Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,587 members, 7,850,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume (1351 Views)

We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce / Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai / Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ali Ndume, majority leader of the senate, on Thursday
revealed that he started the impeachment move against Ike
Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, in the seventh
senate. But urged his colleagues that “whispers” about
leadership crisis in the eighth senate should be buried.
Citing order 18, which has to do with privileges of members,
over a newspaper publication that said “22 APC are working
against President Buhari”, Ndume said he had
convinced senators to append their signatures to
Ekweremadu’s planned impeachment, but shelved the plan
after the issues that precipitated the move were resolved.
He, therefore, called on all members of the senate to accept
the emergence of the presiding officers as an act of God.
“Everyone of us here is qualified to be the senate president.
Bukola Saraki happens to be our senate president, but I still
want to be senate president,” Ndume said.
“As for the deputy senate president [Ekweremadu], I
contested against him on June 9, but God knows he became
the deputy senate. It is God that gives power to who he
likes.
“Let me say for the records, I was the only person in the
seventh senate that attempted to impeach him. I collected
signatures in order to impeach him.”
While he spoke, Remi Tinubu, Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s wife,
shouted at him, interrupting the flow of his speech. But he
ignored her and continued, urging the senators not to bring
the leadership into disrepute.
Bukola Saraki, senate president, referred Ndume’s prayer
over the breaching of his privileges by the publication in the
newspaper to the committee on ethics and privileges.
Ndume was favourite of the APC to become deputy senate
president, but he lost to Ekweremadu, whose emergence
had been anticipated as PDP’s reward for helping to
enthrone Bukola Saraki as senate president, against the
wish of the APC leadership.
Ndume polled 20 votes to Ekweremadu’s 54, but he
conceded the election long before the official
announcements of votes polled, by giving his opponent a big
hug.
Ekweremadu has been deputy president of the senate since

https://www.thecable.ng/wanted-impeach-ekweremadu-says-ndume#.VboeCdpRTkI.facebook

cc: lalasticlala
Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by Milliprime: 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Daylight Confession shocked

For that Remi, is high time her case is treated before it get out of hand undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by eleko1: 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Useless Boko haram member.In a saner country,dis headless goat shud be in prison now sad .Anonimi,com see ur Pipu
Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by san316(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
liar !!! liar!!!
Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by Monimatic(m): 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
L
Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by amadice(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
okay
Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
EKWERENMADU!!! The Ike-oha 1 of Igboland... The only Antelope who drinks Orijin and palmy in the presence of Tigers! The 1st and only minority principal officer in Nigeria's history! No weapon fashioned against u has ever prospered.

One by one, dey shall confess dia evil plans against u. Continue to deal with dem...we are putting a wedge behind u!!

3 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by Swaggzkid: 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
Buhari knows something about this.

•• Wailing Begins Below ••
Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by Monimatic(m): 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Editor1:
Ali Ndume, majority leader of the senate, on Thursday
revealed that he started the impeachment move against Ike
Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, in the seventh
senate. But urged his colleagues that “whispers” about
leadership crisis in the eighth senate should be buried.
Citing order 18, which has to do with privileges of members,
over a newspaper publication that said “22 APC are working
against President Buhari”, Ndume said he had
convinced senators to append their signatures to
Ekweremadu’s planned impeachment, but shelved the plan
after the issues that precipitated the move were resolved.
He, therefore, called on all members of the senate to accept
the emergence of the presiding officers as an act of God.
“Everyone of us here is qualified to be the senate president.
Bukola Saraki happens to be our senate president, but I still
want to be senate president,” Ndume said.
“As for the deputy senate president [Ekweremadu], I
contested against him on June 9, but God knows he became
the deputy senate. It is God that gives power to who he
likes.
“Let me say for the records, I was the only person in the
seventh senate that attempted to impeach him. I collected
signatures in order to impeach him.”
While he spoke, Remi Tinubu, Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s wife,
shouted at him, interrupting the flow of his speech. But he
ignored her and continued, urging the senators not to bring
the leadership into disrepute.
Bukola Saraki, senate president, referred Ndume’s prayer
over the breaching of his privileges by the publication in the
newspaper to the committee on ethics and privileges.
Ndume was favourite of the APC to become deputy senate
president, but he lost to Ekweremadu, whose emergence
had been anticipated as PDP’s reward for helping to
enthrone Bukola Saraki as senate president, against the
wish of the APC leadership.
Ndume polled 20 votes to Ekweremadu’s 54, but he
conceded the election long before the official
announcements of votes polled, by giving his opponent a big
hug.
Ekweremadu has been deputy president of the senate since

https://www.thecable.ng/wanted-impeach-ekweremadu-says-ndume#.VboeCdpRTkI.facebook

What is even wrong with Tinubu's wife, Remi Tinubu always misbehaving on national TV, see the way she was shouting n barking on Senator Ndume when he was speaking, the woman doesn't have decorum in her dictionary. I just like the way Ndume ignored her.... ndume knows she must be suffering from too much consumption of the same type of Oshogbo weed that Aregbsehola n her husband Tinubu smokes.
Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by Monimatic(m): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
grin
Editor1:
EKWERENMADU!!! The Ike-oha 1 of Igboland...
The only Antelope who drinks Orijin and palmy in the presence of Tigers!
The 1st and only minority principal officer in Nigeria's history!
No weapon fashioned against u has ever prospered.

