Produced many of their tracks psquare
has released.

Notable Mentions - Jmartins, Yung6ix,Flavour

Iamsynord !!

Cc lalasticlala
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by HungerBAD: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cool.

1 Like

Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by Aitee1: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
I miss Dj zeez kiss
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by Edwardhead(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Till when we reach gloryland
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by MrFlavvor(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
nothing shocking.... know 'bout most already
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
hmmn davido
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by hatux: 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Good one synord.... You forgot to add terry g
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
hatux:
Good one synord.... You forgot to add terry g

Everyone knows TerryG is a producer now hatux.Safarigirl,2dice wetin una see for d matter ??
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Aitee1:
I miss Dj zeez kiss
Zeez is still pretty much around
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Op, its actually paul of psquare who is a producer. Paul produced their current single ft dave scott.

Btw, ''Do me'' was produced by their producer(can't remember his name) and was co-produced by jmartins(thats what jmartins said)

Also add jmartins to your list. All jmartins songs were produced by himself. Apart from ''Money good o'' ft 9ice which was produced by ID cabasa

Others....

Yung6ix produced his song ''kpansh'' ft M.I

Banky W produced ''Eme boyz'' ft wizkid and skales

Flavour too is also a producer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by Rounakid(m): 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Mtcheeew... How do u expect me to believe sourceless article... Compiled by unknown stranger? Some ppl shaa...
Pee on the every corner of the thread and swaggs awt
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Rounakid:
Mtcheeew... How do u expect me to believe sourceless article... Compiled by unknown stranger? Some ppl shaa...
Pee on the every corner of the thread and swaggs awt

Apologies Sir.But you can carefully Google D Songs I said they produced and the artistes they produced from,.

I believe the Mods Ishilove,lalasticlala and airmark are not fools .They are very Professional in what they do and must have verified one or two of d facts.If dey deem it front page worthy. den it makes front page

so pls if any of d Facts I wrote are contrary to d truth and false, that is when u should Say such things sir.Thank you sir
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by aminho(m): 5:44am On Jul 15, 2015
What of King Jesse jags
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 15, 2015
aminho:
What of King Jesse jags
everyone knows jagz a producer..
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by safarigirl(f): 7:20am On Jul 15, 2015
Cool list. I know of Phyno being a producer as well as Banky, but didn't know of Kelly Hansome...

Sele bobo is also another artiste who produces

1 Like

Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2015
Samklef ..Former wizkid producer
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by seankay(m): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2015
Neva knew MI, Naeto C, Tekno and Psquare produce as well
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Op, its actually paul of psquare who is a producer. Paul produced their current single ft dave scott.

Btw, ''Do me'' was produced by their producer(can't remember his name) and was co-produced by jmartins(thats what jmartins said)

Also add jmartins to your list. All jmartins songs were produced by himself. Apart from ''Money good o'' ft 9ice which was produced by ID cabasa

Others....

Yung6ix produced his song ''kpansh'' ft M.I

Banky W produced ''Eme boyz'' ft wizkid and skales

Flavour too is also a producer
bt op said paul is the producer na angry, abi is there anything like letter blindness
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:
bt op said paul is the producer na angry, abi is there anything like letter blindness
Oga use your brain na. He has edited the post! angry
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by Aitee1: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2015
Iamsynord:

Zeez is still pretty much around

Really? But no hit track for a while now sad
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by Section8(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2015
Why IS YUNGSIX among notable mentions not the actual list?
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
seankay:
Neva knew MI, Naeto C, Tekno and Psquare produce as well

dats d aim of the post. Thanks you now know
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Section8:
Why IS YUNGSIX among notable mentions not the actual list?

he hardly produces.He just did kpansh which he featured MI
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
safarigirl:
Cool list. I know of Phyno being a producer as well as Banky, but didn't know of Kelly Hansome...

Sele bobo is also another artiste who produces
nice
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
Aitee1:

Really? But no hit track for a while now sad
listen to Atewo fit Olamide
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by seankay(m): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Iamsynord:

dats d aim of the post. Thanks you now know
Yeah u achieved ur aim smiley
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
seankay:
Yeah u achieved ur aim smiley
thanks once again
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Aitee1:
I miss Dj zeez kiss
Zeez still day now
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by AVVS(m): 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
abeg peeps no vex,but what does producer do.? I mean like creating the beat or?
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by valilo20(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Iamsynord:

Apologies Sir.But you can carefully Google D Songs I said they produced and the artistes they produced from,.

I believe the Mods Ishilove,lalasticlala and airmark are not fools .They are very Professional in what they do and must have verified one or two of d facts.If dey deem it front page worthy. den it makes front page

so pls if any of d Facts I wrote are contrary to d truth and false, that is when u should Say such things sir.Thank you sir
Maturity. Kudos
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by talk2cj08(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
Iamsynord:

10) Psquare- Yes some dont know.paul of the
psquare duo is also a producer.He Produced
do Me and many of their tracks psquare
has released.

Notable Mentions - Jmartins, Yung6ix,Flavour

Iamsynord !!
Bro if u don't know what to say u better close ur mouth. Jmartins was d one who produced Do Mi
Re: : Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
talk2cj08:

Bro if u don't know what to say u better close ur mouth. Jmartins was d one who produced Do Mi

Thank you sir.I have corrected it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg See The South African Butt On Tv Series That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) / Photos Of P Square Mansion In Lagos.the Square Ville / Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.