Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner (34347 Views)

Makarfi Declares PDP Convention Open (photos) / Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) / Kogi: INEC Makes A U-turn, Declares PDP Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by Legitbaba(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2015
Eliza5050:
I smell victory for
Peterside over Weak Wike
That's All dat matters
D rest petitions shud be lost as they
Are only used as baits.
e b like ur nose get problem...go for check up...or maybe na too much use of perfume...
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by Change2015(m): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2015
Okeycima:
PDP Teaching their counterparts politics since ages

Do they teach looting too? Or cluelessness...
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by christinie(f): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2015
gabeezugo:
have you ever heard of this election song here in Rivers? Wike dey come ooo, Wike dey come o, Wikeke dey come oo, I no go gree I no go gree stay 4 ur house oo. Lol una never see anything sef
dey nefa chi chonchin
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by ahaika23: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2015
ddippset:
Technicalities! Manual voting was not permitted during the governorship election. That's a technicality as well. When wike is disqualified on that ground, the op should remember to put up the headline 'dakuku disgraces wike'
Spotted! charge and bail lawyer in the house! I believe you're among the Senior Advocates who interpreted the Industrial Court ruling. Technicality ko, technician ni!

1 Like

Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by igoprinceo: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2015
Rivers people voted PDP in mass, the few that followed Amaechi can't be compared with majority of the people of Rivers state....gov. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike remains our choice
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by Adanora: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2015
useless APC, Crying when nobody dey beat them grin
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by ahaika23: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2015
igoprinceo:
Rivers people voted PDP in mass, the few that followed Amaechi can't be compared with majority of the people of Rivers state....gov. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike remains our choice
Even if that election is conducted 1000 times, NEW and PDP will trash APC like kids.
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by ddippset(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2015
ahaika23:
Spotted! charge and bail lawyer in the house! I believe you're among the Senior Advocates who interpreted the Industrial Court ruling. Technicality ko, technician ni!
not funny!
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by ahaika23: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
ddippset:
not funny!
Do I look like a clown or basketmouth?
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by ahaz: 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
soloafe:
this is not a surprise. we Voted PDP all the way. Am even praying For rerun elections, so we can take back the few vote APC GOT In April.
guy if to say my sister never marry I for just dash u foc
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
INEC has an explanation to render. let's see how this one will end.
attached is a copy of the letter sent to INEC prior to the primaries

Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
soloafe:
this is not a surprise. we Voted PDP all the way. Am even praying For rerun elections, so we can take back the few vote APC GOT In April.
hahaha!!true bro!you wise gahn!
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by ddippset(m): 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
ahaika23:
Do I look like a clown or basketmouth?
look? Do I even have an idea how you look? You only speak words like basket mouth, the generic version!
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by ahaika23: 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
ddippset:
look? Do I even have an idea how you look? You only speak words like basket mouth, the generic version!
So why you no laff, cos last time I checked BM was your ignition to laughter. ddippset Technicality!
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by ddippset(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
ahaika23:
So why you no laff, cos last time I checked BM was your ignition to laughter. ddippset Technicality!
lol, technically speaking!
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by kinharold(m): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
brixton:
We told these children of hate and anger to stop wasting their money on tribunals against elections held in SS... They will not hear word o, they keep acting like the stubborn fly that followed the coffin to its grave!
I pray they hear this, particularly in Delta State.
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by ahaika23: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
ddippset:
lol, technically speaking!
you and technical. smh
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by stebell(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
u3fine:
PDP 2 Vs APC 0

I think it shud be
PDP 4-APC 0.

1. PDP won the election in Rivers State.
2. PDP got a court judgement removing the selected council chairmen Amaechi installed b4 leaving office.
3. The court in Bayelsa said it didn't reinstall the removed chairmen.
4. Now this judgement frm the tribunal.

Jus wanna kno where Amaechi is??.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by Eliza5050(f): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
Legitbaba:

e b like ur nose get problem...go for check up...or maybe na too much use of perfume...

Who be dis one?
U shud be taking care of millipedes in d farm.
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by ahaika23: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
stebell:

I think it shud be
PDP 4-APC 0.

1. PDP won the election in Rivers State.
2. PDP got a court judgement removing the selected council chairmen Amaechi installed b4 leaving office.
3. The court in Bayelsa said it didn't reinstall the removed chairmen.
4. Now this judgement frm the tribunal.

Jus wanna kno where Amaechi is??.
Amaechi is breaking fast with buhari. Hear he's been made to denounce his religion if he will get bubu's appointment
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by stebell(m): 6:02am On Jul 16, 2015
ahaika23:
Amaechi is breaking fast with buhari. Hear he's been made to denounce his religion if he will get bubu's appointment

Frm the body language of the dullard, I think Amaechi is finished already. He wud be made to lick his wounds after a year.
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by nduchucks: 6:21am On Jul 16, 2015
I would not celebrate the judgement of this kangaroo tribunal just yet. It will be reversed soon enough.
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by ahaika23: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2015
nduchucks:
I would not celebrate the judgement of this kangaroo tribunal just yet. It will be reversed soon enough.
spotted a wailer over here. But wait o, how we're you supposed to celebrate a judgement you want reversed? You're supposed to wail and that's what you're doing.
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by nduchucks: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
ahaika23:
spotted a wailer over here. But wait o, how we're you supposed to celebrate a judgement you want reversed? You're supposed to wail and that's what you're doing.

Sorry I don't do English comprehension teaching. You should have been able to mentally add "if I were you" to the phrase you were referencing. Ode
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by ahaika23: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
nduchucks:

Sorry I don't do English comprehension teaching. You should have been able to mentally add "if I were you" to the phrase you were referencing. Ode
ndi ala!
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by hamaworld(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
ogba20:
. U have brain problm. Known as dementia or u re demented. Are u ok na?

Ur left nyash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria / Court Bars IGP From Arresting Oba Elegushi / Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.