One by one, dey shall confess dia evil plans against u.
Continue to deal with dem...we are putting a wedge behind u!!
thief-nubu bootlickers will not like this ur post grin
Editor1:

thief-nubu bootlickers will not like this ur post

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Why always the Lioness?

“As for the deputy senate president [Ekweremadu], I contested against him on June 9, but God knows he became the deputy senate. It is God that gives power to who he likes.

“Let me say for the records, I was the only person in the seventh senate that attempted to impeach him. I collected signatures in order to impeach him.”

While he spoke, Remi Tinubu, Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s wife, shouted at him, interrupting the flow of his speech. But he ignored her and continued, urging the senators not to bring the leadership into disrepute.

Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
Editor1:

How on God's green earth do you guys churn out these crazy expressions?cheesy
Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by simeonii(m): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
EKWERENMADU!!! The Ike-oha 1 of Igboland...The only Antelope who drinks Orijin and palmy in the presence of Tigers!
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
In a sane society Ndume should be cooling off behind Bars.
Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by Candyrain(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Monimatic:

What is even wrong with Tinubu's wife, Remi Tinubu always misbehaving on national TV, see the way she was shouting n barking on Senator Ndume when he was speaking, the woman doesn't have decorum in her dictionary.

What do you expect from the wife of the lion of "bullion van" Thifnubu grin
Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by PPAngel(f): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
No be only impeach
Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Why always the Lioness?

She might be a feline but she's the lowest - A CAT. Her husband got tamed!cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by Monimatic(m): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Why always the Lioness?

Remi Tinubu is definitely suffering from too much smoking of Oshogbo weed
Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
In a sane society Ndume should be cooling off behind Bars.

Ours is insane so he's been chilling in bars.
Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
Monimatic:

Remi Tinubu is definitely suffering from too much smoking of Oshogbo weed

Not when her GREEDY husband is around. Have you seen his teeth?grin
Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by kenny987(f): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

She might be a feline but she's the lowest - A CAT. Her husband got tamed!cheesy

And u ask how he churns out dem quotes? You've got it down to an art! Nice to read good stuff with great usage of literary devices n not have to knock one's head over silly and disgraceful typos
Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by eyeview: 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
Very soon,Tinubu's wife will receive suspension from that senate. Her excesses are growing by the day. This power is gradually eroding her sense of judgement. See how power has turned a once meek christian woman into a tout.

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
kenny987:

And u ask how he churns out dem quotes? You've got it down to an art! Nice to read good stuff with great usage of literary devices n not have to knock one's head over silly and disgraceful typos

I wish I could flush but I outgrew that in my teens.

Thanks missy.smiley
Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by hinwazaka: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Monimatic:

What is even wrong with Tinubu's wife, Remi Tinubu always misbehaving on national TV, see the way she was shouting n barking on Senator Ndume when he was speaking, the woman doesn't have decorum in her dictionary. I just like the way Ndume ignored her.... ndume knows she must be suffering from too much consumption of the same type of Oshogbo weed that Aregbsehola n her husband Tinubu smokes.
Mrs Remi Tinubu's apprehension to the recent developments is much expected, but she should add a little tact in her opposition to the senate leadership. If not she will be the one to shovel the political grave intended for her husband
Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by Monimatic(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Not when her GREEDY husband is around. Have you seen his teeth?grin

that Tinubu's teeth be like fowl poo, no wonder Fani Kayode said Tinubu's has chronic mouth odour , it produces the kind of smell that will make United Nation evacuate every body from Africa, n quarantine Tinubu to avoid spread of epidemic mouth odour

Re: I Wanted To Impeach Ekwerenmadu, Says Senator Ndume by Monimatic(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
kenny987:

that Tinubu's teeth be like fowl poo, no wonder Fani Kayode said Tinubu's has chronic mouth odour , it produces the kind of smell that will make United Nation evacuate every body from Africa, n quarantine Tinubu to avoid spread of epidemic mouth odour

(1) (Reply)

Russia Develops Chemical Process That Removes Black Skin From Black People!!! / Gov. Udom Emmanuel Receives Ufot Ekong In Uyo / Breaking: Nyesom Wike To Create Ministry Of Rotimi Amaechi Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.