Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Help:should I Join Secret Cult In School? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help:should I Join Secret Cult In School? (1349 Views)

IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos / Youths Protest Extortion From Anti-Cult In Anambra, Block Highway / PHOTOS: Sen. Peter Nwaoboshi Initiated Into A Local Cult In His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:should I Join Secret Cult In School? by RepEnugu(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
please fellow nairalanders am currently in my 100level in a university in the eastern part of nigeria,I have faced so many intimidation since last year that I entered the school from cult groups because am a "jew" man as they put it....now what is on my mind is joining one of the cult groups so as to end the daily intimidation/driving am getting.

please should I go ahead and join them? or am I on the verge of making a costly mistake?
Re: Help:should I Join Secret Cult In School? by Hersexynez(f): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
u knw dis shd b n crime not in politics

2 Likes

Re: Help:should I Join Secret Cult In School? by Cutehector(m): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Op, cultism doesn't pay... U r gona be makin a grave mistake
Re: Help:should I Join Secret Cult In School? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
U can join but thats if u dont end up dead b4 the end of ur programme in school. Only a few will survive though you might be very lucky to be among that few.

Read btwn d lines and decide
Re: Help:should I Join Secret Cult In School? by lekkie073(m): 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Join a confraternity......never join a cult...
Re: Help:should I Join Secret Cult In School? by lekkie073(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
U can join but thats if u dont end up dead b4 the end of ur programme in school. Only a few will survive though you might be very lucky to be among that few.

Read btwn d lines and decide
only few get killed...
Re: Help:should I Join Secret Cult In School? by obailala(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
lekkie073:
only few get killed...
YEs only few get killed, but many live miserable lives and end up useless grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help:should I Join Secret Cult In School? by midolian(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
My man, join o! Cultism pay wella. Nothing as good as it sef undecided

#mumupikin
Re: Help:should I Join Secret Cult In School? by lekkie073(m): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
obailala:

YEs only few get killed, but many live miserable lives and end up useless grin cheesy
...dats if u end up not getting the certificate
Re: Help:should I Join Secret Cult In School? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
Join if you want!!! But i assure you this
. You are Guaranteed two things: Either you become. WASTED or USELESS
The choice is yours
Re: Help:should I Join Secret Cult In School? by virus05(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
wetin u dey wait for??

#mumu
Re: Help:should I Join Secret Cult In School? by iphanyiuma(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Yes join. It's very good for you since you lack the brain to know what's right n wrong.....i wonder how you even got that admission
Re: Help:should I Join Secret Cult In School? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
lekkie073:
only few get killed...

Depends on the sch
Re: Help:should I Join Secret Cult In School? by powerfulsettingz: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
am not interested in the open post, but want to if will still some fools left that will advise the idiot

imagine the stewpid questions he asked

1 Like

Re: Help:should I Join Secret Cult In School? by MrFlavvor(m): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
RepEnugu:
please fellow nairalanders am currently in my 100level in a university in the eastern part of nigeria,I have faced so many intimidation since last year that I entered the school from cult groups because am a "jew" man as they put it....now what is on my mind is joining one of the cult groups so as to end the daily intimidation/driving am getting.

please should I go ahead and join them? or am I on the verge of making a costly mistake?
dude don't
Re: Help:should I Join Secret Cult In School? by chybykee(m): 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Take a look at the people there, I f You like them and wanna be like them JOIN if not FOCUS and get the Hell outta there when done.
Re: Help:should I Join Secret Cult In School? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
RepEnugu:

There are no benefits in joining a cult or confra but there are lots of disadvantages.

Your life will always be in danger.
Joining a group automatically labels you a target for the axe or bullet of other cult groups.
Your academics will suffer.
They'll give you a call to show up in a joint during lecture hours.
They'll give you a call to show up at some joints at night when you should be reading. Of course you dare not decline not going.
They'll milk you dry. Someone in the name of been a lord will be living on the money you sweated for/your parents gave you.
98% of them never graduate with their classmates. They always have extension.

I could go on and on. DON'T JOIN THEM!!
If they keep disturbing you, report them to the police or army. That will be the last time you'll hear from them.

3 Likes

Re: Help:should I Join Secret Cult In School? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
RepEnugu:

Son there's an inscription on the entrance of John .F. Kennedy High School, Denver, which reads; ''Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army''.

Joining a cult at this stage of your academic pursuit would only be to the detriment of your studies. Unless you possess an IQ that's as high as that of Einstein's, it would be pretty difficult for you to get along with studies being a cultist.

I've been there and I know what I am talking about. There would be a hell lot of distractions to contend with. Meetings, functions, initiations, wars etc.

Best you can do at the moment is to become an active member of a church around the campus or a fellowship. Kush niccurs finds it difficult to drive guys who belong to a religious group.

There are few perks to enjoy being a cultist, but the downside is enormous.

1 Like

Re: Help:should I Join Secret Cult In School? by poiZon: 12:12am On Jul 15, 2015
RepEnugu:

ofcourse.
Re: Help:should I Join Secret Cult In School? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 15, 2015
Yes, naija population too much

(1) (Reply)

I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume / First Female Editor From The North Dead In Saudi Stampede / Still Thinking About What The Jamaican Woman Did To This Fine American Boy. Huh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.